Bird Outcasts

Mumei pov: "Nerissa, come on!" I yelled

The raven stared at me, knowing I was just egging her on to say "Senpai!" She screamed as she flew at me at amazing speeds. I was thrown off as her staff slammed into my face as a repercussion.

Reine flew in and slashed at her, but Nerissa dodged it, switching her staff into a tuning fork. She jabbed it into Reine's stomach, not that deeply, but enough that when she played a sound, her body shook.

I flew over and pulled Reine away before slashing with my dagger. A gash appeared on the girl's cheek, and she just raised her hand to wipe off the blood like a badass.

"I'm not trying to hurt you anymore," I claimed.

Nerissa smiled at me in response to that claim. "I don't want to hurt you either," She said.

"Then why are we battling? Maybe we should quit it before something bad happens!" Reine suggested

We both shook our heads. We are too deep into this, and I already clarified that we can't give her much in her quest for revenge, so it's over. We have nothing to give her right now other than something to do to pass the time.

"Mumei-senpai, I appreciate you and I love you dearly, but please let me get my revenge, and then I will become your little sister."

Nerissa really spoke highly of herself, but she thinks she can challenge the gods, which is incorrect. The gods are much stronger than she thinks, and there is no way in hell she is going to compare to them.

"Nerissa-you are a strong and beautiful woman, but you aren't even remotely close to being ready to challenge the gods yet," I claimed.

"You are also a strong, sexy woman, but that doesn't change the fact that right now we don't see eye to eye," Nerissa said.

"Is this a fight, or is Nerissa just fangirling?" Reine asked

"Probably option two," I replied.

I flew at her once again, swinging my dagger, so I could push her back into a cell, but she saw that coming and refused to go further.

"Smart girl," I laughed.

"Ah-Mumei-senpai complimented me!" The raven sang

I sighed and kicked her across the face hard enough for her to bleed out of her nose. "Owww..." She growled

"Sorry!" I shouted

She glared at me; she clearly wasn't too hurt or upset that I was going soft on her right now.

"All of the blood shed in this battle is pointless," I told her.

"That's why don't we end this?" Nerissa questioned

Reine launched upwards again with Zeta's help, and she slashed Nerissa's left wing, causing her to tilt sideways.

"This is going to hurt!" She said as she braced for my punch to her stomach, she couldn't stop herself from coughing up blood.

"Damn-Damn..." She hacked

I did a flip before kicking the back of her head, sending her shooting towards the ground.

"Nerissa?" Fuwawa was surprised about the raven being hit down there.

"Good, at least Mumei is doing well." Calli sighed

I approached Nerissa with Reine, and we both pointed our weapons at her. "Checkmate," I said to her.

"It can't be..." She told me

"Why not?" I asked.

"If I can't beat you, I will never kill the gods!" She yelled

All of a sudden, a giant sound wave blasted out loud enough that it would rupture a normal person's eardrums.

Reine stabbed into Nerissa with her feather blade; blood poured out of her. Nerissa bit on her tongue, flying back. She grabbed Fuwawa and Mococo and began to fly up.

"We need to escape!" She shouted

I flew up beside her and said, "I'm sorry for this..." I apologized and began to hit her with a barrage of punches, each of them assisted by air pressure. I was rattling her brain as much as I possibly could.

Fuwawa and Mococo tried to stop me but ended up getting hit around a minute into the punches. Nerissa dropped the twins, who had a rough landing in front of Calli, and with one final punch, the raven girl began to fall.

"It's over..." I told her once again as I held her unconscious body in the air.

As I began to land, she squeezed my arm tightly. "No-no." She gasped before throwing me away from her.

"You woke up impressively," I stated.

"I need my freedom. I deserve my freedom, and I won't spend another day in a cell or being supervised by you!" She coughed

"Nerissa, I want what is best for you!" I shouted at her.

"Then let me leave." She said this as she charged up yet again.

She flew at me yet again, only to be slashed in the back by Reine. In response, she began to smack the peafowl with her staff over and over again.

As she was distracted, I got behind her and grabbed her, flying downwards for a piledriver. She dissappeared into the ground before flying upwards out of the rubble.

"Senpai-I know I can't fight the gods, but please let me go." Nerissa pleaded

"That isn't what Kiara would want." Reine said

I agreed that we can't let her go, not without Kiara seeing her first speaking off. Her ashes fell out of my pocket, and the jar shattered as they were engulfed by flames.
"What is happening?" Nerissa asked

"Kiara is back..." Reine and I said it together.

The phenoix immediately flew to our side, and Nerissa's eyes widened at the sight of her. "Oh fuck-she's hot." Nerissa cried out

"Eh-What is going on?" Kiara asked

It was a long story, but honestly, I want to know where the hell the armor she is wearing came from because this isn't normal for Kiara; it is less fashionable.

"That is our new little sister," I pointed out.

"Oh, This is the raven girl Nerissa Ravencroft you told me about!" Kiara said

"Eeeeeeek, my senpai knows my name!" Nerissa squealed

This is going to be rough.