Into Ina's Thoughts

Nerissa pov:I want to learn more about Ina-senpai. I walked up to her, placed my hand on her head, and tried to have her memories flow into me, but her head was foggy.

"What is going on?" Ina-senpai asked me.

"Nothing!" I said

"She's trying to read your mind," Sana-senpai said.

"Oh, the ancient ones don't want it." Ina'nis-senpai stated

I didn't know what to do, but Ina'nis-senpai unleashed her memories onto me. My brain began to ache as the memories began to flow into her head. What is this? When did this happen?

"I'm so sorry!" Ina'nis-senpai blurted out that she was in tears and on the ground crying.

"Ina, don't worry about it!" Sana-senpai said Ina'nis-senpai didn't look her in the eyes.

Gura-senpai walked up to me and slapped her. "Ina, don't sulk; you did nothing wrong." She said she was trying to get Ina'nis-senpai not to blame herself.

"Ina, don't worry, Sana is alive because you wouldn't kill her, and besides, we wouldn't let you hurt her," Amelia-senpai said.

"But I was going out of control. I hurt all of you!" Ina'nis-senpai cried.

"No, that's not true; you didn't hurt us!" Mumei-senpai shouted.

"Explain the hole in Sana's stomach, then!" Ina'nis-senpai shouted

"You did that, Ina, but it's my fault for not comforting you," Sana-senpai said.

"How is it not my fault?" Ina'nis-senpai asked, "How does no one blame me? I went on a rampage and destroyed things. Everyone and everything around me was just waiting to be destroyed."

"Ina, I was taken over too. I know how you feel; you aren't the one who did anything wrong; it is the people who forced this on us who are to blame," Mumei-senpai said. "Listen to me; you may have been taken over, but you aren't weak," Mumei-senpai continued to say.

"Ina!" Sana-senpai screamed at the top of her lungs.

"W-what!?" Ina'nis-senpai shouted, stuttering over her words in shock.

"Don't beat yourself up over this. It wasn't you that did this; it was the ancient ones. You are Ninomae Ina'nis, not some weird goddess!" Sana-senpai shouted.

"I don't know if that is even true anymore!" Ina'nis-senpai shouted

"Ina, can you stand up?" Sana-senpai asked.

"Y-yeah!" Ina'nis-senpai said, immediately standing up for her. Sana-senpai glared at her as she pulled her arm back, suddenly thrusting it forward quickly.

Her hand went into her body, through her stomach, and out of her back. "Urk... Sana..." Ina-senpai spoke quietly as she slowly removed her hand from her body.

"Now we're even, Ina." She laughed

"It was a bit uncalled for for Sana." Fauna-senpai said

"What if she went into shock?" Kronii-senpai asked.

"She didn't go into shock. That's all that's important!" Sana-senpai laughed.

"The ends don't justify the cause, Sana." Irys-senpai said.

"That isn't the saying, Irys." Baelz-senpai said as she tried to sit up.

"Oh yeah, Bae, your ribs are broken..." Irys-senpai said.

"Can someone heal Bae?" Mumei-senpai asked while rolling her eyes.

"Sure," Fauna-senpai stated as she wrapped a plant around Bae that began healing her.

"It would be much faster if you touched her," Irys-senpai said.

"Then I'd have to use more than a little bit of power on Bae." Fauna-senpai said

"Can't you make an exception just this once?" Mumei-senpai asked.

"Because it's for you, Mumei, I'll tap her and heal her a little," Fauna-senpai said, doing as she was told.

She slightly touched her finger to Bae's, then immediately removed it, like Bae had an infection or something.

"Faufau, can you heal Ina and me?" Sana asked.

"Sure!" Fauna said, placing her hand on both of them and closing the hole in their stomachs.

"Why heal Sana and Ina fully but not Bae!?" Irys asked.

"Simple Sana asked nicely," Fauna stated.

"Sana, if you forgive me, then I'll forgive myself." Ina-senpai stated

"I forgive you!" Sana-senpai shouted, She ran up to her and kissed her.

"Sana, why do you forgive me?" Ina shouted in confusion.

"Because I love you, so please forgive yourself and love yourself, or I won't be happy!" Sana-senpai shouted.

"Okay, I forgive myself!" Ina shouted

I hugged Sana tightly. I was afraid of this happening again. I didn't want to lose myself again or lose myself fully, but I had Sana.

What the hell happened there? What went on? Why did things like that happen? Mumei-senpai and Ina'nis-senpai both suffered, which isn't great. I feel awful.

What is going on in their lives? It doesn't make much sense at all. I don't get it. Why do we all have to suffer at all?

All of us are bound to suffer, apparently, because Mumei-senpai is most of all nameless. No, she is Mumei, not Namless. Mumei-senpai is her name. That is my favorite woman. She is so hot and cute and beautiful and amazing and sexy.

Kiara-senpai as well. Kiara-senpai is extremely sexy and cute and hot and smart and beautiful and pretty and cute and...

Wait, I am repeating myself. I don't get it. I don't understand why I'm acting like this right now. My body and mind are all odd. I just want me and my friends to live happily.

I have a new goal for Advent. We are helping Mumei-senpai and Ina'nis-senpai have better lives. We want them to be happy. We want them to be loved. We don't want them to suffer. We have to save our senpai. They are the ones that are helping me right now.

We have to save them. The gods want to make them suffer, and now I have a new goal. The ancient ones are next. I want to save Ina'nis-senpai from her burden. I want to show her everything we have done to get stronger in the moment.