An Incomplete Team

As I follow Kiba through the woods, we hear birds chirping and the woods alive with sound."Hey Kiba, how did you know I'd come to you? Or did you just try to get any demon or angel?" I ask curiously as Kiba puts his hands in his pockets. "I noticed everyone else had left the group you were in, so only you would have came. But if anyone else had shown up, I'd kill them. Don't want rumors about my little team getting out." Kiba says as I nod. "I understand, kinda." I mumble as he stops. "Well, we're here." He says as I look forward and see a large 3 story cabin that looks abandoned. Wood is falling off of the building and it looks ready to collapse. "Kai, I'll walk in first. The team might attack you if they see you." Kiba says as he walks to the front door and slowly opens it. As the door opens it let's off a creepy squeak. As Kiba steps inside the floorboards creek. I quickly walk up behind him as he looks around. "Maybe they're asle-" Kiba gets cutoff as a person runs down the stairs and looks at Kiba and I. I can't see who it is in the dark room. "It's me, Kiba." Kiba says as I hear a girl giggle. Suddenly the person that was in the dark runs toward us and hugs Kiba. "Nice to see you, Luna." Kiba says as the girl looks at me. I notice she's wearing a loose sleeve long sleeve, white pants, and black beat up shoes. She has long green hair going down to the middle of her back. "Who's he?" Luna asks as she looks back to Kiba. Kiba smiles and looks at me. "This is the man I've been talking about. He's Kai Narukami." Kiba says as I stare at him. "Wait, you mean you've talked about me joining you before?" I ask as Kiba laughs lightly. "Yea, alot actually. We don't have any hybrids on this team. Well, didn't used to, I should say." Kiba says as we hear more footsteps coming downstairs. My eyes slowly adjust to the darkness and I see 2 guys run down the stairs and look at me. "Who are you? Why should we not kill you?" One of them asks as Kiba growls behind me. "Shut up Harol, he's our new member. Jase, make your brother behave!" Kiba demands as the two guys walk past me, and towards Kiba. As they enter the light I see they're twins. Both have short brown hair. One turns around and looks at me. "My name is Harol Namaki, sorry for what I said." He says as he brother looks at me. "And i'm Jase Namaki, sorry about my brother." Jase says as I look at them. Jase wears completely black clothing, where Harol is wearing completely white clothing. "It's fine." I say as Kiba smiles. "Let's all go outside, it's a little too dark in here." Kiba says as we all walk outside. "Kai, they're two more people for you to meet, but they aren't here right now." Kiba says as Luna jumps around, trying to catch a bug. Harol and Jase are laying on the ground as Kiba walks over to me. "Let me introduce the team to you." Kiba says as he points to Luna. "That's Luna. She doesn't have a last name like everyone else. She gave up her real name and just goes by Luna." Kiba says as I stare at Luna. "What was her real name?" I ask as Kiba shrugs. "We don't know, she never told us. She just said she wanted to be called Luna." Kiba says as he points to Harol and Jase. "Harol and Jase Namaki. As you can probably tell, they're twins. They like fighting, but I'm pretty sure you could win in a stand fight." Kiba says as he looks at me. "And then I'll introduce the last two members when they get back." Kiba says as I look around. "So what's this teams name?" I ask as Kiba rubs the back of his neck. "Well, we don't really have a name yet." Kiba says as I sigh. "Ok." I say as Luna walks to me and stares at me. The top of her head is about equal with my chin. "So, Kai." Luna says but looks at the ground. "Hm?" I look down at her. She looks up, smiling. "So you're gonna join us?" She asks curiously. "Yea, seems that way." I say with a slight sigh. I hear Harol and Jase laugh as I look at them. "What's so funny?" I ask as Harol stands up. "You seem weak, I want to fight you." Harol says as Luna and Kiba back away. "Kai, fight me!" Harol demands as I sigh and raise my fists. Kiba laughs and raises his hand. "Fight." He says, trying not to laugh anymore. Harol quickly runs toward me. I stare blankly at him as he throws wide punches. I easily dodge all his attacks then teleport behind him and kick him in the back of the knee. As he falls to one knee Jase stands up. I quickly grab Harol by the back of his neck and pick him up. "Looks like Kai wins." Kiba says as Jase walks past me and stops in front of Harol. "Feel stupid yet?" Jase asks as Harol growls. "Shut up! I just wanted to see if he was as strong as we had heard." Harol barks as I let him go. "What have you heard?" I ask as he looks at me. "That you are some badass fighter. That you're really hard to beat." Harol says as everyone walks up to me. "That's why we need you on the team. With you, we could be alot stronger." Kiba says as Luna smiles. "Yea, we need you." Luna says as I sigh then smile lightly. "Ok, guess I'm part of your team now." I say as I hear the trees behind us start rustling. As I turn around I see a guy and a girl drop out of the tree. The girl has bone armor and the man has large silver armor. "Oh, hey Kai." The girl says as the guy stares at me. "Kai, this is S-" I cut off Kiba and speak up. "Saber. She helped me and my friends escape hell." I say as Kiba smiles. "And the man is Magnus. He killed satan once." Kiba says as I stare at them.