Loving Lovers

Choco pov:"Mel-sama chu chu chu!" I said as I began to rapidly kiss her.

"Uhhh Choco-sensei..." Ui mumbled

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can you not do what you know on my couch?" Ui asked me

"Ah, it's possible," I said before kissing Mel-sama more and more.

"Choco-sensei, maybe you shouldn't make out with me in front of Ui." Mel-sama told me

"Ah-I get it!" I told her.

I don't know why I can't make out with my beloved if I'm in front of Ui. I mean, we have made out before; maybe she is jealous of Mel-sama or something.
-----
Mel-sama decided to bite into my neck.

"Ahn...Mel-sama!" I cried out in shock.

Mel-sama decided to drink a little bit of my blood since my blood is the only type that will satisfy her. "You made a cute noise, Cho-Co Sen-Sei," Mel-sama choppily whispered into my ear. A light blush appeared on my face.

"Oh..." Ui said in shock.

I turned herself so we were face-to-face. "Mel-sama!!!" I cooed before gently nuzzling her face. I saw her lips; they were glistening and looked so soft and lush. I just wanted to capture them with mine, but I want her to take the initiative. I caressed her face. My soft hands kind of tickled Mel-sama around the jawline. I changed to only a finger and ran it down her neck, about half way down. I traced circles.

"I missed you, Choco-sensei, and I hope we never split up again," Mel-sama softly said.

I smiled a bit more, leaned in, and pecked her forehead. "I promise we won't," I told her.

"That's good," she said.

"I already told you that I was afraid that you would reject me, even though I knew you were close to me. I was afraid of rejection. You are beautiful." Mel-sama, I'm a woman that could never compare to you, so why would you want to be with a woman like me? That was my mindset," I told her.

"Choco-sensei, you are hotter than me." "You are the definition of sexy, to be honest. I'm the one who deserves to be worried about rejection. I mean, you're a doctor. You can cook as well. You are the ideal woman for any suitor." Mel-sama said

We both were silent until Ui cleared her throat. "I should leave," she said.

"Don't go!" I told her.

"Why?" she asked.

"Let's just keep talking," I said.

"Fine, I have a question. Was your break from one another pointless?" Ui asked

"It wasn't completely pointless; it reaffirmed to me how much I actually want Choco-sensei," Mel-sama giggled.

I felt her sudden, heavy breaths hit me; each one sent shivers down my spine. My right hand searched for her thighs and gently rubbed them; they were soft and plump, the perfect ratio. I couldn't believe how sexy she is. Our eyes met, and her beautiful yellow eyes shimmered at the sight of me. My heartbeat sped up, almost exploding out of my chest.

I felt her hands press against the back of my head. Suddenly, they pushed me forward, so our lips slammed against each other.

"Now you're kissing..." Ui sighed

"Sorry, but her lips are just so soft!" I commented

"And her lipstick tastes so good; she is also beautiful!" Mel-sama said

"You are beautiful." I whispered. She leaned back in and connected our lips again for a short kiss. When she pulled away, I frowned. She made me want more, but she just didn't give me it.

"Choco-sensei, I want to kiss you longer!" Mel-sama whined

"Hold on, sweetheart, let's wait until Ui is gone," I lovingly said.

"Choco-sensei, do something cute." Mel-sama said

"Got it!" I said I stood up and remembered I hadn't gotten dressed again. I bent over and began to shake my ass at her. Her eyes shimmered. "Furi furi furi furi," she sang. I saw Ui's jaw being dropped. She couldn't look away.

"By the way, Choco-sensei is my wife, and I want to. Marry her; she is my fiance right now, but I can't wait to marry this girl, and I want this wedding right now. I need the wedding!" Mel-sama said

We are actually going to get married as soon as Subaru returns since she is my best lady. After all, it would be Mel-sama, but I'm getting married to Mel-sama, so that is why she can't be my best woman. I love her, though she can be the honorary best woman at the wedding.

"Choco-sensei, congratulations on getting a fiancé." Ui said with a clap.

"Is this sarcasm?" I questioned

I don't know if she is being serious; she's a little bit of a jealous woman. She is cute, though I do love her not as much as Mel-sama. She isn't as cute as Mel-sama, but she is adorable. She is really hot and sexy and cute and sweet and smart, and she smells good. She's hot, beautiful, and pretty.

Damn, I give her too many props, but Mel-sama is just as good, if not better than her. Wait, she actually is beautiful and better. Why am I saying that Mel-sama isn't better than Ui? She is my fiancé. She is my beautiful, beloved fiancé.

I have to think about it, but I don't know what the thought is about it. I want to get married. I need to get married. I have to get married. I have to get married to Mel-sama. I want to get married to Mel-sama, and I need to

If not, then I don't know what is going on. My brain is melting. You don't understand at all. I can't believe I'm getting married to her. I love her so much. She is adorable. I don't get it. She is beautiful.

I keep repeating myself, but I love Mel-sama.