Human or Monster

Mumei pov: "what do you want??" Haachama asked me as we went to a private area

"I need you to help those five..." I said

"No..." She said

"Why not?" I ask

"Listen you can't handle to see what will happen..." She said

"Oh hush Haato..." I said

"Look we are both monsters..." She claimed

"Kiara, please help me." I said as tears streamed down my face.

"What the hell are you doing, Nameless?" Omega asked angrily as I walked towards Kiara.

"I'm becoming Nanashi Mumei...." I told her, grabbing my sister's hand.

I snapped out of my trance, returning to reality. The council room was in shambles, but I was confident Kronii could fix it. I was standing in a pool of blood, looking over to see Irys lying there unconscious. Everyone looked like they were thrashed around like ragdolls.

"Are you Mumei or Omega?" Gura asked, holding onto Ame to protect her from me, despite that she was unconscious.

"Mumei, are you back?" Ina also asked

"Guys don't hit my sister with a barrage of questions; let her regain her composure." Kiara panted as she moved Calli away from the nearby puddle of blood.

I just gave them a quick thumbs up. "Yes, I'm me again!" I giggled, but I suddenly felt as if my body was paused.

"Fine, if you won't cooperate, I'll shut you down for now." Omega growled.

Suddenly, everything went dark as I fell to the ground, slowly fading into the darkness. I heard Kiara Gura and Ina screaming my name, but all I could do was smile as I shut down.

"Am I a monster, or am I Nanashi Mumei?"

"You are a monster. You hurt everyone. You come across all your friends and family. You have hurt them, no? Omegaα is who you are; you can't escape being her vessel; you will always be a monster sent from the depths of hell!!" She yelled

"Haachama, Kiara is a phenoix; she can pull me out of the depths of hell whenever she wants."

"You are wrong. She won't be able to stand you one day, or one day you will stop her reincarnation cycle and erase her from the world. Mumei, you need to understand our role as monsters; we are meant to be despised!!!"

"Pfft... but I'm not a monster nor a beast. I'm Nanashi Mumei, guardian of civilization and the sister of lovely birds. I refuse to let my birthright dictate to me!"

"Mumei, why do you want me to help those five when you know that I will just try to swallow them up!?"

"Haachama Why haven't you done that to Fubuki and Matsuri?" I ask

She looked at me and looked down at the ground. "I didn't want to..." She said

"And why is that Haachama!?" I ask

"Because they are my friends, damn it!!!" She yelled

"Exactly!!!!" I scream at her.

Self-restraint is something you know; that is how it works. Self-restraint is a thing that everyone has.

I glared at Bae as soon as the gate began working again I pushed her inside so I could talk to Sana and Ina for a little bit.

"I want you to get as far away from Bae as possible," I said.