Voice Of Madness

Nerissa pov: Boom... outside there was a sudden explosion that startled me a lot. I glared around trying to figure out what the hell was happening. The muzzle on my mouth deactivated without warning and fell off.

"I can finally talk again." I gasped

I looked around my cell to see if there was an area I could escape from because I need to get out of here and gather my microphone and tuning stick so I can get some of my power back.

I reached up, trying to grab my horn, but I missed it since it was gone. "My horn still hasn't grown back, huh?" I growled a sigh immediately, kicking the door to my cell down. I stormed up to the armory and saw it was already open.

"Now how do I get out of Hell's spiral?" I questioned myself as I picked up my weapon.

I'm aware you need a gaurd to let you up there, but none of them are here, and even if they were, they wouldn't help me. But there are twin gaurd hounds who may be of assistance to me.

I walked over to a particular cell door and played a frequency that would disable the door. The cell opened up, and I saw the twins playing wrestling. Their cell was like a utopia; they had their own shower, beds, manga, TV, and internet.

"Oi, Moco-chan, the door is open!" The blue, fluffy twin said

"Ah, you're right, Fuwa-chan!" The pink-fuzzy one replied

The two tried to run out as if they didn't see me. "Hold on, can you help me?" I asked

The two twins glared at me and began to run around me, sizing me up. They clearly have dauntless energy.

"I suppose we could, Fuwawa?" The pink twin asked

Sure, we can Mococo," the blue twin laughed.

I stared at those two in astonishment. How could they be so happy even after imprisonment? It doesn't make sense, but if they'll help, so be it.

Wait, you two had your gear in your cell?" I questioned

"Yeah, why?" Fuwawa asked

"No-nothing-can you just take me out of the Hell's Spiral?" I questioned

Fuwawa and Mococo led me into their cell and opened up the ceiling. I stared up and saw they had access to get out of this place this whole time.

"Whaaaaaat?" I said it with confusion.

"We aren't traditional prisoners, you know." Mococo stated

This works now that I have a way out, and to be honest, the three of us should be enough to break out of the prison. However, I do sense powerful people coming this way.

"Fuwawa, Mococo, do you think we could break out more prisoners?" I asked

The twins both nodded. "You could play a frequency that can unlock all the cell doors," they said in unison.

I played with my weapon a bit and played a frequency that shot all across the prison, meaning all the cells should now be unlocked. I sensed two girls running in our direction and didn't want to be seen by them.

"Can you two hold onto me?" I asked

The twins didn't even question me; they just grabbed onto me, and I took off into the sky, "the second level." I said

This place was in worse shape, and the only thing is that all the blood pouring down here is fresh.

"This floor should be free," Fuwawa stated.

I looked around and gulped. I'm not sure if it will be or not. Luckily, I haven't had to face any guards yet. If I did, then I really would be in grave trouble since I think I'm too weak to really fight.