Cobalt Angel's Strength

Zero teleports behind Saras and grabs him by the back of his neck. Zero quickly throws Saras upward and we see several planets explode in a straight row. As the crumbling planets falls down toward us, Zero swings his sword and a wave of grey energy rips through the air and vaporizes all the falling debris. Saras appears next to me. He smiles and pops his neck. I notice there isn't a scratch on him. "This might be a little difficult after all." Saras says as he summons an arrow to his hand and lays it on his bow string. Zero quickly appears in front of Saras and grabs him by the throat. Saras smirks and and kicks Zero in the stomach. Zero gets knocked back a few hundred feet but doesn't fall down. As Zero regains his balance Saras fires an arrow towards Zero. The arrow hits zero before I can blink and a large blue and black pillar of energy shoots upward through several planets, vaporizing everything on contact. the pillar keeps expanding and we all retreat back. I teleport back several miles and the pillar of energy gets within hundreds of feet of me before dissipating, revealing a bottomless crater nearly 6 miles wide. I hear Saras start speaking. "That was my Arrow of Reckoning. it absorbs energy from everything around it. it drained those planets of their energy then they just crumbled to dust. It's one of my weaker attacks." Saras says as Velon appears next to me. "This is bad, he's on a whole other level. Don't forget, he's still in his base form, not even in a release yet." Velon says as we hear a low demonic scream. Saras laughs and speaks up. "Well, That boy is loosing control. His power is going to consume him." Saras says as Rose and Zen teleport to me. "Those 2 guys that Sinclair assigned to watch us are dead, or well we assume that. Axton is missing and the other guy got vaporized by the explosion." Rose says as Zen sighs. "This is not good, we can't do anything in a fight of this scale." Zen says as I walk to the edge of the crater. "This massive destruction. Will Zero be able to defeat Saras?" Zen says as I smirk. "The crater is only about 6 miles wide or so. This isn't too massive of a fight yet." I mumble as a loud demonic scream is yelled out from Zero. Velon walks behind me. "What should we do. We could try to intervene but someone will get hurt." Velon says as I look around. "I'm not sure what to do." I say as I feel energy gathering behind me. I turn around and see Rukia walking toward me. "Maybe I can help." Rukia says with a smile. Zen quickly jumps back. "What!? Aren't you supposed to be dead?!" Zen yells as Velon laughs. "Sadly we can't kill her here. She controls this place. She is the queen of death after all." Velon says as a a large amount of energy forces all of us to our knees. "W-what the hell is that!?" Zen yells as I look back. I see Zero floating in the air above the crater. He's being help in place by hundreds of chains made of blue and black energy. Suddenly Saras appears under him and shoots and arrow under his chin. The chains shatter as a streak of blue and black energy shoots up through several planets. "How about I show you my most fun attack?" Saras says as he snaps his fingers. Suddenly thousands of planets as far as my eyes can see are vaporized by a ring of blue and black energy. Hundreds of rings going far past the point of my vision circle Zero, who is at the center of the rings. The rings are pulsing and new rings keep forming. "My ace, COBALT OBLIVION!" Saras screams as all the rings get pulled in simultaneously and in a flash of bright blue energy I'm blinded. I quickly close my eyes but I don't feel any pain. I slightly open one eye and see I'm inside a red bubble. "What is this?" I ask as I notice Velon, Rose, Zen, and rukia are in the bubble with me. Velon speaks up. "The Scarlet Angel made a protective barrier to protect us. For some reason she doesn't want us dead yet." Velon says as I take a deep breath. "So what just happened?" I ask as Rukia puts her hand against the bubble. Outside the bubble is now nothing but black nothingness. "He completely vaporized this dimension. It may be beyond repair." Rukia says as she clenches her fist. "Damnit. They're destroying my world!" Rukia yells as she starts tearing up. She slowly sits down and stares into the darkness. "My world, why. Why did they have to destroy it? It was everything I had." Rukia says as she starts crying. I slightly hug her and she covers her face. "My question is what happened to them? Where's Saras and Zero?" Velon asks as we look around. Suddenly we hear a loud sigh. "I didn't mean for this to happen." Saras says as we see cracks forming in the darkness. As the cracks shatter forward we see earth on the otherside. "Saras broke the barrier between the human world and this one!" Velon yells as the barrier slowly starts repairing. "Humans definitely saw that." Saras mumbles as he snaps his fingers. The desert of the death instantly reforms and the bubble we're in disapates. "He, he remade me universe!" Rukia yells as Zero appears behind Saras, still in Nemix's 2nd release. Grey energy is flowing off of him. Saras's eyes widen as he looks at Zero. Zero growls and back hands Saras. Saras is launched way beyond our vision. "How did Zero survive?!" Rukia yells as Velon taps my shoulder. "He reality jumped. He went to Heaven then came back." Velon mumbles as Zero vanishes. A few seconds later we see hundreds of planets getting shattered. "This is never going to end." I mumble as I feel 2 hands on my back. I look I've my shoulder and see Velon and Rukia putting their hands on my back. "Seems we both got the same idea, Rukia. Ok Kai, we're going to give you most of our energy so you can try to stop this." Velon says as Rose and Zen puts their hands on my back too. "We'll help too. Just put this to an end." Rose says as they all start channeling their energy into me. After a few seconds I feel a my energy grow beyond anything I've felt before. Soon my entire body becomes numb from power. I pop my neck as everyone except Velon falls onto the ground. "We gave most of our energy, but I have enough to stay standing. I'm gonna teleport everyone to safety. You try to stay and stop the fight." Velon says as he opens up a portal. "Understood." I reply as I tighten my fist.