Sisterly Thoughts

Nerissa pov: I opened my eyes and was shocked to see that fifteen minutes had passed since I fell asleep.

"You are a sleepy head," Mumei-senpai told me.

"I love you, Senpai," I said, leaning over, pecking her lips.

"I-What the fuck!?" Mumei shouted

I laughed at her fluster; she really wasn't ready for this.

"Did I make you embarrassed?" I asked her

"No-I mean yes!" She said to me:

"Well, I really do love you because you are a gorgeous woman."

"Nerissa, you have issues," Mumei claimed.

I'm well aware that I have issues, but flaws are really good to have. There is no reason why it should be bad to have flaws.

What is the point of this?

"Nerissa You seem to be questioning why we do things; it's because we have to get things done. There is nothing wrong with how you feel towards me, but don't let that distract you from tasks," she said.

I won't let my love for my senpai distract me from my task at hand. I need to defeat the gods. I may not be able to do that now, but my revenge will be satisfied in the near future. I won't let anything happen to Mumei. My sisters are the people I'm going to protect the most.

"Kiara, you want to protect Kiara," Mumei said.

She really called me out, but it was obvious I love Kiara, Mumei, and Reine, and I'm sure I'll love Subaru and Lui because I really love all my bird sisters.

I still don't know when I'm going to be able to meet my other sisters. I really need to see her.

"Let's go meet with Lui, why don't we?" Mumei asked me

I have no idea why that would be a problem, but I probably should go back to the council hall and meet up with Advent. I probably should go with them.

"What is the point of going back to see Fuwawa Abyss and Mococo Abyss?" Mumei-senpai asked me:

I have no idea why I should, but I do think maybe they want things to happen and us to plan. I don't trust Shiori and Bijou to manage things by themselves.

Fuwawa and Mococo also aren't really ones to lead people; I can't trust them at all, and I really don't get it at all. Other than that, there's no reason to go back right now.

"What the hell do you want to do, Nerissa? Go back to the council hall or meet Lui and Subaru?" Mumei asked

"Lui-nee and Subaru-senpai!" I told her

"Alright, then we will go right now because we don't have time to waste. I'll give the other four more time to rest and recover from the previous fight. It should be nice for them to get at least twenty minutes of rest before we have to do some stuff for work. We have a lot to do after all, so they need rest." Mumei-senpai said

"We are going to see Lui." Kiara asked

"Yes!" I darted up and pecked Kiara-senpai's lips too.

She looked at me and blinked a few times. I could feel Calliope-senpai glaring at me through the wall. I can't even see her, but she could clearly see me kiss her, and I am kind of terrified of Calliope-senpai. She is a strong Reaper, a scary woman I don't understand what is going to happen if she tries to kill me right now. I'm afraid of that for obvious reasons. I don't get it. Why can't I be lovey-dovey with Kiara-senpai?

What should we do to lure out Omega, though? I don't know how we will manage this.

This isn't going to be easy. I have to get stronger and stronger to kill the gods and get revenge on everyone for the atrocities done to me.

There was a ripple in the timestream. Mumei-senpai sighed. "What the heck are Amelia and Kronii doing?" She asked

"Shiiiiit!" Shiorrin yelled as she fell out of the ceiling.

"Where is my Amelia Watson-senpai!?" She yelled

"Nope..." Mumei-senpai opened a portal and sent Shiori back to the council room.

She seemed so tired of nonsense happening. "Let's just go to see Lui," Kiara-senpai said.

"Yeah, I agree," Mumei-senpai sighed.

Lui-nee, I wonder what she is like. All I know is that she really likes Mumei-senpai and adores her to no end. She is a beautiful girl. I agree with the adoration. She is a very cute woman.

"Stop calling me cute; your praise is disgusting." She scoffed

Mumei-senpai seemed angry for no reason, but I think she just needs to sleep. To be honest, I think she needs to just focus on herself.

"What is the point? I don't think I need to sleep. Nessie, I'm fine. Let's just go and see Lui. We can go to the council room, and then we can plan and do things."She sisters

"What about Subaru-senpai?" I asked

"Sure..." she said.

That is funny. Her tone of voice was odd to me. It was soft and gentle, to be honest. I didn't expect to hear Mumei be this soft. She is very adorable, but at the same time, she is as stern and angry as usual.

"Stern and angry?" She growled

I made a mistake. She isn't any of that; I just said that in the moment, I don't deserve to do that.

"What are you two doing? You really shouldn't argue like this. We need to get closer." Kiara-senpai said

That was true. We do need to get closer. We are sisters after all. I'm the little sister. I need to be spoiled. I want to be spoiled by her. She is such a nice girl after all. She is adorable and sweet.

"What is your problem? Stop..." Mumei-senpai said

She really doesn't enjoy my advances right now. I can't read my mind right now, so I don't know why.