Headaches

Ina pov: My head aches right now. In the moment, I don't understand what is going on.

"Ina, are you alright?" Sana asked as everyone kept doing what they were doing after the battle.

"I'm fine, Sana." I sat, I could see my skin grow paler, and I felt the urge to vomit.

"You don't look okay." Sana said, before softly pulling me into a hug.

"I don't know; it feels like the ancient ones have been calling out to me again." I said

"Don't worry about it; you won't lose yourself again." Sana told her, reassuring me.

"Sana, I don't want to hurt you." I said

"Shhh, you won't hurt me," she told me.

"You can't be so sure," I said, since I lost control last time.

"Ina, if you rampage, Gura, Sana, and I will stop you again," Mumei said.

"Thank you!" I shouted,

"Ina, we now have a bunch of people to stop you if you lose control," Ame said.

"We spent the most time together, Ina. You won't hurt any of us," Gura stated.

"Sana, it hurts." I said I was holding her chest and was wincing in agony.

Sana was beginning to get worried about Ne. "Ina, it's okay!" She hugged me tightly, refusing to let go until I felt better, at which point tentacles formed behind me, and I screamed in agony.

"Fight it!" Sana shouted, gently kissing her neck and gently blowing on it to make her come to her senses. Sana wanted me to feel another emotion that wasn't pain.

"Sana, I can't." I suddenly said

"Ina, you won't lose yourself!" Gura yelled. She seemed to break through me, but for only a brief moment.

"Help me, Sana!" I screamed

Sana began to kiss me just to soothe me. My nerves seemed to die down, and my tentacles began to retract. She was calm now. I sighed in relief as she steadied her breathing.

"Are you okay?" Sana asked. I slowly nodded.

"I'm sorry to have worried you," I said. Sana shook her head.

"I'm just glad you are okay," she said softly.

"Ina, you're sweating a little," Sana said as she wiped my brow with her hand.

"I'm still under the weather..." I said, panting a bit.

"Is Ina-senpai okay?" Shiori asked

"What's wrong, Ina?" Sana asked. She looked at me with a blank expression.

"I don't know!" I shouted suddenly, and tentacles busted out of me and shot all over the room.

"Dodge it!" Sana shouted

They all began to dodge tentacles as everyone noticed the oncoming tentacle assault.

Sana held onto me for dear life, trying not to let go. As soon as she let go, I would lose my one lifeline.

"I'm sorry, Ina..." she stated.

"Wh-Why?" I asked

"For not being able to help you out again!" A tentacle appeared and pried her hands off me. But she grabbed onto me again, digging her nails into my back.

"Ina, we need to stop this!" She screamed, hugging me tightly once again.

"Sana, I love you." I said under my breath as I writhed in pain.

"I love you two, Ina. Please fight it!" Sana cried out.

"I don't want to hurt my kouhai." I groaned.

"Then fight it. Come on, I know you can; you did it before."Sana screamed

"S-sana," I said quietly.

"This has happened before; how do you manage?" Nerissa yelled

"We barely did," Mumei said.

"I don't remember this happening," Zeta said.

"I won't let it take over me!" I hissed as I pulled all my tentacles back in.

"I'm so sorry!" I blurted it out since I lost control again.

"Ina, don't worry about it!" Sana said

Gura walked up to me and hugged me. "Ina, don't sulk; you did nothing wrong." She said

"But I was going out of control. I could've hurt you again!" I cried.

"No, that's not true; you didn't hurt us." Mumei said.

How did no one blame me? I went on a rampage and destroyed things. Everyone and everything around me was just waiting to be destroyed.

"Your power going out of control isn't your problem." Mumei said, reading my mind.

I did manage to fight back against the ancient ones again, but still, it keeps happening again and again.

"Ina, I was taken over too. I know how you feel," Mumei said. "Listen to me; you may have been taken over, but you aren't weak," Mumei continued to say.

I didn't get it. Why wouldn't they just let me take the blame for this? I couldn't bear to live with myself anymore. I was a monster, someone who needed to be put in check. Why would they defend me? Omega has a reason to kill. The ancient ones have no reason to kill. They are just demons who want to destroy everything just for the fun of it.

"Ina!" Sana screamed at the top of her lungs.

"W-what!?" I shouted, stuttering over my words in shock.

"Don't beat yourself up over this. It wasn't you that did this; it was the ancient ones. You are Ninomae Ina'nis, not some weird goddess!" Sana shouted.

That is true, but I don't really know if that is what I'm going through.

"We can't beat you guys." Shiori said

"Yeah, no," I said.

Advent isn't strong enough to match us yet, but they aren't weak either; they proved that they can fight with the rest of us. That's how it works and how it will be in the near future.

"Let's go and fight or something," Mumei said.

"What the hell?" Kronii and Fauna said

"No, we are not fighting," Bae said.

Mumei looked disappointed and sighed. "No," she said with dismay.

Everyone looked at her and then began to crack. "Fine," they all said.

Fauna and Kronii looked at one another and smiled. "We can stop faking not wanting what Mumei wants!" She said

That was crazy. Those three are lovebirds, but that isn't an issue.