Raven and Owl's Time

Nerissa pov: "You want to train with me, Nerissa? Mumei-senpai questioned her as she stepped out of her and Fauna's room.

"Correct!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Mumei-senpai glared at me and sighed.

"Fine..." She sighed

"Mumei, do you actually want to train her?" Fauna-senpai asked

"Why not? It's not like I have anything better to do, and besides, she is my little sister and your sister-in-law" I said.

"Ehhhh- Mumei!" I called out.

Mumei sighed "I'm being serious." She claimed she didn't even comment about how I called her Mumei without the senpai honorific.

"You want to fight?" I asked her.

"Oh, why not?" She asked before stretching and cracking her neck.

I didn't even notice her walk past me, but all of a sudden she was behind me. "Wha‐" Mumei-senpai began to tap her foot on the hard floor.

"Are you coming, Nerissa?" Mumei-senpai asked me I swallowed as I suddenly was thrown back into reality. I spun my tuning fork staff around and jabbed at her. Fauna-senpai continued to walk forward as if I didn't just attack Mumei. My weapon connected, but the owl girl suddenly vanished before me. "Boo," she said as she appeared behind me.

"Ah!" I yelled, getting a laugh from her.

"Afterimages are really, really handy, Nerissa," Mumei-senpai declared before tapping me on the shoulder.

If I were her real opponent, she would win right there.

"Mumei, are you toying with me?" I yelled

"Am I?" She asked

I shot soundwaves at her, but the owl sister canceled them out.

"Nerissa, we aren't at the practice arena yet!" Fauna-senpai pointed out

What the hell... how is this possible? The gap between us is still this large. I felt like we were on somewhat equal ground before, and yet...

I switched my staff to the microphone attachment and went to bash her head in. She circled behind me with her gavel and lightly patted my head with it. "Don't." She giggled

Mumei really is over here toying with me, and she can read my thoughts, so no attack I can do is a sneak attack, so how am I supposed to beat her?

"Simple, you just don't think..." Mumei-senpai told me

Don't think that is impossible, and in this moment, because she told me not to do it, I'm now doing it more than ever before. It is really insane how things work like this.

"Did you really think that this was going to be simple? You really thought that we were around the same strength level as I said before. I was testing my abilities when we last fought, and I wasn't trying to hurt you. I held back, and to add to that, now that I have absorbed all of Omegaα, I'm stronger than ever before. You can't beat me," she said.

I gulped as I began to fangirl over Mumei. She is not only hot and sexy but strong; she is the perfect woman and senpai for me.

"Nerissa, enough of the flattery..." She sighed

I followed her into the arena, and as soon as I stepped foot into it, Mumei-senpai turned and flew at me with her dagger out. She brought her arm down, slashing at me. I blocked it with my staff. She landed on the ground, swinging her arm back to slash me from the stomach up, but I dodged it.

"Look out..." Mumei-senpai told me

"Why!" I asked.

Mumei vanished, and suddenly I was slammed into from above. Mumei drilled me into the ground and backflipped away. "I was above you," you casually answered.

"How were you above me? I saw you under me!" I yelled

"Well, I'm actually behind you..." I mentioned

"You're what!?" I questioned

She slammed into me and sent me flying, slamming into a wall.

"Mumei, you should loosen up!" Fauna-senpai told her

"No, Nerissa asked for this." She said

I rolled over and got up, spitting on the ground. I noticed Aradia and Malpha were watching me.

"You idiots..." I exhaled, "Laaaaaaaaa!" I sang, trying to break the ground under Mumei-senpai, but she just flew up.

"I can fly..." She sighed

"Uhhh-I am an error..." I said before being kicked out of the room. Mumei-senpai came over to me and threw me back into the arena.

"Look, I held back so I wouldn't bust you open. I don't want you to bleed or to have broken bones. We just started," she said.

That is true. The battle just started, and I'm over her trying to end the battle right here, and now I have to find something out.

"Mumei-senpai, I'm going to attack," I said.

"Got it..." She sighed despite already knowing after reading my thoughts.

I launched at her and tried to stab my tuning fork into her eye socket. She raised her dagger, stopping it in a quick flash. I saw Mumei-senpai's face turn into a demon-like creature.

"Wha-That again?" I said it with confusion.
Before I knew it, Mumei-senpai was behind me. Blood spurted out of me. "Huh?" I questioned

Mumei-senpai smirked "Nerissa..." She said menacingly, "Are you scared?" She asked

I gulped but gritted my teeth. "No!" I yelled

No matter how this battle is going to go, I have to beat him. I have to end this battle.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" I sang almost like a scream. Mumei-senpai flew through the soundwave, slashing me, but no blood came out.

"What happened?" I asked

"You aren't going to get hurt, Nerissa. I'm smart enough to hold back, you know."Mumei-senpai told me

What is the game? What is she doing? She is toying with me. I have to accept it, but I also need to come up with a counterattack. I can't let her toy with me continuously and then beat me. This is training after all, but at the same time, I don't want to lose the battle.