The One Blade

Iroha pov: "There is resistance outside."

Laplus pushed her wife away, annoyed by the resistance trying to make us give up our rule over the world.

"I'll handle them," I told her.

"You sure?" Koyori asked, knowing my pacifist ways.

"Yes, I won't kill," I responded.

I ran to the window and jumped out. "Ah-finally someone came out. You need to hear our negotiators. Before he could finish, I sliced the man. Blood sprayed out of him. Everyone around instantly pulled their weapons up, which included guns, swords, and pipes.

"We don't do negotiations."

"Fire!" Another man yelled

Everyone with guns shot at me. I spun around and then sheathed my sword. As soon as it was fully put away, people in the front line fell to the ground, blood flowing out of them, and the few bullets that were fired split.

"Come on," someone said in fear.

"You are afraid; don't start a rebellion if you are going to shake in your boots." I commented

"Iroha!" A familiar voice called out.

I looked around, trying to figure out where it came from, while ten people wielding swords ran at me. I dodged all attacks and sliced them up with ease.

"Kill her!" Another man yelled

Everyone left began to rush me. I clutched my blade, ready to cut everyone down, except I didn't have to "leave her alone! Azki yelled as she decimated the hundreds of men attacking me.

"Did you kill them?" I asked, looking at some of their broken bodies.

"No, I don't kill," she replied.

I smiled at that remark: "So what brings you here? I asked her

Azki looked at me and then behind her as Sora-senpai appeared behind her in an instant. "We need to discuss things," she told me.

"Like what?"

"You see, the world is in turmoil, and our group doesn't really think that you five have what it takes to fix the world." Azki said

That is true; we have no idea what to do in this scenario, "also the crime outbreak! Sora-senpai brought up

"The influx in crime... we can't do anything about that; there are five girls we promised not to apprehend! I claimed

"Then we won't capture those five either, but we just need to know what you plan on doing. Are we just going to sit here and do nothing? I don't know if we can stand that we are heroes; we need to know if we can trust the people in power, and yes, you and Koyori are our friends, but still!"

Azki has a fair point. I don't know if we are really fit to be in power in this scenario, but it was our dream to rule, so we aren't going to give up just like that. We can't afford to give up the world. Besides, no one can fix the world at this point. No politician can do anything. Maybe make people less worried, but that's a worthless gesture to he honest.

"What are we going to do?" Azki asked

"We can figure something out, but we need your help. People are protesting; we want them to stop. We have done nothing wrong; we have destroyed and rebuilt a better society. Nothing was going wrong until the breakout," I said.

Azki nodded. She understood that, but at the same time, she knew that there was something else going on. The breakout clearly wasn't a random, contained event; there was something else; it wasn't planned by whoever thought they planned it. There was a third party-someone else behind the scenes pulling the strings here-but who? Who is pulling the scenes?

"Look, we know what to do, but we need your permission," Azki said.

"We need permission." Sora-senpai sighed

Azki-senpai looked at her and shook her head. No, but I'm being nice," she told her.

I glared at Azki-senpai and sighed at her. She really is pretending to need permission for no reason; she could just act and do whatever the hell she wants, but it isn't really anything she has to do.

"Let's focus on everything right now." I sighed.

"That was the plan," Sora and Azki said.

I looked at the two of them and rolled my eyes. They are a couple, which is interesting. I never thought that Azki would settle down with someone, but I'm happy for her. She seems to really care about Sora-senpai.

"Let's go inside and discuss this more," I said.

Azki-senpai and Sora-senpai nodded. They were both happy to go inside and get out of this weird floating landscape. This is weird. What the hell is going on right now? I don't know why everything is floating. I should ask, but I don't know if they even know what is going on.

"Come on, are you coming?" Azki asked

I looked up and nodded. I'm going to go inside and help them with it. I need to go in anyway and tell Koyori and Lui about this. I stopped the rebellion with a little bit of help, but I don't know if anything is going to happen when they all wake up. They are probably going to attack us afterwards, but we will be ready for them, and we will attack the rebellion. We shall rebel against the rebellion.

What is the point of anything? Why rebel against us when the issue isn't our fault? They are scared of what is coming, and we don't know entirely, but all we know is that we have to keep trying to fix the world and make it our image. We have to go back to the Mystical Forest at some point to get something from Koyori's mom, but we don't know when we will be able to leave the base alone. This is difficult. Who knows if the rebellion will end? All we can do is hope everyone can be happy and we can just fix the world right now.