Bored Puppies

Fuwawa pov: Shiori, Nerissa, and Bijou all left, and now we're all alone to sit and do nothing. Moco-chan and I are extremely bored right now.

"Fuwa-chan, what should we do?" Moco-chan asked

"No clue," I said.

It's not everyday where we have to figure out what to do, and since we don't have anything to play with right now since all of the prison toys are still there, we have to do nothing.

"I can't believe they left you alone!" Fauna-senpai said as she stepped into the room.

"Waaaah Fauna-senpai!" Moco-chan whined

The keeper of nature walked up to us and petted us gently. "You are cute," she whispered.

That is true. Moco-chan is cuter than me, though-we can agree on that.

"What the heck were they thinking, leaving you two cuties on your own?" Fauna-senpai asked.

I don't know what they were thinking; they must not be known to never leave puppies alone.

"What'd I do wrong, Faufau?" Sana-senpai asked

"They left the puppies alone," Fauna-senpai said.

"Oh, why would they do that?" Sana-senpai asked

I don't really care that they left us alone in the end; it really doesn't matter. It's not like us being here alone really makes us sad, but they seem more concerned.

"We are just bored," I explained.

"Yeah, Fuwa-nee, and I am bored!" Moco-chan said

I stared at my little sister. "Say that again," I said.

"No..." Moco-chan said to me

She really doesn't want to call me Fuwa-nee again, but it was so cute, I don't know why she doesn't want me to call her Fuwa-nee.

"Please call me it again!" I cried

"No," she said.

All I want is for her to call me. Fuwa-nee, I really want it. It'll be very cute if she did because we are siblings, so we should be very close. I'm the older sister. I want Moco-chan to call me something sweet. She is adorable after all, and I should show her onee-chan something sweet.

"What are you trying to do?" Moco-chan askes

I don't know if that is an odd question to ask. To be honest, we just need to figure something out to do; that's all that matters. I think that'll make time go by, but I don't know.

"Hello, I'm back," Shiori told us.

She lied down in her bed and sighed.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"After Amelia-senpai and Kronii-senpai knocked me into the time stream, I exited next to Mumei-senpai, and she sent me to the council room archives." Shiori said

"The council room archives!" Sana-senpai said

"Why would she send you there?" Fauna-senpai asked

Shiori didn't seem to know the exact reason, but it has to be part of her plan for obvious reasons. She can see what is going on here because she knows the knowledge, and now she has to share it with us too.

What does she know? I don't know, but it seems to be good.

"I found the way to kill the gods, but we need to wait for Nerissa to get back," Shiori said.

Nerissa is with Mumei-senpai, Kiara-senpai, Reine-senpai, Lui-senpai, and Subaru-senpai. Since it is a family outing, they are looking for more siblings too, I guess.

What is going to be the point, though? What does Nerissa need to see? What does Nerissa need to hear?

We don't know how she plans on killing the gods; we need to figure that out immediately. That would be good, you know.

"What the hell did you find?" Sana-senpai asked

"Nothing too interesting, to be honest, just things about the boundary, but Mumei-senpai wanted me to see it. I know we are bait, so she needs us to know as much as possible so she can learn, right?" Shiori asked

"That probably is it; you seem smart, Shiori," Fauna-senpai said.

"Yes, I am!" Shiori told her

Shiori is smart, but at the same time, there are things that she needs to learn because she doesn't know everything at all.

"It may be time for war soon," Shiori claimed.

War? That seems drastic, although that would be a good time. To be honest, Moco-chan and I both want to have fun, so an all-out war may be nice.

"Where is Kronii now?" Fauna-senpai asked

"Well..." Shiori mumbled

"Do you not know?" Fauna-senpai asked

"No," she said.

I don't know what happened, but Shiori seemed to have been through a lot of stuff, some things that aren't good obviously, and some things that are bad as well, but who knows what is really happening?

"Fuwawa and Mococo, you two are the only ones here right now, so I want to tell you something," she said.

"What is it?" Moco-chan asked

"No," Shiori suddenly said.

"What?" I asked.

"Sorry... I just said no to my own thoughts. I just want to say that I want you to stay safe because I worry about you. I don't want you to get hurt. I want you to be safe so you can back out of this if you want since you are my pets." She said

"Your pet?" I questioned

"Yes, my puppies," Shiori replied.

She is right. We are technically her puppies, but at the same time we aren't exactly hers; we just walk with her. What the heck happens if we run away? Would we be her pet then?

What is the solution? What will she do if we run away from her?

"Puppies, you better not be trying to escape," she said to us.

"Not at all," Moco-chan said.

"Are you bored?" Shiori asked

"Yes," Moco-chan and I said.

"Then let's play a game," Shiori said.

What game should we play? What should we do? Who knows what we should do?

"We will play fetch" Shiori offered

That is good enough