Recruiting For The War

As Rose, Avil, and I walk into her house she sits on her couch as I shut the door behind me. "So what do you need to talk to me about?" Rose asks with a serious expression on her face. "Rukia has waged war with all angels and demons, we want your help in this war." Avil says as Rose smirks. "You want me to fight death? That doesn't seem like a great idea." Rose says as I stare at her. "If I can fight her, then how can you be more if a coward than me? I thought you were stronger than me." I said attempting to provoke her into joining. "I am stronger. And as for you fighting her, that isn't bravery, it's stupidity." Rose growls with a smirk. "So you won't help us?" Avil says as Rose rubs the back of her neck. "Who all is fighting against Rukia right now?" Rose asks as I close my eyes. "Currently, we have members of night core, shadow core, all of the Assassin Core, and some hunters." I say as Rose laughs. "You got some heavy hitters, not a bad force. But all you really need is Velon, Raven, and a few others. Just get the smart heavy hitters. You'll win." Rose says as I open my eyes. "Hey, Kai. Are you ok? You're never this serious. You kinda look like a killer." Rose says as I remember Raycar dying. I tilt my head down so my covers my eyes again. "Rukia killed my friend." I say as there's ringing silence for several minutes. "I'm sorry." Rose says as I look at her. "I have a proposal, if you're willing to listen." I say as Rose tilts her head to the side. "Oh? And what is it?" Rose asks curiously as I reach into my pocket and pull out Nirioki. "Let's fight. If I win, you come with. If you win, we will leave and not ask again." I say as Avil looks shocked. "Ok Kai. This sounds fun, so I agree to your fight." Rose says as she stands up. "But no releases, first to hit the others skin will win." I say as Rose laughs. "This just keeps getting better she says as she walks past me and put her front door. I quickly follow and Avil follows behind me. "Are you sure I shouldn't fight her? I am a hunter after all." Avil says as I look over my shoulder and stare at him. "You aren't very strong in your base form." I say, feeling how much energy he's emitting. Rose suddenly stops and looks at me. "Fists? Or swords?" Rose asks as she pulls her fists up in front of her. "You can do what you want, but I'm using my sword." I say as I summon Nirioki to it's true form. "Is prefer fists." Rose says as she starts running toward me. She quickly swings her left fist at me and I duck under it. She throws a kick but I block with the blade of my sword. She quickly does a forward flip over my sword and when she's above me she punches toward my face. I quickly roll away from her and get to my feet. As she lands on the ground she smiles. "You're alot better than I remember." She says as Avil watches us. "Your the same as I remember." I mumble as she laughs. "Still better than you though." Rose boasts as I run toward Rose. I'll act like I'm doing a frontal attack, then I'll teleport behind her and end this. I think as I run to her and swing my sword. She quickly jumps back and while she's in mid air I teleport behind her and swing my sword toward her back. She quickly leans forward and grabs the grass on the ground and kicks my sword. My sword gets knocked away from me but I quickly get it back under control. She's still fast, but it seems she can only block one direction at a time. I just need to rapidly teleport around her and swing from multiple sides. I think as I start runing toward Rose again. As I get to her she raises her hands up. I quickly teleport behind her. She kicks behind her but I teleport to her side. She growls and punches toward me. I quickly teleport to the other side of her and she throws another punch. I smirk and teleport behind her again. As she starts to turn around and punch me o lay my sword on her should and press it against her neck. As my sword touches her neck her fist stops inches from my face. "You, you win." Rose says quietly as she looks at the ground and backs up. "Ok, please go to Velon's house. He'll tell you what to do." I say as I look at Avil. "Let's go." I tell Avil and he starts running toward me. As he opens a portal I look at him. "Where does this portal lead?" I ask and he rubs the back of his neck. "It goes to hell, w-why do you ask?" Avil says as I shake my head. "Just wondering." I reply as Avil walks through the portal. "What happened to you." I hear Rose say as I start to walk through the portal. I look over my shoulder and see her staring at me. "What do you mean?" I ask as she looks at the ground. "You're just not the same. I don't know how to describe it. Your energy is much stronger now, much darker too." Rose says as I stare at her. "I guess it all happened when I entered my 3rd release then watched my friend die." I growl as Rose clinches her fist. "I'll help you. I will hold my end of the deal. I will help avenge your friend." Rose says as I turn around and look at the portal. "Glad to hear that." I mumble as I walk through the portal.