Sealing Owl

Mumei pov: "Let's go, Zeta!!!" I called out.

"Hold it!" Kronii claimed

I looked at Kronii and sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"I need you to do something. I need you to help me look at this with me!" She stated

"Hold it, no," I said.

"What do you mean now!?" Kronii asked

"Give me a moment." I sighed

"What do you want!?" I asked

I looked at the manifesting Omegaα inside of me, and they didn't look happy.

"Who do you think you are!?" They asked
____
Who am I?" I silently asked myself, pondering my existence. That's right, I was the vessel of Omegaα and the guardian of civilization, but I am also my own person.

I was burdened by their impudence. Omegaα is a failure.

"Nanashi Mumei..." I said.

"My dear, wasn't this the destruction of the world what you desired!?" Omegaα asked
I nodded slowly.

"It was," I said.

"Nameless, hurry up and accept me already!" Omegaα said I reached out to touch her hand but blasted it away.

"Shut up..." I growled

"Mumei, I was the one who gave you your name. I'm the closest to you!" Omegaα growled

"You piss me off," I claimed

"What the hell are you doing, Nameless?" Omega asked angrily.

"I'm becoming Nanashi Mumei." I told her.

"You bastard, get back here!!!" They yelled

"No..." I said

"I care about you!" They tried to say

"Okay, if you cared for them, why didn't you save me back then?" I asked

"What!?" They questioned

Flashback...

I knew I actually stood a chance due to my potential being unlocked when I was controlled, but I don't know how long I can keep this up. Aki-senpai was stopping Roboco-senpai from crossing a certain point, which was good.

Roboco-senpai went to closeline Selen, but I flew in and drop kicked her, managing to break off her hair and part of her cranial structure, exposing the inside of her head.

Bzzt...Bzzt.. electricity began to fly out of her skull.

She grabbed a hold of me and began to shock me with electricity. Selen flew in and tore the whole right side of Roboco-senpai's face off, causing her to let go of me.

"Thanks..." I panted

"No problem!" Selen replied

"In-bzzt-Insolent worms..." Roboco-senpai glitched

Her body opened up, and she shot a bunch of missiles at us. Selena and I flew around them, making her angry.

"Worth-bzzt-less," she said.

I flew at her and headbutted her stomach, denting it, but her stomach then opened up, and she shot another missile, this one hitting me head-on.

I flew out of the explosion so fast that my body extinguished itself, and then I used my danger slashing to slash off her left leg. I thought it'd make her fall to the ground, but she was still able to fly perfectly.