The One Inside Irys

Irys pov: As I sat in the sealed dimension, I took a deep breath, feeling something inside me emerge.

"Damn it, I told them not to seal you!!!" Omegaα snarled

I glared in that direction in my vestige space. "You were sealed in me?" I question

"Correct," they said.

"Then why did you try to kill me?" I ask

"I didn't!!!" They said

"Ahem.."

"Irys!!!" Omegaα screamed as they flew at me at full speed.

"Don't dampen her resolve!" Calli yelled

I could see her aura fighting Omegaα to protect me, and soon Gura joined in too, only to be swatted away.

"Maggot, leave me alone!" They yelled

Omegaα flew forward only to get latched onto by Ame. "Let go!" They yelled

"Okay I might have tried to kill you but that was because I was confident that I could reunite with Nameless I'm the good person you are the evil people trying to break up my family!"

"Me evil!?" I yell

"Yes you are very evil!" She said

"You tried to kill us all!" I yelled

Kiara pulled out her sword, swinging it at Mumei, who blocked it with her dagger effortlessly. "What are you doing, Takanashi Kiara?" She asked menacingly.

"Who the hell are you?" Reine yelled. Mumei began to laugh.

"That's a stupid question. Pavolia Reine I'm Nanashi Mumei, the guardian of civilization," she said.

"Or do you want me to say I'm the Supreme Ruler of Council, a vessel if you will?" she
asked, assessing us all.

"None of you pose any threat to me. Your best fighters are Calli, Kiara, and Zeta, and none of you compare!" Mumei laughed hysterically at her dominance over all of us.

"Fauna and I are strong!" Kronii said, summoning her two blades. Mumei glared at her.

"But can you really hurt me, darling?" Mumei said Fauna and Kronii backed down, not wanting to fight.

"Irys and I will fight too." Bae said. We watched as Mumei disappeared and appeared in front of Bae, swiftly punching her in the stomach, causing her to fall to the ground in agony.

"I don't doubt Irys can fight me, but you Hakos Baelz, I don't think you can fight me. I never gave you enough power." Mumei said she was trying to stomp on her but was stopped by me tackling her.

Mumei was slammed to the ground, but before we knew it, she was gone. She was standing behind Kaela and Zeta with her dagger out. Zeta barely noticed in time, barely managing to save Kaela before she was cut down.

"You know, I really tried to give the council a chance, but time and time again you failed me. You have gotten nothing done!" Mumei screamed.

"What the hell are you on about?" Calli growled.

"Calli, could you please stop talking and allow me to explain?"Mumei cut herself off, seemingly going into a trance.

"Ń̵̡̲ò̴̖͉̞̅͝ ̴̖̘̰͂l̵͉̐e̷͇̪͛̚ț̶̬̌̕ ̷̫̄m̷͎̀̈́e̵̳͆̕ ̶̯̠̇a̴͉͆̉̑n̸̯͔̜͗n̶̰̬̄ī̷̗͑h̸̹͔̽́̇í̵̘͚͖l̸̠͒ã̴̻̈͘t̸̜̚e̶̢̖͚̎͑ ̶̜͑̔͘t̴͎̭͍̕h̶̡̖̘͌͗̕ę̸̞͇͝s̸̰̃͜ẽ̶̲̝̆̆ ̴̻̩̋̄m̸͚̗̆̇̏͜ö̷̯͊r̶͍̦͗͆t̷̳̿͌á̶͙̒̓l̸̡̥̘͑͂s̴̨͈̀͆͐"

Mumei began speaking again, but her words were indecipherable. Her words were glitching in and out of reality.

"These are my friends and family Omegaα so please stop!" Mumei screamed, tearing her hair out.

She continued to have a back-and-forth with herself until we were met with an ominous silence.

Omegaα began speaking, "I'll bring ruin to this world if you don't give me one good reason to give the Council a second chance."

Calli and I ran towards her, ready to slash her enough to immobilize her. To hell with that! I won't fucking let you taint Mumei like that!" I yelled as we both swung our weapons at her.

Her scythe and my sword got stopped before they could hit her by seemingly nothing. "You mortals are pathetic..." Omegaα said as she walked over to Calli, plunging her arm into her stomach.

I knew Calli wouldn't die of that since she has regeneration, but that still probably hurts like hell.

"I like how you people think you can beat me. I'm above you. I created you!" Omegaα yelled, swiftly kicking me away.

"Alright, Kronii Fauna. I have a plan to stop Omegaα and spare Mumei, but you will have to bear with me! " I said.

"N-no...." Bae coughed, struggling to stand up, "Today we kill her." She panted.

"I agree today we kill Bae, right Mumei?" Omegaα said, licking her lips, as she ran towards Bae, kicking her again before she could stand up.

"I think Chaos is the most usless one of you lot," Omegaα scowled.

"Kronii and Fauna, take Bae out of here. She's getting in the way." I grumbled, and the two reluctantly did as told, not wanting to leave Mumei but knowing they had to do so.

We watched them leave and I turned to Calli and Kiara and said, "You two back me up." They nodded, understanding what we had to do.

Kiara ran towards Omegaα, who seemed to have let their guard down due to the straightforward attack, "Kiara heads up!"
Calli screamed, throwing her scythe at her. She grabbed it, jumping upwards and impairing Mumei in the back with a strong overhead swing.

I then ran up and punched Mumei as hard in the stomach as she could. Suddenly, she was gone, appearing behind me not having any damage at all.

"Mortals think they can kill me." Omegaα sighed I was far from a mortal, but in her eyes, we were all pathetic.

She grabbed Kiara and I by the throats, picking us up and squeezing hard. Zeta came running in, stabbing her from behind, knowing that she had to be the one Omegaα had their eyes on.

Zeta began clashing with Omegaα, fairing pretty well. Then again, it was not like she would last long and she was too focused on Kaela.

"Get out of here!" I yelled to Kaela, who heeded that call.

Omegaα was suddenly hit by a syringe as Ame and Ollie walked into the room. Ollie went to run at Mumei, but Ame tripped her, making her tumble into Reine.

"Ollie, this is no place for you..." Ame scowled, getting serious.

Zeta stared at the four of us and smiled, "I'll get Kaela, Reine, and Ollie out of here. I'll take them to where Moona and Anya went." She explained

"Maybe so but if you want to escape from here you have to tap into my power let me take over please!" Omegaα laughs

"Shut up... I will never let you take my body!"

"Don't you miss Bae?" They ask

"She has Miori..." I sigh

Omegaα knew I was going to be stubborn this isn't easy for her at all...