Rebooted Thoughts

Shiori pov: "What the-" I was in my chair once again, and I was chained like before. Being chained and tethered down isn't fun. The gods decided to lock people away because of "sins," but that isn't something we should be locked away for.

I felt overly fatigued, as if I had been deprived of sleep for the past couple of days. My brain keeps aching from all the knowledge I have absorbed over the years, but that is completely normal.

It's as if I have completely reset, but my body is as strong as it was before. I can break out of my chains with ease, but I won't.

"This is so infuriating..." I commented

I felt my companion, Yorick, drip and crawl up my arm until it was at my shoulder. became unsealed. This is the day that I broke out...

Hold it. I feel another presence in my body, two souls.

I was the one that helped myself break out...

I jostled around and got a bit more comfortable on my prison throne. "Yorick, can you do me a favor and help me get out?" I asked with great affection.

Chnk... I heard the sound of the energy chain dissipating as it snapped, but as soon as I could move my left hand, it was already tied back up by the obnoxious chain.

I sighed with serious dejection at the sight. But I knew that the power was going to be shut down soon.

I miss Nerissa...

"Argn..." I fell as a throbbing, agonizing pain entered my head. So many new arrivals at once had entered the premises; it was my senpai.

I felt a liquid drip down my face all of a sudden. It wasn't because I am particularly sad; it was on impulse. I am too empathetic; even towards myself, it was blood.

I decided to just break out now and ran at the door, but I was put back in the chair.

"Wait, was that just a hallucination?" I groaned in agony as the throbbing pain worsened.

No, I wasn't still in the chair. I'm out of the chair, but I saw myself still in the chair for a small moment.

Damn it...

There has to be something I'm missing...
"Where is it? Where the hell are my archives!?" I yelled angrily as I searched my brain.
___

"Universe, multiverse theory, paradoxes"-all world-ending threats

I looked around and saw a bunch of numbers. I began to hear things back in the day.

My eyes adjusted to the characters. "Shiori Novella: If you are reading this, then you need to look for specific archives. The serial number 9.7.2.3.5 is in this room, signed Nanashi Mumei."

Mumei-senpai purposely sent me into this room; she has a plan that I didn't know about; she wants me to see these archives; otherwise, why would she leave this note in a language only I could decipher?

I began to search around the archives, trying to find the files that shared that serial number. Yorick was also searching for it.

"There is no sign of anything."

Has Mumei-senpai taken the files out? I wondered Yorick wrapped around my neck and began to choke me, but stopped as soon as my attention was gained.

"What did you find?" I asked

"Gmnr," it went as it lifted a file and put it in front of me.

9.7.2.3.5 is the one I'm looking for. I opened the file up, and then I stared at it. "The fuck?" I questioned

It read, "The world's true knowledge is false; the boundary is the center of the gods." I don't know what that means at all, but the center of the gods...

What is the center of the gods? Where is it? I don't know. What is the center of the gods? Is it like a core that I have to destroy? Or is it just something that you have to absorb?

The center is usually the beginning; that is what the things are, and that is what happens when things are made. There is a center.

"Yorick, are you from the boundary?" I asked as I suddenly saw an image of a creature similar to him.

"Grmlrn!" It went

"Is that a yes?" I asked

It wrapped around my neck and squeezed. That is a yes. "Alright, then let's continue," I said.

"The god's domain isn't the center per se; one must know the truth of nothing and everything and the difference between zero and one."

The difference between zero and one-aren't they just numbers? What is the difference between nothingness and everything?

"What is the difference between nothing and everything, fact and fiction? That is important to know for the world I have stepped into."

Yorick has already set up the next file for me to read. I looked at it, but it was partially worn out.

"Heavan and Hell are the domain of the gods, yet not the center; however, the boundary is still them," they read.

This is confusing me, even though I have been enlightened. What is the purpose of all of this? There has to be something I am missing.

I don't know what the difference between all of these things and nothing is, but all I know is that they are all similar in terms of being different. That doesn't make much sense, but at the same time, it does make perfect sense.

"Wait-void-a void can be empty and full at the same time, thinking like colors-the darker the color, the more that goes into it, but the lighter the color, the less that goes into it."

That makes sense. I know what this means a little bit, but I don't know if that really means much.

"Come on, Yorick, let's finish up!" I said

My book suddenly opened up, and the data inscribed itself into my book. "Wait," I said.

My head was suddenly filled with knowledge of the boundary, and I realized that Mumei-senpai wanted this for some reason.

I'm the perfect woman to be able to even teach her about the boundary because I learn everything when the information gets soaked into my book.

"What the hell..." I mumbled

I know where I have to take Nerissa to kill the gods; none of our senapi will be affected by this if we do this. That is what Mumei-senpai said, at least, although do I trust that at all?

What is the purpose of learning this information at the end? I feel like it is still too easy; we need to get stronger in order to even be able to fight one god, so going to the core of all gods may not be a good idea at all.

"What is the point?" I asked

Yorick poked me, and I shook my head.

"I know what I need to do."

I have to find Nerissa, Fuwamoco, and Bijou and tell them this data; they need to know what we have to do so our Advent can finally begin here and now.

The only only issue is I'm lost in time because of Ame-senpai...