Sibbling Synergy

Fuwawa pov: Moco-chan and I actually have a chance to win this battle; we just have to play things smartly and try not to let Mumei-senpai and Nerissa hit us too much.

"Moco-chan!" I yelled

"Yeah?" She questioned

"Let's go with our normal attack strategy!" I told her.

She smiled at me. We didn't even have to think about what to do; we already knew how to fight. We can be mindless beasts.

Moco-chan jumped up, letting me grab her by the legs, and I began to spin around as fast as I could, creating a mini-tornado.

We rushed at Mumei-senpai, who raised her dagger and blocked the tornado. Sparks began to fly as we managed to push her back. "Nerissa hit us!" Mumei-senpai yelled

Nerissa was hesitant to attack with Mumei-senpai right there, but she bit the bullet. "Laaaa!" She said shooting us three with sound, Mumei-senpai tanked it. Moco-chan and I didn't, and we were sent flying back, but we landed on our feet.

While skidding on the ground, I jumped at Moco-chan, and she catapulted me with her leg. I flew at Nerissa, only to get intercepted by Mumei-senpai, who parried me, sending me upwards. However, I took this opportunity. Moco-chan was behind me and jumped up while I was still airborne. I launched her past Mumei-senpai for her to grapple Nerissa, and it connected. She slammed the raven to the ground.

"Bau Bau!" We both said

Mumei-senpai swiped her arm, and I was hit by a massive wave of air pressure being sent back. I tumbled on the ground, landing on my feet once again, only for Moco-chan to hurdle towards me and slam into me.

"Shoot!" I said as I helped her recover.

Mumei-senpai asked Nerissa committed a combined assault. Nerissa came from behind, and Mumei-senpai came from the front. "Moco-chan!" I yelled

We both jumped in unison, making our opponents hit one another with their attacks.

"We can't read their thoughts!" Mumei-senpai laughed

"It is annoying if we can't read their thoughts; we are basically sitting ducks at this moment," Nerissa said.

"We can beat them; they are too inexperienced at fighting. I'm stronger; we just have to isolate them and take them separately." Mumei-senpai said

I rushed Mumei-senpai and began to clash with her knife using my claws, and as Mumei-senpai was about to do a counterattack, Moco-chan kicked her in the face, only causing her to stumble back.

"Nerissa, it's two on one!" Mumei-senpai yelled at her, the raven gulped, and a rapid fire shot sound

Moco-chan and I ran around creating a bunch of afterimages that were hit by the attacks. We made sure to rush in and go in on the offensive, but Moco-chan and I were fooled by the afterimages too. Moco-chan was slammed over the head by a blunt attack from Nerissa, and she fell forward.

"Moco-chan!" I yelled, my little sister glared at me, and jumped back, landing next to me, her blood dripping from her head. "Are you okay?" I asked

"I am," she told me.

I smirked and decided that we have to step up and figure out what the heck we are going to do right now. How are we going to beat these two? We have to figure something out.

Moco-chan and I did another spinning attack, seeing if we could slice them up like this, making a tornado. I don't know if this attack will hit, though.

Nerissa and Mumei-senpai blocked it, pushing us back again.

Moco-chan and I sprinted at our two opponents, pouncing into the air once again as we landed. We shared a glance at one another, silently agreeing on a new tactic: we are going to battle close to one another; we aren't going to get too far from each other.

Back to back, side to side, we made sure none of our angles were exposed as we fought our opponents. We managed to fend them off with ease, like this. The only damage done was a small scratch on both cheeks.

We both got the same idea to try what our senpai did earlier and began to spin around quickly and make another tornado, but this time we added more pressure. Moco-chan blocked Nerissa, and I blocked Mumei-senpai while cutting deeply into her. The two girls were being pushed back by us.

This is good; they can't win this battle we see right here, and we are winning this. It is time to end this right here, and now we have to win.

"Bau Bau!!!" We yelled

Mumei-senpai glared at us and sighed.

She flew around us as fast as she could, and she slammed into both of us, presumably knocking us out here and there. This isn't where we are going to lose, though we won't lose the fight right here. We have to go here right now, and we have to surpass our limits. We are strong and we are gaurd dogs, so we won't lose a battle. This is the time that we are going to win.

I don't know what the heck we are going to do if we can't win in this moment, but we have to figure something out.

Mococo and I are strong and smart, so we can easily beat them here and now, but at the same time, can we really win at all? We have to, right?

I am thinking about it, and I think we have a move that can win, but I don't know if we can access it now. I have to figure this out right now.

I began to calculate our strength level and their strength level, but I don't know if we can win this with the next attack. I have to hope; however, we have to win this battle.