Owl With The Shark

Mumei pov: It's been about four minutes. Nerissa needs to train soon, but Gura ran in, "Amelia needs help!" She said it loudly.

I glared at her. "No," I told her.

"Mumei, what do you mean, no?" She asked

"She doesn't need help," I told her.

Gura grabbed onto me and shook me. "Amelia doesn't need help," I told her.

"You wouldn't know that!" She hissed

"I do, though I'm not an idiot. I know she is strong enough to protect herself," I said.

"Mumei, you owe me!" Gura yelled

"For what?" I asked.

My friends, my family, and my two fiancés were calling out to me. I looked around, seeing Ina and Gura slowly walking up to me.

"You helped us, now it is time we help you, Mumei," Gura said.

"Mumei, you introduced me to the woman I love. I am forever grateful," Ina told me.

"That's right Mumei you help people so wake up you are my sister not Omegaα's play thing" Kiara said

I walked past her in a daze. "I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are..." I said, walking towards Omegaα again.

"Mumei, don't you fucking dare say you forgot me, damn it!" Kiara screamed, punching me in the face, knocking me to the ground.

"What she shouldn't be able to touch you inside of this space you aren't real!" Omegaα yelled in shock.

"Kiara, shut up, a mortal like you wouldn't understand!" I yelled. She stared at me unwavering.

"You're right. I don't understand the workings of the gods, but I understand my sister! " Kiara shouted

"Your sister?" I said confused. She gave me a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart, but I didn't know why.

"Mumei, I love you more than Calli. You are my sister. Wake up!" Kiara said calmly.

"You all are going to die, so why does it matter if I'm back? I already took down Amelia Watson, so now you five have no way to recover," I said knowing none of them would forgive me after this

"Mumei, all that matters is that I forgive you!" Kiara said, punching me again "I will make you realise who you are!"

"Mumei, listen. I created you, so follow me. Let's end this miserable world!" Omega said

"Mumei fight back. I don't want to see you like this! " Kiara fought back.

I didn't know what to do about this. Two of the people I cared about were fighting over me. I didn't even know how Kiara could get into my head like this, but she wasn't going to let me forget about her.

"Mumei, I was the one who gave you your name. I'm the closest to you!" Omegaα growled

"Mumei, you seriously can't believe her. Who do you trust, God or your sister and the people you have, the people you've come to love?" Kiara asked.

"Kiara, please help me." I said as tears streamed down my face.

"What the hell are you doing, Nameless?" Omegaα asked angrily as I walked towards Kiara.

"I'm becoming Nanashi Mumei...." I told her, grabbing my sister's hand.

"Fine, I'll help you!" I said

"Good," she said.

"What do you need?" I asked

I walked into the room she led me to, and I saw Amelia sitting there. I looked at her and put my hand on her head.

"Amelia, can you hear me?" I asked

I couldn't hear anything at all.

"She isn't able to hear me," I told her.

"Really, are you sure?" Gura asked

"Crystal," I said.

"Oh..." Gura said.

I smirked at her and patted her on the back. "Don't worry about it; we can get her to speak to us, you know." I told her.

I don't know how she is going to fix the timestream, but she needs to figure it out. "Mumei?" Kronii said as she came in.

"Oh, hi, are you helping her?" I asked

"Yes, I am," Kronii said.

I smiled about the fact that she is really cute, but I think she needs help. Amelia didn't, and if she doesn't help Ame, then I don't know what to do.

"Let's go, Gura," I said.

"Hold it, where are we going!?" Gura asked

"We have to do something." I told her.

She asked me what we need to do, but it is something easy. We have to work on what happened before. I don't know if we can help at all, but we have to figure something else out. If we don't figure something out, then I don't know what we are going to do.

Time is broken. Time isn't good; time isn't working. We have to fix it, but how are we going to do that at all? I don't know how it is going to work. Gura seemed to understand that we have to work on things at this time.

I went back to the arena and grabbed Nerissa. "What!?" She yelped

"You need to hurry up and do what we need to do; it has been five minutes. Let's go." I said

"Wait!?" She yelled

She didn't want to battle, but this is annoying. We have to battle, and I can't help. If I can't finish this battle, this isn't what I want. I need to battle. I have to fight. I want to fight. I want to beat someone. I want to destroy someone right here, and now I have to beat them.

I am trying to think about what the hell I should do in this moment if Nerissa doesn't want to battle.

"Can I at least talk about something!?" She asked

I nodded and gave her another minute to talk to whoever she wants, but only a minute. If the minute passes, then I am going to attack her, whether or not she is ready. I really don't care at all. I just want a battle.

Nerissa went over to Shiori and began to talk. I sat there and took a breath.

What should I do? I mumbled in this moment.