True Potential

After several minutes of scanning the area Rukia appears in front of me with a smile on her face. Her arm is ripped off but she doesn't seem bothered by it. "Damn Kai, that was a little scary." Rukia says as she laughs lightly and regrows her arm in a matter of seconds. "Well Ayden, he cut me. Your turn." Rukia says as Ayden appears next to her. "I'm impressed, fighting at that level is scary." Ayden says as he summons 2 daggers. "Ok Kai, let's do this." Ayden says as he pops his neck. "Quick question, what level of gravity are we in now?" I ask as he smiles. "Well when you released you true energy I amped it up to three hundred times normal gravity." Ayden says as I make a fist. "Hm, feels normal to me." I mumble as I ready my sword. "Well, you're fighting at a level that even the top Elder Spirits have trouble fighting at." Ayden says as Rukia laughs. "Damn, even I would have trouble in a real fight against you." Rukia says as she taps my arm with the back of her hand. "Ok Kai, remember, if you can scratch me we'll be done training." Ayden says as I smile and slash the ground. "What the hell?" I hear Ayden say as I teleport behind him and swing toward him in the thick dust. In the blink of an eye, hundreds of cuts form on my body again. As the dust settles I see a pool of blood under me. "Don't forget, I'm the third strongest being alive." Ayden says as Rukia giggles. "This should be amusing." Rukia says as all my wounds heal instantly. I close my eyes and rush all my energy toward my release mark. Suddenly I feel my energy increase majorly. As I open my eyes I see bits of the ground floating around me. Cracks go all through the ground and Ayden jumps back. "So this is a hybrid 4th release, it's powerful." Ayden says as he smiles. My sword suddenly starts glowing black and white. "I'm going to watch from a distance." Rukia says as black and white energy whips all around me, ripping the ground apart like it's paper. I teleport to Ayden and swing my sword. In the blink of an eye the remaining half of the planet I was on is vaporized and planets as far as my eyes can see are ripped apart. "I'm not going to hold back anymore." I mumble as I notice my hair is almost hanging down to the back of my ankles. Ayden suddenly appears at me and swings toward me with his 2 daggers. I widen my eyes and a wall of energy forms in between us. His daggers shatter against the wall and I teleport behind him. As he looks over his shoulder I feel him getting ready to teleport. In an instant I feel his energy forming several hundred miles away. I teleport and thrust my sword forward at the same time. As I appear I see my sword is jammed through his shoulder and we're standing on a falling chunk of a planet I destroyed. "Well damn, looks like I'm tied for 3rd strongest." Ayden says as he smiles and takes a step back. He snaps and we're back on the desert of death. I look up and see all the planets reforming. "Well, looks like you're training is over. I really didn't expect you to master your power this quickly." Ayden says as he rubs the back of his neck. "A minute ago a wall of energy formed between us, what was that?" I ask as Ayden sighs. "Ok maybe you haven't mastered your power yet. It's a energy shield. You pretty much just formed it out of instinct. It's about a thousand times harder to make than a weapon." Ayden says as my sword dissapates. I revert back to my normal form and collapse to my hands and knees. "It's powerful, but I can't sustain it long." I mumble as I cough up a little blood. "Well, 2 minutes to be precise." Ayden says as I sigh and stand up slowly. I start to fall but Rukia appears and catches me. "That was insane! I didn't know you were that strong!" Rukia yells as she smiles and holds me up. "Me either, so what now? I'm done training, right?" I ask as Ayden nods and smiles. "We have a surprise for you." Ayden says as he teleports to me and touches my cheek. I feel all my strength return to me instantly. "Thanks, and what's the surprise?" I ask as Ayden smiles. "You'll just have to see for yourself." Ayden says as I sigh and smile. "Alright." I reply as I stretch. "Well let's get going, oh and Rukia, thanks for helping train Kai." Ayden says as Rukia yawns. "It was no problem." Rukia says as she smiles. I hold out my fist and Rukia closes her eyes. "You're an odd one." She says as she fist bumps me. "Oh, I know." I reply as I scratch my shoulder. "Well, let's get on our way." Ayden says as he waves goodbye to Rukia. "See you around, Kai." Rukia says as I wave bye. Ayden teleports us out onto a hill in the real world. It's night time. As I start to take a step down the hill I feel much lighter. "Huh, I feel much faster than before." I mumble to myself as Ayden laughs. "Come on guys, we're over here!" Ayden yells as I turn around. Ayden quickly vanishes and reappears with a red shirt with black stripes. He tosses it to me and I quickly put it on. Zero, Snow, Anix, Rose, Velon, Aziria, Saber, Luna, Kiba, Harol, Jase, Magnus, Zen, Vexx, Raven, and Marick come running over the hill. Snow tackles me and smiles. "Glad to see you're not dead." Snow says jokingly and I smile. "I can say the same for you." I mumble as I hug Snow. "There are children here!" Zero yells as I blush and set Snow off of me then stand up and tackle Zero. "Oh shutup." I say as I thump his forehead. "Awh, look at the two lovebirds." Saber says as everyone laughs. "Yea, they were made for each other." Zen says as I roll my eyes. "So why did you gather us all here?" Velon asks as Ayden smiles. "For this." Ayden closes his eyes and snaps. After a few seconds we see hundreds of fireworks start going off in the stary night sky. Everyone smiles and watches the fireworks. I look over and see Harol, Jase, Magnus, and Kiba playing tag. Saber, Aziria, Snow, and Rose are all laughing and talking. Luna and Vexx are playing with some birds. Anix and Zen are arm wrestling. Velon, Ayden, and Raven are all laughing at bad puns. "Hey! KAI! Come on! Let's have a race!" Snow yells as Marick goes running over to Snow. "I'm in!" Marick yells as Snow laughs. "Me too!" Zero says as he walks next to Snow. I smile and start walking toward them. I'll do anything to protect this. I'll protect all my friends, even if it kills me.