Attempt To Escape [Chapter 25]

As we're running as fast as we can we feel blast waves from attacks hit our backs. After several minutes of running we get to a large gate. Raycar looks at me.

"Past this gate, that's the open world of heaven. Where spirits of animals roam."

He says.

"We have to get through here."

I clutch my sword and lift it over my head. As I start to swing a blast of energy hits several feet above our heads, and knocks a hole through the gate. We turn around and see Yokun throwing god around and blasting energy blast everywhere.

"Remind me to never ever piss off Yokun."

I mumble quietly.

"Noted."

Raycar replies. We jump through the gate, and after several minutes of running through dense woods and forests, we find a nice spot with several trees that arch perfectly to make a small hut. We lay Aziria and Vic down under the trees and sit next to them.

"Raycar, how are they still asleep."

I ask. He turns to me.

"Shortly after you got knocked out we woke up. We woke up as a guy was taking you through a portal. He saw us and several other guys ran through the portal and knocked us out."

He says softly.

"Oh."

I reply with a mumble. He stares at me.

"It's not suprise that we are attracting hunters though."

Raycar grumbles.

"Attracting hunters?"

I ask. He frowns.

"Yea, remember when God said you were attracting good and bad attention? The bad attention was hunters. We're quickly gaining a bounty, since we're killing some top notch demons....and we challenged satan, which got us noticed."

He says as he looks at Aziria.

"And on top of that, we already had Aziria and Yokun go into their darkside forms. Any hunter would kill for the opportunity to fight a darkside."

We hear a explosion way off in the distance. Raycar sighs.

"Damn, Yokun's darkside is gonna destroy heaven at this rate."

"Ugh, my head hurts."

We look behind us and see Vic sitting up. She suddenly jolts her eyes open.

"I feel darkness, and alot of it. It's Yokun, isn't it?"

She says as I look at Raycar and he looks at me. We look back at her.

"Yea, how did you know?"

Raycar asks. She sighs.

"I trained him. He's an angel, but his energy is dark. This is very bad."

Vic says as she stands up. Raycar also stands up.

"Yea, cause Yokun is gonna destroy heaven."

Raycar says. Vic looks at him.

"No, you don't understand...this much power...it's gonna lure Velon here, or maybe even more Hunters."

She almost growls, still upset with Velon.

Velon!? Are you kidding? I doubt he could even touch Yokun right now.

I think as I stare at Vic.