Memories Of A Zombie

Ollie pov: "Ollie-senpai, nice to meet you!" Nerissa said as she shook my hand.

"Hello Nerissa you're hot!" I said it loudly.

"She's your sister-in-law." Reine coughed

"Wait-what!?" I yelled

"She's Nerissa Ravencroft." Reine said

"Huh?" I questioned

"Ollie-senpai, can you tell me your story?" Nerissa asked

"What do you want to know?" I asked

"About you and about how you got with Reine," Nerissa said.

"Sure?" I said I was confused.

She put her hand on my head randomly, and my memories began to flow.

"Wait, you're the daughter of Pochi-sensei, right?" I asked Reine with surprise. I nodded, and we stood in silence for what seemed like an eternity before I spoke up again. "That settles it! I'll make you fall in love with me by the end of the week!! I exclaimed loudly, making the entire room go silent.

"Wait-you made a bet with Reine-senpai?" Nerissa questioned

"Uhh, yeah," I said.

"That's cute, Senpai," Nerissa giggled.

"Hey Ollie, do you remember when Mumei and I played a trick on you all?" Zeta asked as she randomly appeared.

"Wha-what!?" I said

My memories began to flow again.

"A sister's intuition, you say?" I groaned. I didn't believe I'm stuff like that, but Reine seemed to, so I decided not to judge. Her optimism was cute. She genuinely had faith that her sister was alive. I was skeptical, but I guess if I wanted Reine to fall in love with me, I would need to start trusting her more. She shifted into bird form, telling Anya she wanted to sleep next to her. She walked up, nuzzling the brown-haired girl gently and closing her eyes slowly.

"Wait, what happened?" Nerissa asked

"Nothing but memory doesn't matter!" I yelled

Calli walked in and looked at me and sighed, "Sup." She muttered angrily.

"What is this tension?" Nerissa questioned

"Ollie, don't think you are hated because everyone here loves you, even Calli," Kiara said.

"You really think so?" I said, on the verge of tears.

"I do, Ollie. I didn't know you when you were Olivia, but I'm sure you were just as lovable.. Kiara stated

"Are you only saying this because I'm your future mother-in-law?" I asked.

"Nobody needs a reason to tell someone they love you!" Kiara shouted, her words piercing my heart.

"You really mean this?" I asked again.

"I do think everyone has a purpose, and yours is greatness," Kiara said.

"Wait-what Calliope-senpai had an issue with you? Why is that?" She asked

"Because Calli didn't want to accept me as her mother because she didn't know I was her mother." I said

"You aren't..." Calli scowled for some reason.

"What the hell?" Nerissa questioned

Reine stood up and stretched; she did a little twirling, and when I saw her back, more memories flashed.