Little Chat

Shiori pov: I gazed at my bookmark and saw the text I looked at earlier appear on it.
My eyes adjusted to the characters once again. "Shiori Novella: If you are reading this, then you need to look for specific archives. The serial number 9.7.2.3.5 is in this room, signed Nanashi Mumei."

Why would this letter be given to me? I know what things I have to think of, but I have to figure something out to think of a reason and what things mean. Mumei-senpai purposely sent me into this room; she has a plan.

"The world's true knowledge is false; the boundary is the center of the gods." I don't know what that means at all, but the center of the gods...

What is the center of the gods? Where is it? I don't know. What is the center of the gods? Is it like a core that I have to destroy? Or is it just something that you have to absorb?

The center is usually the beginning; that is what the things are, and that is what happens when things are made. There is a center.

Yorick is potentially a creature from the boundary, so I don't know if that is something I should think about.

"The god's domain isn't the center per se; one must know the truth of nothing and everything and the difference between zero and one."

Nerissa crashed into the wall and looked up at me. "Shior~rin..." She mumbled

"Hey Rissa, you got your ass beaten?" I questioned

"Well, I'm getting it beaten." She muttered

I nodded and continued to think about the archives again.

The difference between zero and one-aren't they just numbers? What is the difference between nothingness and everything?

"What is the difference between nothing and everything, fact and fiction? That is important to know for the world I have stepped into."

"Heavan and Hell are the domain of the gods, yet not the center; however, the boundary is still them," they read.

void-a void can be empty and full at the same time, thinking like colors-the darker the color, the more that goes into it, but the lighter the color, the less that goes into it."

That makes sense. I know what this means a little bit, but I don't know if that really means much.

Nerissa snapped me out of my trance, and I looked at her and smirked.

"Rissa, you are still an idiot," I said.

She glared at me and nodded. She knew she was a moron, but that is kind of idiotic. But she is cute, so that is okay. I don't want her to think she is irrelevant, though she is strong and she is the one I want to rely on the most.

"I can't read your mind..." She said

"Huh, you tried to read my mind?" I questioned

This is odd; maybe it's because my brain is full of thoughts, but I don't know at all at this moment.

"Should I let you read my mind, Rissa?" I asked

She glared at me and tried to read my mind now that I had dampened my thoughts.

"Why don't you just ask Mumei-senpai?" Nerissa asked

I don't want to ruin the surprise and mystery!

As dictated, I felt Yorick drip and crawl up my arm until it was at my shoulder. I still wish I knew how it became unsealed. It may be simple, but my head doesn't know it's all foggy.

I jostled around and got a bit more comfortable on my prison throne. "Yorick, can you do me a favor and help me get out?" I asked with great affection.

Chnk... I heard the sound of the energy chain dissipating as it snapped, but as soon as I could move my left hand, it was already tied back up by the obnoxious chain.

I sighed with serious dejection at the sight. "This is annoying." I groaned despite knowing I would escape.

"Argn..." I groaned as a throbbing, agonizing pain entered my head. So many new arrivals at once had entered the premises, my senpai for sure.

All of a sudden, Yorick somehow snapped all the chains in two. As soon as I noticed, I lunged out of the chair and looked around. I needed to find Amelia Senpai.

I swiftly gazed around until I found the armory, where all the convict gear was kept. Using Yorick, I unlocked the door and found the book and bookmark that I needed.

Wait, looking back at the prison on my chair, that is what I remember seeing. There was text similar to the boundary text. I have to go back and see what the text on the chair was, but I destroyed it.

Shit, what can I do?

"You can give me my horn back!" Nerissa said

"No," I told her.

I'm not going to give her the horn back. That is stupid, to be honest. I am not giving her the horn back because then she wouldn't have the need to get stronger. Besides, how can she attach her horn to her head anyway? That isn't possible; it would just keep falling off.

Rissa is hot; that's why she needs to learn a lesson...

I made sure she would never be able to hear that, so I laughed at her. She glared at me.

"Did you say something about my toes?" She questioned

"What the fuck!?" I shouted

This is obnoxious. I don't want this; she needs to hurry up and battle whoever she is fighting, which is FuwaMoco. Now why is she fighting my Pupperonies? It doesn't matter; in the end, I'll figure something out. I need to focus on something else that is important, like the archives.

What can I figure out? I don't know. I have to learn something new about the boundary that I don't know.

I'll have to learn something to make Mumei-senpai proud of me I'll figure everything out right here and now