Phoenix and Owl

Kiara pov: "Mumei, why are we here?"

Mumei looked at me and pulled her dagger out. She slit her palm open and let blood flow onto the ground. "Look at this," she told me. I eyed the blood flow and saw a message appear; it was in a strange language.

"Can you read it? Mumei asked

I squinted my eyes and tried to read it, but I couldn't. "No," I replied, but then it hit me: "Wait, I actually can." I told her

It was very cryptic, but this was written by Amelia two days in the future.

"I read your mind; you see that this was written by Amelia Watson, but for what purpose?"

Mumei brought up a fair point about the purpose of the warning; she even dated it when she wrote it, so it must be a premonition, but it stops before it finishes, "What happened?"

Mumei shrugged. "She was compromised."

"Interesting... I heard that Shiori is obsessed with her, so maybe it has to do with her; she also does seem unhinged!"

Mumei sighed at that statement and shook her head. "Nessie would keep her in check," she stated.

Mumei seems to have put so much trust in her that she believed that she would be able to keep her in check, but then again, why wouldn't she trust her sister?

"So I have a theory. Amelia caused a time paradox," Mumei said.

"A time paradox?" I questioned

"She played with the confines of time too much, and now it is breaking before use. She really needs to learn to not mess with time."

Mumei brought up a fair point, but who is to say that this is related to the idea that maybe we are doomed in two days?

"The thing is, I don't think anything is going to happen in this timeline. We are seeing another Amelia's timeline play out, but we can't see her or them. We don't even know how many Ame could be in this room because they are invisible to us. But the problem is that if timelines merge, destruction is bound to happen."

Mumei explained this to me, and I didn't seem to understand; she really didn't make it that easy to understand. I need an explanation since invisible timelines sound farfetched to me.

"Come on, Mumei, do you think Ame is that careless?" I asked

"Kiara, you met her..." Mumei told me

I looked to the side and nodded. I know it's true, "but still, she would fix it!" I said

"It may not be possible because Kronii can't find the tear in the timeline yet she is looking as much as she can but nothing there is nothing even worse not every Ame is good there may be evil Amelia leaking into our timeline that are plotting the destruction of the world! Mumei said

"So what should I do about it? I asked

"You need to talk sense into her." Mumei claimed

"Wait-whaaa-why me!?" I asked

"Because I think you can just convince Kronii to help her after" Mumei said

She could just order Kronii too, but it's whatever, I guess.

"Kronii may not like it, but they're the time duo." Mumei laughed

"Why is that funny? I asked her

"Kronii suffering is funny," Mumei replied.

"Ehh-sometimes I forget you're a sadist."

Mumei laughed more at my statement, but even that made me smile. I'm a sadist as well. I suppose I have the usual room, although do I really enjoy inflicting pain? I don't know; I really have no idea if I really enjoy it.

"I'll see what I can do," I finally told her.

"After we let Nessie move in, of course," I said.

Of course Nerissa comes first, but we don't need to worry about that since we know we are going to let her live with us. We decided that as soon as we saw her, she was a fellow bird, and it's as they say, birds of a feather flock together, and that they do. It has been proven time and time again that we all join up and become sisters.

"Do you think the time duo can do this?" I asked

"Of course, as long as Kronii is there," Mumei said.

Of course, she has faith in one of her wives. I would be surprised if she didn't have faith in her. I would be concerned if she didn't have faith in Fauna and Kronii, to be honest, and Zeta as well. She has a lot of trust in Zeta.

"Mumei, can we spar now?" Selen asked as she walked up to us.

Later, I'm busy..." Mumei declared

I knew if Selen was here, Pomu was nearby. I heated up my body and burned the fairy who was sitting on my shoulder. Ouch!" She hissed

"Why do you always sit on my shoulder?" I asked

"We are friends!" She told me

"Yes, but that doesn't mean you get free rides; you can fly, you know, and you also have two perfectly good legs," I commented.

"Yes, but sometimes I don't want to use my wings or legs!"Pomu said

"Then rest on another shoulder! I said

Mumei seemed to find our bickering funny; she really was finding anything she could so she could laugh at it today. For some reason, she is in a really good mood. It's cute nonetheless.

"It's about time to go pick up Nerissa. Hey, Selen, you and Pomu can come along with us. I'll battle you if you do," Mumei said.

"Fine..." Selen mumbled

"Wait... why are Bae and Irys here? Weren't they at home?" Mumei asked

"Huh, fair question," I said.

I wonder why they came back. Maybe they forgot something but decided to train here for a little longer. Calli is still home, so this must just be an Irys, Bae, and Anerys thing. I don't see why Calli wouldn't be here or why those are here.

That doesn't matter, though all that matters is Nerissa.