Feeling Chills

Subaru pov: "Choco-sensei mentioned me," I said suddenly.

Lui-nee glared at me. "How do you know?" She asked, but I didn't want to really ask about that.

"I just do okay?" I said

Reine looked at me and tilted her head. "Why do you know that, though?" She asked

"Well, you see, a while ago, Choco-sensei and I synchronized, and our hearts have become one," I said.

"Subaru-senpai, what the hell does that mean?" Reine asked

"Our hearts are basically ours, you know," I said.

"That makes no fucking sense," Kiara said.

"Come on, what's not clicking? Choco-sensei and I are one. Come on, we are like two peas in a pod," I said.

"I don't know about the fact that you two are close; don't get me wrong, and also, Subaru-senpai, don't you have partial amnesia?" Kiara asked

"Well, you see, I forgot I had it, so..."

"What ever happened-I mean, your mother?" Reine asked

"Oh, she's somewhere in our house; I don't know." Kiara mentioned

"What the hell, how do you forget? Wait, this is ironic. I forget things all the time," I said.

I had amnesia only partially, but it is just odd. I don't know how it works; it makes no sense at all. It is a little weird, but who knows if anyone can explain it?

"What the heck is going on with Nerissa?" Kiara asked

"Probably flirting with someone," I said.

"Duck Subaru-senpai!" Mumei said I did as I was told, and Bae shot past me, smashing into the wall behind me.

"Wow," Reine said in shock.

This was a little odd, but I don't know what is really happening with this fight between the council, or, I promise, I don't know what they are calling it.

"Moom, what is Nerissa doing?" Kiara asked in this moment.

"Oh, dealing with Freind and Selen has this covered, but if you feel the need to check it out, do so," Mumei said.

"We need to go!" Pomu said

"Okay, we will all go," Kiara said.

We have to all go. It's not that we don't want to go see Nerissa, but we just don't have time to really do this right now.

"Choco-sensei mentioned me again!" I said

"Alright, whatever you two did that made this work, stop it because it looks like you are semi-in pain," Kiara said.

"It's not easy to stop it, Kiara. If you don't understand, you'll never understand Takahashi Kiara!" I shouted

Kiara facepalmed "Fine" She groaned

She clearly is annoyed because we don't have time for this since Friend seems to be dangerous. I don't remember Friend, so I don't know if I was around when Friend showed up, but we seem to know who he is, so Kiara and Reine at least met him, and Lui-nee as well. So this is interesting, and to be honest, I need to be filled in while we go to the scene that is interesting after all.

"Stop thinking and go!" Mumei said

We ran out and went towards Nerissa's energy signature.

"Wait, we need to watch from afar." Kiara said as we caught up to Selen.

Friend was pinned under a rock but managed to break through "body," it said.

"Eew, this thing is gross!" Nerissa shouted

"Nerissa Ravencroft, give me your body!" Friend yelled

Calli whizzed past me and pinned it to the ground using Ricky. "You can't have it," she said.

"Calliope-senpai, woah, you are protecting me?" Nerissa said it in shock.

"Yes, you are my sister-in-law and I also hate this thing. It should be dead." She scowled

"I have a name, you know, F-R-I-E-N-D," it claimed.

"Mumei didn't like you well enough to actually name you because you are a worthless pile of crap!" Kiara said

"Kiara!" Reine mumbled as the phenoix walked out of our hiding spot and into the open.

"Ahhh, our senpai are here!" Fuwawa and Mococo said with glee

"Ooh Takahashi Kiara, you really need to understand how much I want your body. It is really fun to think about how I'm going to stab everyone using your body." Friend said

"Yeah, no," she said.

"You know, to be fair, it doesn't have to be your body or Nerissa Ravencroft's; all I want is someone related to Nanashi Mumei," it said.

"You know that there are like nine people technically related to Mumei here, right?" Kiara asked

"What the hell, Kiara!" Pomu yelled

Friend already knew we were here to be honest. "Also, I feel like Mumei would hate it if you took my body," Selen said.

"Wait, who are you?" Friend asked

"Selen Tatsuki, I'm Mumei's best friend," she said instantly, right after she was asked.

That was a little odd, but it's not exactly true. Selen and Mumei are close, but would I say that Mumei and Selen are close friends? Well, I am pretty much just meeting her, so I really don't have much of an idea as to if they are really that close.

"Wait, if I steal your body, then I'll have a stronger host, and Mumei would be distraught!" Friend said

"Honestly, she'd be worse off if you took Zeta's body. Mumei loves her a lot," I said.

"Wait-I need Zeta's body," a friend said.

It began to fly down the hall really, really fast. "You just had to talk!" Lui-nee shouted

"Sorry, it slipped!" I yelled

We can't let Friend take Zeta, a superhuman whose body is stronger than all of us. That's scary. She could beat all of us with ease if she tried or not, but it's different.

"Shit, I want to be mentioned again!" I shouted

Chills shot down my spine, and I shivered. Choco-sensei needs to stop talking about me. I can't handle her constantly talking about me. I may start sneezing if I keep getting chills. This isn't good.

But I can't keep up unless she stops.