God Of Death

As I slowly open my eyes I see trees fallen all around me. I look around and see Zero, Aziria, Marick, Raycar, and Chelsea unconcious on the ground. I quickly try to stand up but fall to one knee as a shot of pain goes through my body. "Ngh!" I say as I grit my teeth. As I try to move I feel my back pop. Damnit, is my back broken? I think as I hear a sharp clang in front of me. As I look up I see Velon ousting his sword against Rukia's scythe. Rukia is smiling as she pushes Velon away and holds up her hand. "Let's fight somewhere that we won't destroy everything." Rukia says as a flash of black and purple energy discharge from her hand. As I blink I look around and see we all are on sand. "This, this is the desert of death." I mumble as I feel a hand on my back. I quickly look over my shoulder and see Raven. "I'm gonna heal you, but this might hurt." Raven says as he pushes my spine back into its normal position. "GAAH!" I scream out in pain as a tear rolls down my face. I fall to the ground, immobilized by pain. "Join the fight whenever you're healed." Raven says as he teleports beside Velon. I watch carefully as Velon and Raven run toward Rukia. Come on, I have to heal. Damnit I can't let them fight. Come on, get up! Damnit, move! I think to myself as I feel energy swirling around me. Move, damnit! MOVE! I grit my teeth and slowly start pushing myself to my feet. Get up! Get up! "GET UP!" I yell as I stand up woth shaky legs. Raven, Velon, and Rukia all look at me as I rush all my energy into my release mark. I feel my body become light as my skin becomes extremely pale. Sand is being pushed away from me from the pressure of my energy. I quickly teleport to Rukia and punch her in the face. The force of my punch knocks back Raven and Velon and pushes several hundred feet of sand around me back. Rukia goes flying several miles and stops herself by jamming the blade of her scythe in the ground. I quickly grab Nirioki from my pocket and summon it to its true form. "RUKIA! YOU CAN CALL THIS OUR BREAKUP!" I yell as I teleport to Rukia and swing to her throat. I knick her throat as she leans back. She quickly jumps back as a small trail of blood runs from where I cut her. She holds her scythe tightly with one hand and wipes away the blood with her other hand. As she wipes it away the cut heals and she smiles. "You're alot stronger than you used to be." Rukia says as she pops her neck. Quickly Velon and Raven appear at me. "Hey, Kai." Velon says as I stare at Rukia. "You seem to be serious, you just went into your 3rd release." Velon says as Rukia laughs. "This is gonna be fun." Rukia laughs as she teleports to me, Velon, and Raven. She drop kicks me as she swings her scythe toward Raven. I get knocked back 50 feet as Raven jumps over her scythe and kicks toward Rukia. Rukia blocks Ravens kick as Velon swings his sword toward Rukia's back. Rukia quickly does a back flip over Velon and kicks Raven then Velon. They both hit the ground as I roll to my feet and teleport to Rukia. I quickly swing my sword toward her throat and she blocks my attack with the handle of her scythe. I grit my teeth and punch around her scythe, toward her face. She leans to the left and dodges my attack. I teleport behind her and slash her back. She grunts as she quickly turns around and kicks me in the stomach. Everything's a blur as I get launched several hundred feet away. As I sit up Rukia appears in front of me and swings her scythe toward my throat. I try to block with my sword but I'm not fast enough. Velon quickly appears beside me and blocks her scythe as Raven appears next to Rukia and punches her in the face. Rukia gets knocked back 30 feet but doesn't get knocked off her feet. Her lip is bleeding as she smiles. "This is fun, but I really want to fight Zen." Rukia says as she pops her neck. "Why do you want to fight Zen?" Raven asks as Rukia sighs. "He killed my friend, I want to avenge Jea." Rukia says as Raycar suddenly runs next to us. "Ok, I'm awake again. I'm ready to fight." Raycar says as he summons his white wings and his sword. "You can't beat her." I mumble as Raycar looks at me. "Don't doubt my power." Raycar says as he flies toward Rukia. As he gets to her he swings his sword. Rukia teleports above Raycar and slams her scythe through the back of Raycar's spine. Raycar scream out in pain Rukia slams Raycar to the ground. "RAYCAR!" I scream as I run toward Raycar. Rukia laughs and stomps on Raycar's head. Blood splashes everywhere as Rukia crushes Raycar's skull. I grit my teeth as a tear runs down my cheek. I quickly pour all of my energy into my sword as Rukia jumps back. I quickly lunge toward her and swing my sword. "Kai, stop!" I hear Velon shout but I ignore him. A blast of energy rips across the desert of death as Rukia teleports away. I quickly fall to my knee, gasping for breath. Velon quickly runs to me and helps me up. As I look forward my eyes widen. The sand in front of me is completely gone for several hundred feet deep. "You couldn't hit Rukia with that attack." Raven says as I look side to side. For miles the sand in front of me has been pushed away. "Maybe if you weren't injured, you could've hit Rukia." Velon says as my vision starts going blurry. "R-raycar." I mumble as I tear rolls down my cheek and my vision goes black.