Nutty Day

Risu pov: "Is Moona coming back?" I asked

Iofi looked in my direction and nodded at me. "Probably soon," she said.

"Why are you so worried about Moona? I mean, she is pretty strong; she should be fine." Mika yawned

"Yeah, but that's besides the point; she is a friend," I said.

"Yeah, friend-speaking of, do you have pads on you, Risu?"

"I-Mika I'll find you some..."

I ran into the house and grabbed the pads, handing them to her. She smiled and ran inside.

"What is happening?" Iofi asked

"Don't question it." I told her

Iofi seemed more intrigued now than ever, but I can't let her figure out what is happening right there.

"Don't question what?" Moona asked

Iofi and I looked on as Moona dropped down. "Mika," I mentioned.

"Oh, her," Moona mumbled.

"Do you know where Ollie and Reine are?" Iofi asked

"Yes, council room-Reine was pretty banged up, so she is resting," Moona told us.

"She got banged up. What happened?" I asked

"Well, I wasn't there, but Ollie told me Omega returned, Myth, Irys, and the birds all fought them, and they were pretty damaged, and then right after that, after only a brief recovery time, they had to fight Reine's younger sister, and she got injured there," Moona explained.

"Wow. I hope she recovers fast."

"She will, of course," Moona told us.

"You sure have a soft spot for Reine."

"We are good friends after all!" Moona said

"Friends, yeah," Iofi said.

"I'm dating Shachou, and besides, she is as friendly to me as I am with you!" Moona called out

That is true; they are that friendly with one another; it is a similar thing, to be honest.

"What is going on?" Mika asked as she walked out of the house.

I don't know what to really say about the fact that it doesn't concern her: "Nothing, you okay?" I asked

"Yes, the pads helped a lot," she said.

I don't really know how to have a conversation with her right now; this is kind of messed up. I'm worried about Reine, and I want to meet these new people that she apparently fought with.

"Soon I think I should leave the Mystical Forest; to be honest, I should go to another place in the forest," Mika said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I need to get the thing I'm here for," she said.

I want to know what she is here for because she is clearly betraying us for no reason. Well, I guess she didn't pledge any allegiance to us at all, but still, I feel like her being able to find this place isn't good. I'm worried. I know that she is here for an evil ploy. After all, Mika is a very interesting woman. She really does like to do things her way, and she likes to sneak around, but I can't tell if it is her usual or if she is just actually looking for fresh vegetables or something.

"It's time to fight," Mika said.

"What!?" I yelled

"I'm joking!" Mika shouted

She knew I would kick her ass, so she didn't want to fight me, but just to be sure...

I grabbed a nut and threw it at her head, knocking her out on the spot.

"Iofi, you can read minds, correct?" I asked

"Yes," Iofi said.

"Can you do it?" I asked.

She nodded and walked over, placing her hand over Mika's head.

"What the hell is she going to read? Is she actually going to betray us? I need to know "she is just having her pe-" I cut Iofi off and sighed before kissing her on the cheek.

"Wake her up," I said.

"Wait, didn't you want her checked?" Iofi asked

"I did, but that doesn't matter at all. We have figured out that she isn't a threat to this place. To be honest, I don't know how I thought Mika was going to have a plan to destroy this place. To be honest, she isn't the smartest tool in the shed.

"You are rude." Mika mumbled

"Shut up..." I threw another nut at her head, knocking her out once again.

"You're giving her brain damage," Moona said.

I know that, but I need to make 100 percent sure she is a different person. You can never really tell what she is thinking, but who knows?

"Come on-what the hell!?" Mika yelled

Mika seemed offended that I keep shooting nuts into her face, but then again, I'm still testing shit out. I need to figure stuff out. I don't know what is going to happen with things from here on out. We need to be extra careful since the world has gone to shit.

Since that earthquake, everything seems to be going badly, and I have seen on the news that Holox is in power. What the hell happened on the outside?

Aki-senpai is on the outside. If anything happens to her, I don't know what will be done. Things wouldn't be good if she was hurt or something. Maybe she will lose her memory and forget how to get here. But then again, she can always reboot, and Roboco-senpai is with her anyway. But then again, what if she isn't enough? Where is the line that determines things being safe or not?

I'm so frustrated. I don't know anything right now. Really, I'm just an inconsequential girl.

"Oi! We are looking for some friends, so we'll be out for a while!" Mio-senpai yelled

Oh Miko-senpai is leaving, meaning the Mystical Forest is being left alone without anyone really strong to defend it.

I'm excited, but no one can find this place. I have to remain composed and just hope nothing bad comes our way, not that anything really is going to be introduced at all. I mean, no one can find this place, as I said.

So we will be fine or maybe not who knows?