Not Noticed

Irys pov: What would happen if I didn't meet Bae? I don't know if it's going to happen since we already have passed that point, but I think I would have no purpose if we were apart.

My body is barely responding; every movement is excruciating to take. I'm going to explode, and I can't move for more than a moment without passing out.

"The world has lost hope."

My brain echoed that for some bizarre reason, as if some entity was watching me somewhere but wouldn't show themselves.

"Irys!" Bae screamed

It was too late; my senses have shut off. I can barely hear and can't see, but I can feel good and bad auras emitting from everyone. I want to fight, but I'm going to be in the way.

Back then, I made her sad. Even though I was going to explode, I still tried to fight, not thinking about myself at all.

"Tick toc, tick toc..."

The voice rattled my head once again as all the Ame were blown away. Calli then rushed Omega, only to be blocked at every attack. "Farewell, Calliope Mori," they stated.

Before Calli could be obliterated, Ina got in the way, taking the brunt of the attack. Sana screamed out in horror as the priestess passed out.

We were definitely underprepared for this battle; we weren't ready for it at all.

That was an understatement. We were completely destroyed by Omegaα; it wasn't even close at all.

"Did you think I was sitting around doing nothing while I was sealed? I will admit you got stronger, but I was plotting my revenge. I won't let you get in my way!"

Omega flew at her really fast, bashing into Ame and plowing into Gura, Calli, Ina, and Kiara. They almost got to Mumei, but I got in the way, blocking it.

"You..." She yelled

"I'm going all out from the start; I'm going to explode anyway, so I won't let you have your way, damn it!" I yelled

I formed my halo on my head, pushing Omegaα away from me. They glared at me, actually worried about something.

"I misjudged you; you are more of a problem than I thought!" They said

"I'll hit you with my final attack." I told them

I placed my twin blades beside each other, attaching them, making a blade that is not only demonic but also holy. At the same time, I needed to charge the slash up, so I raised my arms.

"What happened? She stabilized!" Bae said

"No, she concentrated the energy into the blade, and as soon as her arms drop, she will detonate," Anerys said.

"Irys, stop this!" Bae yelled

It is too late, no matter what. This was unavoidable, and we can't fix it. Something is wrong with me. Strange presences have made me ill.

It isn't about Omega getting Mumei anymore because either way they will fail; this is about trying to make a future with hope in it.

"Irys, knock it off, you jackass!" Bae hissed

Her harsh words make me smile so much. All I have to do is slice up Omegaα. I won't explode, not if I have hope in myself. My shoulder dislocated all of a sudden, and my arms began to drop, but Anerys grabbed them, pulling them back up.

"Let me pop your shoulder back into place," she told me while doing so.

"Oww, thank you, Anerys," I told her.

Anerys smiled at me and said, "I guess this is it then." She said somberly:

I looked at her and frowned. "No," I told her.

"What do you mean?" Anerys asked

"This isn't the end of hope; I refuse to let it be the end!" I yelled

"Without you, there is no hope!" Bae screamed at me.

I smirked and laughed it off. "You are hope," I told her.

I said something cheesy like that to her, and she bought it. I am happy that she was like that, though I am happy about how close we have gotten in the past few days. It makes me feel like I have accomplished something.

"Irys!!!" Omega screamed as they flew at me at full speed.

"Don't dampen her resolve!" Calli yelled

I could see her aura fighting Omega to protect me, and soon Gura joined in too, only to be swatted away.

"Maggot, leave me alone!" They yelled

Omegaα flew forward, only to get latched onto by Ame. "Let go!" They yelled

"Hold still, Amelia!" Kiara said as she flew down.

"Wait, wait, wait!" She yelled as Kiara swung her sword, blasting both of them with fire.

"Uhh, Amelia, you are on fire." Kiara commented

"That is your fault!" She yelled

Gura ran over and put her out, while Omega flexed a bit and extinguished themselves. They stepped forward only to get tentacles wrapped around her.

"Irys, don't you dare fire that attack." Ina wheezed

Calli walked up to me and patted my shoulder. We've got this; just focus on stabilizing," she said.

"No, I need to give hope to my family," I said.

A sharp wind projectile shot out and began to slash the tentacles away. It hit Ina in the face and even cut her orange squishie off, but she was resilient and wrapped more tentacles around her.

"Hope and the ancient ones have been giving me a lot of trouble; that's why you must go here!"

Omegaα was stating facts, but at the same time we will succeed, we will win, and we will come out on top because we have to or else the world is in danger. Then again, it already is and has been for a few minutes.

Ina and I are stronger than we think, but at the same time, it wasn't enough. Nothing we did was enough to beat Omegaα; we had to leave it to Kiara again.

"Nephlim Sword... Slash," I said.

I swung my arm downward, and with a mix of positive and negative energy, I fired a slash that tore into the boundary, temporarily destroying the dimension as it hit Omegaα. There was an eruption from the energy. The best part is that the attack won't hurt anyone, which is good.

Blood began to spurt out of my body as the eruption process began. I looked back at Bae, who was screaming and in tears.

Why did my vision have to come back?

"Bae, that face doesn't have any hope in it. Come on, smile," I told her.

Anerys poked me in multiple places, and my body seemingly stabilized before I collapsed.

"Irys, you need blood, and fast!" Anerys yelled

"I don't think that'll work." I laughed

Anerys glared at me, and I felt tears fall down her face as she hit me. "Shut up!" She yelled

I decided I should take a nap and rest up, and as I closed my eyes, I swear I saw someone staring at me.

Now I know who was staring at me. It was Shiori. I recognized her glare. I need to ask her about something important.

Maybe I should let Bae talk to Miori since she seems to like her so much.

She doesn't seem to notice me anyways