Simple Minded Jealousy

Koyori pov: "Wh-where am I?" I asked

"You're with me!" Iroha told me

"Iroha-chan, don't worry. I love you no matter what. I don't care if you can't fight or if you can't protect me. I just want you by my side. I want to love you. I want to marry you, and this is going to happen. We are going to get married, Iroha. We just have to save Laplus, and then as soon as Lui-nee gets back, we are getting married because I love you."

"Did you win?" I asked

"I did," she told me.

"Iroha-chan, aren't you happy Koyori is finally awake?" Azki-senpai shouted

Iroha-chan looked back and began to blush. I noticed, and I felt awful.

"Iroha, thank you," I said.

"Do you want mayonnaise?" Iroha asked

"Yes," I said

She handed me mayonnaise, and I began to drink it. I finished my bottle of mayonnaise and threw it to the side, only for it to be caught by Chloe.

"Do you want another?" Iroha asked

"Yes please!" I said loudly that Iroha-chan still handed it to me, and I began to drink it.

Iroha looked deep into my eyes. "You are cute," she said.

"Cuter than Azki-senpai?" I questioned

"Yes, I love you!" She loudly said,

Iroha must be telling the truth; she stood by my side after all.

"Koyori, you know you didn't have to come with us," Iroha sympathetically said.

I looked at her with a smile on my face. "Don't take pity on me; I'm ready," I told her.

"Are you sure you really want to destroy this place? I mean, even if it was hell to you as a child, you must have cherished this place somewhat," Laplus said.

"I remember now... this was never a real home; this isn't where all my real memories lie; at a certain point, all my memories were fabricated in this place," I said.

"Koyori!!!" The voice of my father boomed and was absorbed into our ears.

"Hello, Mom, and you," I said with a wave.

"You destroyed so much..." My mom cried out. I couldn't tell if they were tears of joy or sadness.

"You made me like this... well, my father did anyway, so please don't give me a sob story of how you don't want me to continue down this path," I said to her.

My mama wiped her tears away and smiled at me. No, please continue," she said to me, much to everyone's shock.

"You-you want our daughter to be a world-destroying loser!" My father yelled

"Well, yeah, you complain no matter what she does. Why the hell is it so hard to love her?" My mama asked

"Because she's my daughter!" My father screamed.

"So this is your father..." Chlo-tan said in disbelief:

"Hahahahaha!" I laughed hysterically.

"What is so funny?" He asked

"I can never be perfect because I'm not your son. I had a feeling you were like that," I said.

"That isn't what I was saying, but you are worthless nonetheless!" He yelled

"How can someone hate their daughter this much?" Lui-nee asked

"Who wouldn't hate her?" My father yelled

All of a sudden, blood flew into the air. Iroha glared at him with pure hatred in her eyes. What she did was so quick, no one realized she lopped off his arm.

"Wha-aaaaaaaaaaaah!" He screamed in anger and agony.

"I love Koyori," she said in a deep, monotone voice.

"You're insane..." My father said it in utter terror.

Iroha smirked at him and began to walk towards him without saying a word. He tried to run past her for some odd reason, prompting her to slash my father. He fell to the ground.

"You know, I don't think you are worth a simple death, so I am going to grant you something more fitting, and everything you've ever worked on will go up in flames," I said.

"Wait, you're going to burn me alive!" He yelled

Correct," I said.

"What did I do to deserve this?" He yelled

"Oh, let me list this off. You abused me physically and verbally; you never fed me; you never granted me many friends; you never-" He screamed in order to make me stop talking.

Look, Koyori, I've always lo-lo-loved you," he wretched.

"You can't even say that without puking," I stated.

Iroha walked over and stabbed him with her sword one last time. "You aren't needed." She told him

"You-you must be Koyori's girlfriend, right? Talk some sense into my daughter, please. I don't want all my work to burn!" He yelled

"I'm sorry, but you hurt her way too much. I don't know everything you have done, but it was enough for her to suffer. She gets nightmares and even zones out with visions, breaking into tears after," Iroha-chan said.

Lui-nee handed me a match, so I smiled at my father while lighting it.

"All you had to do was say you were proud of me," I said.

His face went pale as he realized how easily he could have gotten out of this, and as he opened his mouth to say those words, I threw the lit match into the gasoline.

Flames instantly erupted, and the five of us walked out of the building, watching it burn to the ground. I reached down, grabbing Iroha-chan's hand tightly.

"Are you happy?" She asked me

I nodded to her. "A weight came off my chest," I told her.

Since I was young, no one has loved me. Everyone was so fake to me, it wasn't right. My father mentally messed me up, but now I can love Iroha. However, it won't stop me from being jealous. She is close with Azki-senpai, so that makes me frustrated. I want her to look at me and to compliment me. I want her to be happy.

I don't know if she will be happy if I don't get better

I don't really remember what has happened up until I met her but I have to remember and then I can devote as much of my love to her as I want.