Drowning Out Pure Rage

Suisei pov: I sat down and took a deep breath thinking about things back then...

The amount of people I killed in the past but all the stuff that pisses me off upset me.

I bit my lip in annoyance. Mikochi was really frustrating me. She just doesn't listen. I keep trying to give her a chance, but it just won't work.

"Are you okay?" Azkichi asked me

"No, I'm sorry you have to see me like this again," I told her.

"I hate seeing you like this, but I get it," Anemachi told me.

"Honestly, I think you deserve to be mad." Sora-chan said

"Uhm... Sui-chan, I don't know how to defuse this situation." Toko-chan told me as she clung to me gently.

My heart began to race, and I started to calm down. "I'm not mad, Toko-chan," I said softly to reassure her, but her voice kept echoing in my head, her deep voice making my heart race.

"You seem mad, Sui-chan," Toko said softly.

"I'm really not mad. I'm just dissapointed Mikochi is in love with me; I can tell, but she is so annoying." I groaned

"What is annoying about her?" Toko-chan asked

"She only has one track mind; it's irritating because she acts like I'm already hers, so she doesn't listen to me." I said

"Well, maybe she can't help it," Toko-chan said.

"It's also the fact that we met up for the first time in a while, and she and I have done nothing but butt heads; we really have trouble getting along," I stated.

"Mikochi was just mad that Azkichi and I were together, so her judgment was clouded." Sora-chan said

"You can't just defend everything she says and does, Sora; you are such a goodie-goodie." I scoffed

"Okay, Sui-chan, this is a bit uncalled for." Azkichi said

"I know, but can't you tell I'm frustrated?" I yelled

"We can see that, sis, but please calm down." Anemachi sighed

"If she needs to calm down, I can help with that," a middle-aged man said.

Azkichi, Sora, and I perked up at the voice, knowing who it was immediately.

"Yagoo..." I growled

"Don't say my name like that. I just went and paid your council friends a visit and killed them," he told us.

I lunged at him clutching my axe, and he looked at me in horror, "Wait!" He screamed as I slashed him. As blood began to spray out of him, he fell to his knees immediately, getting kicked by both Sora and Azki at the same time, causing him to fall face first.

Red and black energy erupted as he stood back up, slowly regenerating.

"I thought you got rusty; why are you so strong!?" He asked

"Why are you still so weak? I thought you were supposed to be the threat of the universe, a calamity, as you would say," I laughed.

He clamped his teeth together as his muscles began to expand, and he punched me in the stomach, "Blegh!" I coughed, spitting blood, and was sent flying back only to be caught by Toko-chan.

"Are you okay?" She asked me

"Yeah, I'm all right. The problem is, that he's an annoyance." I sighed