Puppy Fun

Mocoo pov: "Fuwawa, you get Mumei-senpai!" I declared

"Got it!" Fuwawa shouted

She rushed at Nerissa and I rushed at Mumei-senpai only for us to attack them; they thought we were going to switch, and we managed to hit them.

"Now Moco-chan!!!" Fuwawa yelled

We swapped oppeonets. Nerissa wasn't ready for me, and I kicked her "shit!" She yelled She grounded her feet and went to whack me.

Fuwawa ran at Mumei-senpai and went to kick her, even faking our senpai out, before lunging at Nerissa, slamming into her. Mumei-senpai looked at Nerissa, and I used that split second to run up and try to knee her. "Nice try..." She said that as she blocked me, she reached down and tried to plam my face. I fell back, allowing the air pressure to smash into the ground. There was a large eruption that sent us airborne.

Fuwawa was purposely hit by sound in order to launch into the air next to me. She then grabbed me, and we began to spin, "This again!?" Nerissa yelled as she got into the air.

Fuwawa and I launched in opposite directions towards our opponents; both of them attacked us, only to find that we were mere afterimages.

"Wha-" Nerissa said.

"Clever..." Mumei-senpai said

Fuwawa and I jumped up behind them and locked them both up in a Bau Bau Buster, slamming them back first.

"Bau Bau!!" We yelled simultaneously.

What is the point of yielding at this point? We are already too deep; this isn't good at this point; we may all bleed out.

"Nerissa Ravencroft, didn't you say you were the little sister of Nanashi Mumei? Why don't you call her over?" She was asked:

"No, I won't," Nerissa mumbled.

"Why not?" She asked

"Because that is stupid, I won't rely on my older sister all the time; she needs to be able to trust me! I shouted

"Well, then perish..." She was told:

"Fuwawa, Mococo, get ready! Nerissa screamed

We know we didn't win as we thought back then when we thought that pseudo-Matsuri-senpai, but then again, what was the whole point of that?

"You done?" Mumei-senpai questioned

"Yeah..." Fuwawa and I admitted

Mumei-senpai smiled and said, "Good."

"Why?" Fuwawa asked.

"Because this is the end!" She yelled

Mumei-senpai launched forward and hit both of us, defeating us then and there. "Good job..." She complimented

"We beat Nerissa." I questioned

"Yup..." She panted

We actually beat her, which was shocking.
I didn't expect to win.

Fuwa-chan and I both had the same idea: we need to make Nerissa a team player.

"Do you really hate the gods?" Fuwa-chan asked bluntly.

"Yes-well, not council, of course," she replied.

Fuwa-chan nodded. "But that is sparing gods."

Nerissa sighed in response and shook her head. "They are gorgeous women."

"Eh-how is that any different?" I asked