Lovley Devil and Angel

Towa pov: Kanata and I have been apart for so long that things have been sort of awkward between us, but we've been reconnecting.

"I wonder how Irys is doing. Also, sorry again for not contacting you." Kanata said as she snuggled up to me.

"I think she'll be fine, and it's fine; I know why you haven't." I stated The two of us fell silent despite cuddling one another.

Coco was in the corner, gagging in disgust. "Come here, Coco, we can all cuddle!" I said

"Fuck that," Coco commented.

"Hey, can you help us leave now? We've been stuck here for like an hour!" Sister Reap groaned at us. Kanata and I glared at them, completely forgetting they were stuck here.

"Let us cuddle for a little while longer!" I said Kanata looked at me and smirked.

"You're supposed to be the devil," she stated. I looked back at her and realized what I had just done.

"I am a devil, but I just want to cuddle my wife!" I said loudly:

"You said that last time..." Siter Reap was mentioned soberly.

"Yeah, and I want to kiss her!" Kanata said

Kanata ignored her as she pressed her lips to mine gently, and I suddenly felt as if I were in heaven. Technically, I was, but that doesn't matter. Kanata had soft lips, something I never expected a gorilla to have.

"Towa, I love you so much!" Kanata cried out. She nuzzled into my chest but then got a cheeky smile.

"What?" I asked her as she laughed.

"It's a little rough here," she stated as she touched my chest.

"You're flat too." I angrily mumbled, and she laughed at me and kissed my cheek.

"I know I'm just playing around; after all, you need to get angry since you are a devil," Kanata said.

"Correct, I am a devil!" I boasted

Honestly, it feels odd to have my own wife call me a devil, but it's better than being called TMT. I'm a devil, not an angel, but I at least want my wife to be by my side and to see the good in me, not that there is any since I'm not an angel. She's the angel but also the gorilla of the relationship, while I'm the devil.

I want to show her who I really am. Devils aren't always mischievous, but I want to at least be a little mischievous for her.

"Do you want to make another child now?" Kanata asked me

"I-do!" I shouted

The two of us laughed as Mama Mori and Sister Reap looked at us in surprise and confusion at why we could just laugh about having children and doing that act in front of them.

"Irys wants a little brother or sister, right?" Kanata asked

Well, technically, we now have Bae as a daughter," I pointed out.

"That doesn't matter," I stated.

"We also have Anerys..." Kanata mentioned it to me.

That made me realize we completely forgot about Anerys. I wonder how she is doing. It is possible she is with Irys as we speak, but to be honest, I am a bit nervous about how Irys is doing since she confidently left to meet up with the rest.

"Okay, we should probably get you back to the underworld, and then we can meet up later," Kanata said.

No, I don't want to go!" I yelled

Kanata was taken aback but was happy by my sudden interest in staying here with her. After all, we have been apart for so long that I need to be here with her. She is way too cute to be separated again.

"We won't be separated; I'll go to the underworld with you," Kanata said.

We had to come back here to get some stuff, and we got stuck again, so we now have to fix some stuff.

"You two are really leaving without telling me?" Coco said as she landed inside.

Kanata and I looked at the dragon and sighed, Sorry." The two of us said she had just laughed.

"It's not a big deal!" She replied

"Then why bring it up?" Kanata sighed

Coco shrugged and walked over to grab some of her things. "How's Irys doing?" I asked

"I don't fucking know," Coco replied.

We both glared at the dragon, but we know we can't really argue with her since if she didn't pay attention to Irys, then there is nothing we can do about that, and also since she hasn't seen Irys since five minutes ago.

The two of us just grabbed more things and threw them through the portal to my place.

"I can't wait to do activities in your bed!" Kanata said

I was shocked that she would say that, but I was excited too: "We can add Coco and have fun too!" I offered

Coco looked at us and was confused about this; she had no idea what we were talking about, but we just needed to pretend like we didn't even know what it was about. "You want to sleep with me?"

Maybe after we settle down, we can go see Irys again, but maybe it's not good to bother our daughter. I had a feeling that something would happen with her soon; she may be in danger.

I can sense negative energy, and someone has grown massive negative energy. I don't know who they are, but they surely want to end the world.

"Everything went well up there," Coco mentioned.

That gave me a sense of relief, but at the same time, I don't know what is going to happen in the future. All I know is that the angels and devils can't be part of it.

We have to see Irys, so as soon as we go back to the underworld, we are going to see Irys in the council room. We have to make sure to quickly see her because she's really, really cute, and our daughter as well.