Playing With Senpai

Fuwawa pov: "Bau Bau!!!" Moco-chan and I said that at the same time we rushed to Mumei-senpai.

She kicked me in the head, sending me hurdling at Moco-chan. She jumped over me and lunged at Mumei-senpai, going to slash her, but she sidestepped and dodged.

"We have to run!" Moco-chan yelled

"No running; we fight now that I'm healed, so there is no excuse if I were to run!" I said

"Fuwa-chan, we have to escape; we aren't strong enough!" Moco-chan cried

"Moco-chan, are we strong enough now!?" I asked as I rushed Mumei-senpai and slashed at her. She dodged it.

"We are strong, Fuwawa!!!" She yelled

"Call me Fuwa-chan!!" I said

"No!" She hissed

"Okay, can I hug you and maybe rub your tummy?" I asked

"No-Maybe..." She said

"We may only be bait, but I want to prove to Mumei-senpai that we can hold our own. Advent isn't weak!" I shouted

"Advent is weaker than the others; we can't fight this person!" Moco-chan said

"Moco-chan, stop worrying; we will win this battle!" I said

"Fuwawa, if we fight, can you guarantee that we will be okay?" Moco-chan asked

"We will be," I said to her

"Okay then," she said.

"Now that we are fighting Mumei-senpai, can we win!?" Moco-chan asked

"We are going to win!!!" I yelled

Mumei-senpai shot an attack at us. It was a gigantic slash of energy that came at me, and we began to be pushed back by the huge attack. There was serious power behind this attack, and maybe we won't be able to displace it.

"Fuwa-chan... on the count of three!" Moco-chan said to me

"One!" I said.

"Two!" Moco-chan yelled

"Three!" We screamed in unison.

As soon as three was said, we put all our strength and focus into our arms and legs, managing to launch the slash forward with our own one. Mumei-senpai was hit directly by the attack.

"You okay?" Fauna-senpai asked in shock.

"Yeah," she said as she appeared unscathed.

"That was fun, right, Moco-chan?" I giggled

"Yeah, maybe we can win!" She responded

"Come on, let's have fun!" I laughed

Since Mumei-senpai was distracted, we took this time to rush at her. Both of us lunged at them. Surprisingly enough, Mumei-senpai blocked both of our attacks, swinging them so we would separate. We both began skulking around her in a circle, not wanting her to know where we were going to pounce next.

Moco-chan launched forward first and slashed Mumei-senpai within a millisecond. I lunged forward as well, slashing her. Moco-chan and I decided to attack again simultaneously, and as we began the assault, we realized Mumei-senpai not only wasn't hurt, but she could dodge all of our slashes.

It is time to show them how we guard dogs play.

"Fuwa-chan, let's go!" Moco-chan yelled

"Right Moco-chan!" I yelled

We ran to Mumei-senpai. I jumped up and kicked her back, pushing her towards Moco-chan. She hit her with a roundhouse kick.

As my foot touched the ground, I pushed forward, lunging over the diety and landing in front of her before kicking her back again. Moco-chan got behind her and kicked her back at me, causing me to smile as we began to play ping pong with her body batting her back and forth.

"How should I get out?" Mumei-senpai asked Mumei-senpai, then blasted us with air pressure.

Mumei-senpai was blasted by the wind, and it grazed my cheek. Blood drizzled down my face, but this didn't stop our game of kicking. With one final kick, I sent her flying into the air.

As she began to fall, I looked at Moco-chan, and we both leaped at her. She flew up higher, stopping us from hitting her.

"Bau-Bau, you're fun!" I laughed

Mumei-senpai smiled and said, "So are you!" She said

"Bau Bau!" Moco-chan and I said this while running around the floor.

"Moco-chan, get ready for serious playing." I said

She smiled at me. "I'm ready," she stated.

The two of us pounced at Mumei-senpai; our weapons clashed, pushing Moco-chan and me up.

In mid-air, I grabbed my younger sister's arm and spun around, launching her back at the all-mighty goddess. Her claw blades were about to go into her neck, but wind pressure managed to block them. Moco-chan pushed back and landed next to me.

"You are basically the same person; do you have any defining features?" She asked

"We do!" We said it in unison.

"That is showing it." She sarcastically said

Mumei-senpai flew forward and began to slash knife slashes.

I looked over to my pink sister, who was swiftly dodging the knife swings once, twice, and then after the third and fourth dodges, she swept her feet, causing her to fall forward. She tried to stab Mumei-senpai but hit an afterimage.

"Time to see if you can handle this!!" Mumei-senpai yelled as she cloned herself.

The clone ran at me and jumped up, going for a clear dropkick. My sister pulled away, so the unaware clone almost hit the real Mumei-senpai.

"Moco-chan, this is fun, right?"

Fuwa-chan, it really is!" She laughed

"Took you long enough..." Mumei-senpai said as Nerissa landed next to her.

"Sorry," Nerissa said.

"It's fine, just keep on fighting. We are kicking this up a notch. Alright, we have to go all out and end this right here and now!!!" Mumei-senpai said

Mococo and I smirked and ran forward, going to play a game.

I bent down. Moco-chan leaped over me like a frog and landed on the ground, faking out our opponents. I then leaped over her in that second of shock and dropkicked. Mumei-senpai

The owl pushed me away, but Moco-chan caught me. The battle will end soon.