Struck Down Again

Nerissa pov: As soon as I stepped out of the area we were hiding out in, I was immediately met by a brown-haired woman with a ponytail. "FuwaMoco gaurd!" I told them

"Come on, I'm not a threat." The brown-haired woman told me I stared at her, sensing a godly aura from her.

"Who are you?"

"Natsuiro Matsuri" she replied to my question.

She is one of my senapi, and she is possessed by a god or has god energy. This isn't good; she doesn't seem to be in the right mind; she seems to be brainwashed right now.

"Nerissa move!" Mococo yelped

Matsuri-senpai flew forward and punched me. I immediately felt out of breath as she slammed into me. I flew back two feet but caught myself saying, "You are a god!" I yelled, looking for conformation.

"No, nor am I Natsuiro Matsuri. I am a mirrored version of her that was accidentally set free, so don't worry about me." She told me

I don't know why she brought that up; she clearly realized that I'm conflicted and don't want to harm my senpai, no matter what happens. I don't want to do that.

"So you are mere reflection, well then... laaaaaaaaaa!" I began to sing, seeing my body crack due to the high pitch in my voice.

"Ch...crch...crack." They continued to crack before me, and Fuwawa and Mococo lunged forward, slicing the reflection of Matsuri-senpai, but she tanked it.

"I'm not weak," she mentioned to us.

"Okay, I understand, but can you do me a favor and at least tell me where you got your God power from?" I asked

"I was just born this way," she commented.

There was no way someone could be born with this type of aura, but again, Mumei and the rest of the council did, so that is the only reason why I even trust what this mirage says.

"Come on, Nerissa, fight!" Mococo yelled

I snapped back into reality and spun my staff around before shooting out sound waves. The reflection of Matsuri-senpai began to dodge the sound and palm Fuwawa in the stomach. "Fuwa-chan!" Mococo yelled

"Don't worry, Moco-chan!" Fuwawa grunted

She landed on her feet, which is good because we don't have to worry about her at all. We can all focus on ourselves and then each other; we don't have to worry about someone holding us back.

"Nerissa, how should we handle this?" Fuwawa asked

"I have no clue."

This is the first time I'm facing someone with godly abilities and an aura that actually wants to take me out, and even though this is a mere reflection, it is honestly scary.

"Come at me, Nerissa Ravencroft!" She yelled

I lunged forward and blasted more sound towards her, but the reflection of Matsuri-senpai moved out of the way; she was slithering like a snake. This is tough. I just need one good hit, and then it's all done.

I will not be struck down here by a mere illusion that isn't happening. I won't let it happen. I can't let it happen. I am finally free and want revenge on the gods, and this girl, my senpai, is a mirrored version of her, so it is okay for me to end this. I won't let anything stop me here.

"Come on, I'll beat you! I yelled, I shot down a barrage of sound blasts from the sky, and I watched as she dodged every single blast. How!?" I questioned her as she came up and hit me back down.

Fuwawa launched up and sliced off the arm of the mirrored Matsuri-senpai. "Tsk-cheeky dog..." She laughed Mococo jumped up and kicked the mirrored girl down to the ground before she could reach me. "You are strong." She admitted

I figured out there must be a limit to the power output since this is a godly aura, so there is no way a mirrored version of Matsuri-senpai can access a hundred percent of her power; it has to be fractioned or something. I seriously and genuinely don't believe that she is fractional; there is no way she is too strong.

"Why are you faltering?" She asked before hitting me with air pressure.

That was it. She is holding back. She can't go one hundred percent. We have a chance, or we will be struck down and locked up, but I can't accept that. I don't want to see that prison again. I won't let this be the end of my freedom. I will win here and now.

"Fuwawa and Mococo, get ready to go all out!" I yelled

They weren't tired. I know that since they just had a nap, things should be going smoothly for me.

This is the moment if I can access a hundred percent of my power, then I should be about to give it to her at full power if she could access it, but I need my horn. I wish I knew where my horn was, but since it broke, I don't know where the broken piece went at all.

"Come on, are you scared or something?" The mirrored Matsuri-senpai asked us:

"No!" I yelled

I just need to get ready to use my full power and wait for Fuwawa and Mococo to give me the okay to fight.

Fuwawa, Mococo, and I will show the true power of teamwork. Advent will be whole again when we win, and I'll show the other two that gods can be defeated. I will prove my point and win here. I will defeat the enemy in front of me.

"Nerissa, get ready!" Fuwawa said

I nodded and got into my battle stance. The twins have seen how I fight, and now they are ready to synergize with me and play with me until the end. I'm ready for their playtime too. I won't fall behind or hold them back. We will win. Time to surpass everyone