Rage Of A Demon [Chapter 23]

As we ready our swords, Shini flies to us and hits Aziria's blade with her bone staff. Aziria blocks but gets sent into one of the pillars. Aziria falls to the ground and falls onto her hands and knees.

"Aziria!"

Vic yells, runninh towards her. While she's running, Shini appears and hits Vic in the head with her staff. Vic gets sent straight into a pillar. She hits and cracks the pilar then falls to the ground. Raycar grits his teeth and stands next to me.

"She's out cold."

He mumbles while we both scan the area for Shini. She suddenly appears and swings toward me. I drop down where my back is on the floor and I narrowly avoid the attack. I roll to my feet as Shini throws her staff at me. I stumble back as it cuts through my left shoulder slightly and knocks me to the ground. She appears above me and stares at me for a moment then pulls her staff from the ground.

I kick at her but she narrowly avoids the kick by flying up slightly. Raycar jumps up above her and tries to bring his sword down on her. She vanishes as he gets near her. His sword is about to stab me and I narrowly roll to the side and avoid a fatal injury.

Who is she? How can she take us apart like this so easily?!

I think while standing up. As I stand up, I hear a thud behind me. I turn around and see Raycar pushed down to the ground. Shini is standing on top of him staring at me. She steps off of him and starts walking toward me. I jump toward her and swing my sword, but she easily blocks it with her staff then reaches toward my throat with her other hand. I jump back as her fingernails lightly scrape my throat.

That's it, gotta get stronger.

I think as I call forth my first release. She tilts her head and smile.

"Nice to know you have a first release."

She says as she appears at me and swings her staff. My tail swings around in front of me and blocks her staff. A look of shock washes over her as she jumps back. She spins her staff around then runs toward me. She swings her staff at extreme speeds. My eyes see every attack and I counter with ease.

My eyes, their adapting to battle.

I think as I block every attack. She teleports behind me and swings her staff. My tail raises up and blocks it then pushes her back. I quickly turn around and hit her staff with my blade. She puts all her energy behind holding her staff just so I won't push her back. I grab her staff with my other hand and pull her into my blade. The blade goes right through her stomach as she let's out a scream.

I see her wings turn from black to blood red. She stares me in the eyes and smiles.

"Now isn't this fun!?"

She screams while backing away, off of my blade. She flaps her wings and knocks me back several feet. I stare at her and ready my blade.

She's tougher than I thought.

I think while I watch her. All of a sudden I hear Aziria laughing behind me. As I turn around I see Aziria standing up with both of her hands on her head. She starts laughing like an insane person. As she looks up and opens her eyes blood comes from her eyes. The blood is streaming like tears.

What the hell.

I think as I watch. Her hair suddenly turns white as snow and she pops her neck. In a flash she runs past me and punches Shini in the gut. As I turn around quickly and see Shini get knocks back into a pillar. Cracks go all over the pillar as Shini falls onto the floor face first.