Worried Elf

Noel pov: "Noe-chan, are you sure you're alright?" Flare asked me since I was now walking around.

"Yeah, are you okay?" Marine asked

I looked at all of them, nodding. "I am," I said.

"Do you even remember what happened?" Flare asked

"I-" the memories began to flow suddenly.

Flare and I were returning home with Pekora, Marine, and Rushia, but I began to sense a bunch of people just suddenly getting wiped out.

"Moona is there!" Pekora yelled

I gulped and sighed, "Let's go!" I said Flare nodded, and I looked at her. I went behind her and knocked her out.

"Marine, take her away from here." I told her.

"Wait, Noel, you know if you go and fight, you aren't going to come back, right!?" Marine asked

"Correct..." I told her.

"Then why do this? Why leave Flare all alone?" Marine yelled

"She'll have you beside her. If I don't go now, I can't guarantee her safety."

Flare has already been through enough; I've protected her time and time again, so why is this different?

"Noel, I'll make sure she understands..." Marine told me as we parted.

"You told Marine to make me understand; I could never understand why you did what you did!" Flare yelled

"I was doing things for Moona; what were you doing?" Pekora asked

"It was for Flare!" I shouted

I ran through the forest and lunged forward, backing Roboco-senpai over the head with a mace. Pekora used that split second to grab Moona and leave.

Ayame-senpai and Shion-senpai then attacked Roboco-senpai, hitting her directly, but she withstood it.

"Shirogane Noel, are you here to make an enemy of another race of being?" Roboco-senpai asked

"I protected Flare, so the only people that hate me are the humans from my hometown, but so be it." I scoffed

"You say you love her and all that, but notice you are quick to abandon her, just like her parents sold her off for slavery." Roboco-senpai said

"That's not-" I stopped myself, telling myself not to get riled up.

"Come on, you clearly don't love Flare; after all, elves are worthless creatures." Roboco-senpai said, but she looked confused.

"What did you just say!?" I yelled

Suddenly, a tree branch broke off and hit Roboco-senpai on the head by chance, and she began to glitch out again, reactivating what Miko-senpai had done to her.

"Flare is next after you." She suddenly said,

Roboco-senpai was different now; her eyes were piercing and glowing red.

"Mikochi permitted me to destroy anything and anyone that could be a threat to her romance with Suisei," she said.

"I didn't realize someone could be so self-absorbed." I stated

Roboco-senpai flew up to me and punched me in the stomach before blasting me with "Shiiiiiiit!" I screamed as I was engulfed by the attack.

My armor protected my body mostly, but my face was torn to shreds.

Roboco-senpai flew in and began to punch me repeatedly.

"All you have is muscle; therefore, you are slower than dirt, which is ironic because that's going to be your resting place soon!" Roboco-senpai yelled

She was right. All I have is strength. I can't actually beat her, but if I don't fight, Flare will be next.

I slammed my mace into her arm and broke it off, but it still fired anyway, blasting my face.

I don't know what happened, but all I know is that I can't see, hear, or smell anything I touched on my face, and the only thing I could feel was flesh.

I was in so much pain I couldn't feel anything, but I know I fell to the ground face first and passed out, but I quickly woke myself up.

I managed to stand up, and I began to swing my mace randomly.

"Flare..." I muttered

I began to regain some vision and hearing, but it was very blurry and muted.

I saw Roboco-senpai just standing there, watching me swing around like a fool.

"I don't want to do this." She said, "Please destroy my entire body while you have the chance!" Roboco-senpai yelled

I limped over to her and bonked her over the head with my mace.

"That was barely a tap." Roboco-senpai said

"Flare, I'm sorry..." I mumbled again as I began to fall, but I was caught by someone who embraced me.

"Noe-chan, I'm here for you," Flare said.

Flare... I could barely see or hear her, but at least I heard her, which means I was taken to safety.

I passed out there, content with the fact that I kept her safe.

"After that, I found you worried sick. You said you were defending me, but you only caused me more and more damage. I don't think you understand how sad I was when I saw you in the condition you were in. You couldn't breathe. You were badly injured. I was feeling pain for you!" Shs said

I gulped I wasn't expecting her to feel so much for me. I messed up badly.

"I was there on the battlefield, clutching onto you. I couldn't help but cry!" She yelled

The more she talks, the more and more guilty I feel. I shouldn't allow myself to feel like this, but she is just so cute, so I'm worried about it. Why did I make her feel like that? Why was I a bad girlfriend to her? Why was I bad to her? I don't know.

"You feel sorry?" Pekora questioned

"Of course I do!" I said softly.

"Then make sure you get proper rest, okay?" Shs asked

I understood that, and I know where she is coming from. I don't want to make her worry; if I make her worry, she will be sad, and I don't want her to be sad. I want her to be happy.

I have to be the best girlfriend I can be. Because I love her.