Ashen Glory

As I look up to Zero I feel an overwhelming energy almost on par with Silvia. She clenched her fist and teleports to us. Her and Zero's fists meet each other and I get knocked back from the shockwave. Zero's body starts turning into pure energy as his eyes turn white. His fists phase through Silvia's and resolidifies as they hit her face. With a large explosion of grey energy I see everything in front of Zero as far as my eyes can see get turned to ash. Suddenly Silvia reappears, unharmed. She laughs lightly and pushes her red hair off of her face. As she starts to attack we all see a large portal appear above her. Millions of techians come flooding through as Silvia holds up her hand. She fires off a small wave of energy but a large grey blast cancels it out. She glances over to Zero, who stopped her. They stare at each other for a moment before millions of techians fall onto Silvia. I hear a sharp laughter as they all get knocked back. "This is my universe, you can't beat me!" Silvia yells as she holds up her hand. "But I'll humor your attempts and even aid them." She says as trillions of demons and angels form. "These are all the souls that were lost from the beginning of time. Now this seems more fair!" I spot Snow, Raycar, and Vic in the crowd near me. As all the souls rush toward Silvia they stay back. Suddenly Raven and the girl that died with him appear beside me. Vic, Snow, and Raycar run over to me. "Kai! There's not much time, we saw everything but she's preventing us from saying anything. But all I can say is, we can win. She has a weakness. You'll see it soon." Snow says as Silvia easily kills millions of angels and demons every second. Soon everyone gets over around me, except for Zero. Velon speaks up. "We all have to put the tags on her skin!" He yells as he gives everyone 3 tags. Sinclair pats my shoulder. "Give me a second." She mumbles as she places 3 tags on the barrels of 2 handguns. She quickly teleports toward Silvia. "We have to help!" I yell as we all teleport behind her. Silvia attacks us directly but Zero blocks her attack with one hand. In a blur of movement Zero strikes her several times and launches her back. As she looks toward us, Sinclair shoots toward her. I see the tags on the ends of the bullets. As Silvia stops the bullets the tags fly off and almost hit her. As the tags get inches from her, she teleports away. "This isn't going to work." Velon mumbles as he places his hand on my back. "Everyone, channel your energy into Kai." He says as Snow, Raven, Vic, Aziria, Sinclair, Orion, Rukia, Ayden, Anix, Saber, and other demons I don't know place their hands on my back. Zen and Vexx step in front of me as a massive energy rushes into me. My eyes widen involuntarily as my body goes numb from all the energy. Zen and Vexx look back to me. "We'll keep her distracted while Kai gains power." Zen says as Vexx smirks. "We'll probably die but hey, at least it's for a good cause." Vexx says as Zen shrugs. "Oh well, wasn't much of a life. I only became Satan." Zen says jokingly as they fist bump. "Let's fight like we did when we were younger." Zen says as Vexx pops his neck. "Yea." He replies lightly as Zens hair turns red and a large black sword forms in his hands. Vexx transforms into a wolf with red fur. "While in hell, everyday they trained together. They've always been best friends." Velon mumbles as I stare at Zen and Vexx. "As much as they hate to admit it, they care alot. Behind their cold exterior is a caring soul. But don't let them hear you saying that." Velon says as they teleport away. In a large blast I see several different energies hit simultaneously. A large grey burst followed by thousands of small red explosions. All I see is crumbling planets as shockwave after shockwave hit me like a train. Suddenly I feel my body regain feeling. As Silvia appears in front of me and attacks, Zero and Zen block her attack. Vexx jumps on her back and bites her shoulder but doesn't even scratch her. She pushes Zero and Zen back then throws Vexx to the ground. She starts to stomp on Vexx but Zen teleports to her and slashes toward her. She slightly moves and crushes Vexx's front leg with her stomp as she grabs Zen's sword. She throws him in the air them teleports to him and kicks him in his ribs. The force of her kick sends him far beyond our point of vision amd through an unknown amount of planets. Vexx growls and stands on 3 legs. I watch as Silvia grabs him by the back of the neck and easily throws him through a planet. "Cobalt Oblivion!" I hear Saras yell above us. As the arrow appears in front of Silvia. She catches it with one hand then throws it towards us. Zero catches it and absorbs it. Zero sighs. "I'm only in the third release of Nemix. I forfeit my life to you. NEMIX ASHEN! LEND ME THE FOURTH RELEASE!" Zero yells as his body is consumed by the grey flames. In the blink of an eye he vanishes and Silvia's arm gets ripped off. Her eyes widen as grey walls form around me and my friends. A few seconds later the walls drop. Every planet is gone and Zero is infront of us. His entire body is pure energy and is slowly dissappearing. He smiles lightly a tear runs down his cheek. "Sorry, I couldn't kill her. I only injured her." He says as he appears in front of me. He lays his hand on my chest as pushes the rest of his energy into me. "Sorry. This is goodbye. I always thought of you as my best friend." He says as I feel my eyes watering. "I wish I could stay." He mumbles as a slight wind makes him dissapate. I feel tears run down my cheek as everyone behind me fall to the ground. "That's all we've got. It's up to you now." Velon says as he blacks out. Silvia appears infront of me, her left arm still missing. "This fight is over." She says. No it isn't.