Anpontan Sister's Battle

Roboco pov: Sora-chan began to breathe heavily with exhaustion. Since she isn't keen on movement right now, she shouldn't be doing extreme things like she just did to save Mikochi.

"Thank—Thank you..." Mikochi wheezed

"Oh, you're awake? Azki questioned

Miko nodded. "I just woke up." She exclaimed that she was clearly out of it right now.

"The world is broken. This clearly isn't good as a unit; we should assess the situation and correctly deal with it." Sui-chan sighed

"Oi—Aki—Roboco!" Someone yelled

Aki and I looked over to see Luna-Tan running towards us. She shouldn't be here. Why is she here?

"Raaaaaaaaaagh!" Yagoo screamed and landed before all of us. His body was glowing oddly. Something happened to him. "Help me," he asked of us. This could be a trap. "Gyaaaaaagh!" He screamed, making sure we realized from the agony that this was no ploy. "Please help!" He pleaded with us.

Sora-chan tilted her head. "How?" She asked

Yagoo fell to the ground and said, "Defeat me! He pleaded, "My body won't respond to me!" He told us

I scanned him, and yes, his body was indeed on autopilot. For some bizarre reason, he couldn't control himself, but who would do it? Sora-chan can't fight in her condition. Azkichi is hurt from her fall. Sui-chan isn't blood thirsty right now, and Miko would lose.

"I'll fight Nanora! Luna-Tan yelled

The pink-haired lunar princess lunged forward, kicking Yagoo in the face. He didn't budge, and he grabbed the zero-year-old, throwing her away as she collided with the ground. A crator was born: "Luna-tan! Aki screamed in horror. She ran at Yagoo, kicked him across the face so hard that he began to spin, and then she put her thighs together. About a second later, Mukirose pried himself out of her thighs and began to pummel Yagoo. I ran over to Luna-Tan in that moment to check up on her and noticed instantly that she had a protective shell over herself.

"Are you okay? I asked her as I helped her out of the shell.

"Yes, I'm fine, but the impact still rattled me a little bit, Nanora." Luna-tan stated

"Never do that again!" I cried out, hugging her tightly.

Roboco-san, we must do this, Nanora! Luna-tan replied

I know someone has to defeat Yagoo in order for his body to respond to him again, but I don't want to see her get hurt. We have to exclude her from the battle.

I looked over and saw Aki being pushed back. "Rockets activate!" San yelled, and after my rocket launchers deployed, I shot missiles out at Yagoo, so she has access to my weapons too. What is this woman? I didn't have time to ponder as the missiles exploded on impact with Yagoo. He flew out of the smoke, punching me across the face with his left arm. I grabbed it, and right after Luna-tan hit a back-flip kick, knocking him back and dislocating his left arm in the process, Aki's twintails hit him in the back and turned their jets up, beginning to burn through his back.

"You—why the hell are you doing this!? Yagoo screeched, and we all looked at one another, confused since he asked for this.

Because we can? Aki said

"Raaaaaah!" Yagoo howled before breaking free of my hold. He jumped into the air and came crashing down. "You three, you are—" he tried to insult us, but I blasted him out of the sky with a laser beam. Yagoo mumbled. He looked like a burnt piece of bread at this point in a blink of an eye. However, he was in front of Luna-Tan and punched her in the stomach. She was pushed back, but then she pushed herself forward.

"Lunar Princess Arch! She yelled. She did another flip kick, this time a front flip. Her leg hit his head, and I swear I witnessed his legs begin to cave in from the impact. He burrowed into the ground due to an attack from a zero-year-old baby lunar princess. "Take that, Nanora! She yelled in victory.

Aki jumped in and began to throw a barrage of kicks, each hitting his head one after the other. Yagoo looked like he was in horrible shape. Aki looked at me and pushed away after one final attack, and I flew in, wrapping wires into his body and beginning to electrocute him before I blasted him with another beam.

"I—Uh—You—People" He physically couldn't speak; that's how badly he was beaten. He fell unconscious.

"He was weaker than usual, right?" Sora-chan asked

"Yeah, oddly so," Azkichi sighed.

"So should I just walk over and swing my axe to finish things?" Sui-chan questioned

"Of course not," Mikochi mumbled.

"Well, why not? I mean, isn't our purpose to stop him? He is here lying on the ground, beaten," Sui-chan said.

"Actually, it wouldn't work; he needs to be at full power for it to work, and he clearly has had his power taken away, so we'd need to get his power back in order to defeat him for good. That seems to be the reason why his body isn't responding to him as well because he is a husk of his former self." Asuka explained

"Interesting... also, when did you get here?" Sora-chan asked

"I've been here for about a minute," A-chan explained.

We all didn't know how much she had seen, so we tried to recap, but it turns out she followed us right after we left, so it was fine; she was here and saw everything.

"Who took his power, then?" Azki asked.

"Koyori..." I said

"How do you know? Miko asked

"I scanned his power signature and traced it to the Holox Capital building," I explained.

"Well, then I'll go, since Iroha and I are good friends, Azkichi said.

And of course, Sora-chan was going too.