Things of a Rat

Nerissa pov: "Mumei, can we go to the house now?" I asked

Mumei glared at me and sighed, "Five minutes." She told me in a simple range. I was so bored.

"So, are there any parameters? I asked

"Yes, don't break anything. Also, please stay away from Bae, right?" I was told

"Got it!" I said to her:

"I know you won't. I can read your mind, so just do it. I don't care if you regret it."

I rushed over to Mumei and tried to hit her with my staff. All of a sudden, she vanished. "Nerissa, how bold!" She laughed, and I felt her foot slam into my back, causing me to lose my breath. "I won't hold back this time if you want a fight," she added.

"You held back?" I questioned

"Of course I did. Don't get me wrong, you're strong, but at the same time, that was my first battle without Omega, so I was testing my new ability."

She wasn't bluffing, but this also frustrated me because I'm not even close to being able to defeat my senpai in a battle, although the older sister should be stronger than her younger sister, so it makes sense.

"Come on, attack me again." She taunted

"Laaaaaa!" I sang, sending a large sound blast at her. She walked through it with ease and then lifted her hand up, her dagger in hand. She jerked it downward, and I had to block it, but as it collided, all of a sudden, an orange sword appeared under my staff, which supported it. fire shot out

"Mumei, hold back," Kiara said.

"Eh, I apologize after all; she attacked first," Mumei chuckled.

My heart began to beat quickly as Kiara and Mumei stared at me, two of my beautiful senpai and older sisters before me. "I-" blood sprayed from my nose as I imagined lewd pictures of them, and I flew back into another room.

"Are you okay?" Kiara asked me as she stood over me.

"Yes, you're just cute," I mumbled.

Charming-well, we need to go," Mumei told me.

She grabbed Kiara's hand and began to pull her out of the room, much to her confusion. Wait, what do I have to do now? I asked

"Look around the council hall, okay? She asked me nonchalantly.

I looked at her beauty and nodded. "Okay," I told her really happily.

"We will show you the house in five minutes, okay? We just need to do a little bit," Kiara mentioned.

I wonder what they have to do, but I don't know at all if they are doing things to accommodate me in their lives. They really are nice girls, and I appreciate them a lot. They are just really, really cute, though, so I will ignore everything that they do until they let me go see their house, well, my house too, since I will be loving with them soon enough. As Mumei and Kiara left, it was left with silence.

"What are you doing here? Bae-senpai asked

She looked at me, and I shot up Irys-senpai and Bae-senpai. I didn't mean to disturb their training.

"Oh, who is this?" Anerys asked

"Nerissa Ravencroft, "Nerissa Ravencroft, ma'am!" I shouted

"Oh, she has manners," Anerys said.

"She is Mumei's little sister," Irys-senpai explained.

"Wait really!?" Bae shouted

"Yes, why else do you think Mumei is so adamant about helping them?" Irys-senpai groaned

Bae genuinely had no idea that I was Mumei's sister; she seemed genuinely shocked.

I don't know what is going on inside this rat's head. I really don't know why she doesn't seem to understand that I'm her sister.

"So you are related to Mumei? What bird are you, Nerissa Ravencroft?" Bae questioned.

"I'm a raven..." She told me

Bae-senpai seemed skeptical to believe I'm related to Mumei, but she doesn't realize that I'm not biologically related to her; it is a mental thing.

"Bae, come on, if you are going to question Nerissa, go away because I need space to train," Irys-senpai said.

"Don't say that!" Bae-senpai sighed

"I need space. Go hang out with Nerissa right now and let me do things. Come back in like three minutes." Irys-senpai told her

"Actually, that's perfect; that's about when I am leaving!" I said

"Then get out," Anerys said.

I stood up and grabbed Irys-senpai. She pulled me out of the room and began to yell, "Why can't I be in there with Irys?" Her loud and angry pitch made my ears hurt. To be honest, I don't know why.

"Don't worry, I can't spend time with my sisters when I really want to," I said.

"Irys is my fiancé; it's not the same!" Bae hissed, "You don't have a lover!" Bae added

She doesn't know if that is true; she really just came up with nonsense for no reason. There is no way she can prove that I am not dating anyone. I mean, I'm not, but that is beside the point.

Bae-senpai, I know how you feel." I sighed.

No, you don't damn it! Bae-senpai growled

"Enough with the fucking hostility, Bae-senpai. All I want is to get to know you for the limited time I am here before I get to spend valuable time with my sisters, and this is what I get. Stop complaining and please talk to me for at least a moment!"

The walls actually began to crack, and the area began to shake as I shouted. I probably should regulate my powers, but I'm frustrated right now. Bae-senpai looked at me, shocked by my anger. She looked at the ground in silence, not knowing what to say. "Sorry," she finally whispered.

"Apology accepted!" I giggled

Bae-senpai was thrown off by my personality shift. All of a sudden, she stepped back and just inspected me some more.

"You are interesting, you know that?" Bae-senpai said

Now that she is taking an interest in me, honestly, I want to look at the girls Mumei-senpai loves now.