Remembering That Moon

Moona pov:Sometimes I don't know if I deserve to like the way I have been living because my life shouldn't have been the way it is. Pekora Shachou saved me from doom when I shouldn't have been saved.

The smoke began to clear from the last explosion. I struggled to stand up due to both my arms being mangled from taking the hit. I couldn't push myself back up. Roboco-senpai just looked at me. She was being controlled or something. I just knew she wouldn't act like this.

"You are still standing?" She questioned

"Every single one of them is..." I stopped myself, as I could still sense that Ayame-senpai and Shion-senpai were there, but Subaru-senpai was gone.

"Why don't you run?" Roboco-senpai asked

That was a good question. I could run and go back to Shachou, the love of my life, and ignore this, but at the same time, everyone here has risked everything to stop Roboco-senpai, and if I ran away too, their sacrifices would be for nothing.

I ran up to Roboco-senpai and jumped into the air using a flying axe kick. I hit her left arm, tearing it right off, but much to my dismay, it reattached almost immediately.

"You are so stubborn," Roboco-senpai said.

As soon as I landed on the ground, I low-swept her and then hit her with a barrage of bicycle kicks that left foot marks all over her body.

"Do you really think that did much?" she asked as she suddenly got rid of the dents.

"Your body is distracting. Can you put on some clothes?" I asked

She glared at me and shot a beam at me. "Nice try," Roboco-senpai said.

"It was worth a shot." I panted

I felt the urge to throw up as my arms ached; they were definitely both broken, and I'd be surprised if I could ever use them again after this.

I launched forward and kicked her in the stomach so hard that my foot pierced it, but it began to heal before my foot got out, so my leg got stuck. Roboco-senpai then proceeded to shock me. I managed to move my foot enough to plow it through her body and escape on the right side.

"You are way too durable!" I yelled

"Your legs are too annoying..." She scoffed

Roboco-senpai shot my left leg with three beams each in the hopes of stopping me from moving.

"Shachou style: hop!" I said as I began to boune around on my right leg.

"That won't work!" Roboco-senpai laughed

She stopped laughing as I jumped and roundhouse kicked her head, punting it off her body.

"How do you like that?" I asked

Wires came out of her head and restored it to its rightful place.

"I thought that was cool," Roboco-senpai said.

I noticed she was too close to the barrier, so I hopped over and kicked him away.

Roboco-senpai went to approach me but suddenly stopped.

"Please stop," she told herself. "Error, error, error."

I bit my lip, knowing that this isn't what Roboco-senpai wanted to do, but at this point, how many people are there?

"Roboco-senpai, fight it!" I screamed

She responded to that before hitting me with a beam that mangled my left leg.

"Blegh!!!" I went, as I threw up from all the sudden pain. My vision went blurry from the blood loss and the pain.

"Come on, you were so determined a minute ago," she said. Just like that, she was gone once again.

I used my one working limb to push myself up. I couldn't balance, of course, so I fell over. I gazed at my left leg and came to the conclusion that it was good enough to stand on.

"I can't let you harm anyone else!" I yelled

I thought about Shachou, Iofi, Risu, Zeta, Kaela, Anya, and Ollie; all those that I still can care for aren't giving up, so I sure as hell won't, and hell, I'll probably be meeting her soon anyway.

"Moona, you need to go." Roboco-senpai said as she began to charge up a beam, but I knew what she meant.

I need to leave here...

I knew the barrier was blocking my exit, so I had to take the brunt of the next attack fully, but she suddenly stopped charging as she struggled to regain herself.

"I will not leave. I will face my destiny this time," I told her.

"You impudent..." She growled

I pushed myself forward and glared at her; she hesitated a bit.

"Come on, shatter me, but just so you know, destroying the moon will change the tides forever!" I yelled

"Get out of my sight!" Roboco-senpai screamed as she began to charge another beam.

"You don't want that!" I yelled

My foot connected and destroyed her entire upper half, but the wires began to reconstruct her faster than before.

"You know the more you break me, the more I glitch out since I can't fix my internal components by myself." Roboco-senpai said

"I can't move..." I panted, "Do your worst." I told her.

"Goodbye Hoshinova Moona I wish I could say it was fun," Roboco-senpai said.

She kicked me and sent me flying through the barrier.

"Damn it!" Shion-senpai yelled

Roboco-senpai began to approach me, and I just accepted it, although I could sense people approaching.

"Iofi, Risu, leave!" I screamed. I could sense they stopped moving, so I smiled.

As long as one of us was to get away, it'd be fine; there is no point in all of us sacrificing ourselves.

I shut my eyes, awaiting my fate, but then I felt someone whiz past me. I opened my eyes and saw Noel-senpai bash Roboco-senpai over the head with her mace.

I was about to say something, but Shachou jumped behind me, picked me up, and began to run out of the area.

I was saved, but I don't know if I deserved it.

Right now Shachou is asleep, and I really deserve the love she has given me, but I don't know if she deserves a better girlfriend or someone stronger.

Then again, Shachou may be fine with this arrangement.