Painting A Rock

Ina pov: "How are those five holding up?"

Sana looked up at me and smiled. "Meimei took Nerissa home to see where her room is, and the other four have been doing nothing," she explained to me.

"So they're bored?" I asked

"Yes, darling," Sana responded.

"Ina-senpai, you make my body tingle; tell me why!" Bijou yelled as she walked in.

"Are you cheating on me?" Sana asked me

"Of course not! I would never cheat on someone as beautiful as you! I said

Sana laughed and pulled me into a hug, my face burrowing into her chest. "I love you," she said to me.

"I love you too!"

I was being suffocated, but each breath I could take I still took since she was intoxicating to me.

"Are you getting off Senapi?" Bijou asked

"You— That's not something you should ask a senpai: Aren't you just a child? How do you know what getting off means?" I asked

"You didn't deny it," Bijou said.

"Answer the question! I told her

"Ina, maybe you should be a little easy on our kouhai." Sana suggested

"I could be, but at the same time, I'm not interested in some rock girl, but I am interested in rocking your world, babe," I seductively said.

"Damn. If we were alone, I would take you to our room right now and have all of you," Sana said.

Bijou seemed confused by the things we were talking about, but I don't know if she really understood what we were saying. Her imagination must be vapid, so we shouldn't say much around her and taint her.

"Are you two done?" Bijou asked

"Yes, we are," Sana told her.

"Let's go!" Bijou said

"Where are we going?" I asked her

"You said you would help me get stronger, Ina-senpai!" Bijou claimed

"I would never say that."

"Maybe you did, Ina," Sana said.

"I never talked to this woman before in my life."

"Honey, maybe just humor her."

"Wait—why do you disrespect Ina-senpai? You really don't call her Senpai; you just say Ina, darling, or honey. That doesn't show respect; it shows nothing but hate!"

"Because she is my girlfriend," Sana said.

"Your girlfriend? What is a girlfriend?" Bijou asked

"Are you serious? It's a girl that you love," Sana said to her.

"Sana-senpai, is it like a mom?" She asked

"No, it is a woman you love forever, someone you kiss and hug and have sex with occasionally." Sana said

"What!?" I screeched

Bijou's face turned red, her jewel turning a different color as her emotions switched. "That's what a girlfriend is! She shouted

"Yes, and Ina is really good at it," Sana cooed.

"Stop—Bijou is a rock child. Don't say this in front of her!"

"Ina-senpai and Sana-senpai do these activities?" Bijou said

"Yes, and she does a really cute thing with her tentacles."

I covered Sana's mouth to shut her up. I need to silence her before she says more.

Sana is such an adorable woman, but she also has a vulgar mouth. As masochistic as she is, she didn't mind how rough I was with her.

"Sweety, can you remove your tentacles from my mouth?" We can do this later."

Sana was barely muffled, meaning we do this way too much. She is used to my tentacles being attached to her face.

"Sorry..." I told her.

"It's fine, Ina; I love you," Sana said before capturing my lips.

Bijou stared at us in awe, interested in what we were doing. Sana slid her tongue into my mouth casually. I really didn't think we should be making out in front of Bijou, but to be completely honest, I don't mind that she doesn't understand personal space.

"Ina, I love you." Sana panted as she pulled away. We still looked really lewd as a string of saliva connected us.

"Wow..." Bijou mumbled

"Is that a good wow or a bad wow?" I asked

"I think it was a good wow, darling," Sana said to me before capturing my lips again.

"Mnph—Sana," I moaned. The beeg woman pulled me closer, making me fall on top of her.

"What is up with her?" All of a sudden, she wants me, and she won't stop pursuing me. "Ina—Come on, let's go to bed." Sana said

My tentacles went wild and seeped under her clothes. I stared into the girl's eyes, trying to hold my tentacles back since Bijou was still here.

"I should leave," Bijou said as she began to back up and leave the room.

This is the first time the ancient ones have responded to my emotions; it was like they finally resonated with me.

"In—Ina," Sana moaned as my tentacles wrapped around her body tightly.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"Can you be rougher?" She asked

"Sure," I told her as I made the tentacles tighten their grip.

What is going to happen with Bijou? I wonder if she is going to take this to heart. There is a lot of space in her head, so I think we influenced her in the wrong way. I don't want her to try to sleep around with girls; she's too young. I think we messed up.

"Ina, focus on me!" Sana cried out to me.

"Okay, baby," I whispered to her. I moved my head down to her neck and left a mark there.

"Thank you..." She panted

I was ready to take her now that she had me focused. I'm ready to let all my pent-up energy out. I'm not ready for the consequences of what has happened recently, but all I know is that Sana and I will be able to relax now.

Ame and Kronii are going to fix the time stream, Calli, Kiara, and Mumei are showing Nerissa around, Gura isn't really doing anything, Irys and Bae are training, Fauna is making Mumei and Kronii food, and I'm sleeping with Sana...

Well, I have nothing better to do than Sana.