Surviving Training [Chapter 5]

As Aziria's energy slowly absorbs into her body I see her full form clearly. Everything is the same except her hair is shorter and she has 4 giant wings.

She has 4 wings?! Zero only had 2 and he was scary enough.

She suddenly laughs and yells.

"Are you ready? I hope so, cause I don't want this to end to fast."

She smiles evily and pops her neck. In an instant she vanishes and stabs me in the back.

"GAAH!!"

I cry out in pain. She quickly yanks the blade out and kicks me 500 feet away. I hit the ground and roll to my feel but quickly lose my balance and fall onto my butt.

So much more powerful. My eyes couldn't follow her at all.

Aziria pulls her blade up to her face and looks at the white blood on it. She stares at it for a moment then licks it and smiles. Again she vanishes and appears right in front of me and kicks me like a soccer ball 200 feet away from her. I quickly push my left arm into the sand to stop myself from going farther. As soon as I look up she's standing next to me and picks me up.

Damnit I can't fight her.

She slams me down and quickly cuts my back.

"Aah!"

I yell. She quickly drives her blade through my left shoulder. I try to scream, but I can't.

"You should move soon, or you will die."

She lines her blade up over my left elbow. She quickly pushes her blade all the way through my left elbow. Once more I try to scream but I can't.

I can't make any noise, I can't even beg for mercy. Am I going to die?!

She takes the blade out of my elbow and sticks it in the sand next to me. She grabs me and picks me up off the ground. She grabs my throat and holds it tightly.

"You disappoint me. I expected more of a fight. Pitiful."

She says as she squeezes my throat a little tighter.

I think I might die here, I can't fight her.

She squeezes harder and digs her nails into my throat.

Shit.

Out of sheer instinct I swing a right hook at her and hit her square in the face and it doesn't even phase her. She doesn't move.

My punch did nothing!

"I'm done playing with you, kid."

She says as she pulls her other arm back and draws incredible amounts of energy into her palm. The energy condenses to a small ring of pure energy that is spinning at insane speed. It looks like a hurricane of pure raw energy in her palm. She pushes the energy into my stomach and as soon as it makes impact everything goes black.

"Hello?" I ask while floating in the vast darkness. All of ask sudden I feel a hand on my back.

"You're not done yet."

It says as I'm pushed back into life. When I look around I realize I'm laying on the ground with a hole in my mid-section. I see it heal in a matter of seconds. I slowly stand up and look for Aziria. I see her walking away, still in 2nd release. I hear a thump behind me. I look behind me and see that I have a long thin tail.

Woah, what is this.

I feel power surging through my body. My hair falls down on my face.

What the. My hair is not that long, I know it isn't.

I pull my hair in front of my eyes and see that my hair is much longer and that it is no longer white, but it's black with red streaks.

Woah, my hair looks cool.

I look back to Aziria and see her looking at me with fear in her eyes. She quickly jumps back and readies her sword. I start to run toward her but I teleport to her, and out of reflex I throw a punch. I hit her and send her back about 700 feet. She quickly regains her balance and teleports to me and swings her blade at my throat. I bring my arms up to block the attack expecting to be cut to shreds. My tail suddenly swings around and hits Aziria in the side and launches her hundreds of feet into the air. She flys around for a a minute then gathers energy in both of her hands and puts her hands together. The energy is massive, then she condenses it down. She yells to me.

"I can do something that not many demons can do. I can send my energy into a beam."

I stare up at her.

What is is she gonna do? it looks like an attack from an anime.

She suddenly sends all the energy toward me in a huge beam of energy. When it hits me I blink and wake up in a massive crater. As I slowly stand up I notice my tail is cracked and chipped. I have cuts all over my body and my shirt is ripped off.

God damn, that hurt.

As I slowly climb out of the crater I see Aziria sitting on the ground. I walk up beside her.

"What's wrong? Did I win somehow?"

I ask with with a confused look.

"No, but going into 2nd release pushes my body past the limit."

She replies. Then she coughs up a little blood. She slowly stands up.

"I need to rest and recover."

She says holding her stomach. She raises her hand and discharges black energy. I blink and I'm back in my house. Aziria slowly walks out my front door.

"We both need to rest, goodnight, Kai."

She says then closes the front door.

"Goodnight? It's like Eleven A.M., Aziria"

I say as I stumble up the stairs. I walk into my room and see a sheathed blade on my bed. As I walk closer I see a note on it.

"Fight well, Kai." Is all it says.

Well that's nice. Glad someone else snuck into my house.

I move the sword and lay down on my bed.

I'm exhausted.

I think before I black out.