Kai Vs. Orion

Orion draws his sword and teleports in front of me. I barely duck under his first swing as it goes ripping through the air over me. He quickly steps to my side and kicks toward my ribs. I manage to stand on one hand and block his knee with my free hand. I look up and kick toward his face. He blocks my kick with his sword and we both jump back. "I have to give you credit, you're a lot faster than I thought you would be." Orion says as he readies his sword once more. I smirk and pop my knuckles. I definetly can't underestimate this guy. He's fast. Velon said Orion is as strong as he is. So I'll have to approach this like I'd approach a fight with Velon. I think as I teleport all around Orion. All of a sudden all the breath is knocked out of me as Orion grabs me by the throat. No way! How could he catch me!? I think as he swings his sword toward my stomach. I quickly pull one foot up and kick his sword just enough so it goes over my head. "Hm, you seem to be fast. Sadly, I'm faster." Orion says as he kicks me back. My feet drag across the ground as I try to keep my balance. Suddenly Orion appears in front of me. He starts to kick me but he vanishes. As I look behind me expecting to get hit from behind I feel something pierce my stomach. I quickly look forward and see Orion with his sword through my stomach. I cough up a little blood and grab his wrists. "Damnit, what happened?" I mumble as I cough up a little more blood. "I have an offset teleportation technique. It allows me to slightly distort time while I'm teleporting. That first image of me you saw was a pre-image. It tells where I'll be when I attack, but you don't know when I'll attack." Orion says as he smirks and rips his sword out of my stomach. I quickly heal and smile. In the blink of an eye I see hundreds of images of Orion form all around me. Shit, which one is the pre-image? I think as I jump up in the air nearly a hundred feet. Suddenly I see all but one pre-image vanish. Orion is looking at me smiling. "Nice idea! But let's test it further." Orion says as I feel a slash go across my back. As I fall toward the ground I feel blood gushing out of my back. I look over my shoulder and see Orion falling above me. He's smiling and has his sword pointed toward me. I quickly spin around and land on my feet and jump back. "I also has the ability of an after-image. That means if you see me I could already be behind you." Orion says as he lands on the ground about 10 feet away. "So here's lesson one." Orion says as he vanishes. I see 10 images form all around me. As I start to guess which one is real I get slashed 10 times all over my body. I fall to one knee as I grit my teeth and look around. "Come on, I'm holding back!" Orion says as I get kicked in the face and knocked back several feet. I quickly roll to my feet and look around. I hoped I wouldn't have to use Evony. I think it's time to stop holding back. I think as I feel a surge of energy. I hold out my right hand and close my eyes. Alright. Inner angel, inner demon. I beg you, let me borrow your strength for a moment. I suddenly hear a woman and a man in unison. "Take it." As I open my eyes I feel an immense surge of energy. This shouldn't be any harder than fighting Ayden. I think as I appear in front of Orion and grab his sword. His eyes widen as I crush his sword with my bare hand. I notice my hair is once again black and white and hanging down to my ankles. I crack a smile and grab Orion by his throat. I throw him upward as hard as I can and summon Evony to my free hand. After a few seconds I see several planets floating apart from each other. I quickly teleport to Orion's energy signature and kick him. He was in a crater several planets away. As I kick him the planet shatters and I notice most of his bones are shattered. He gets launched through several other planets and as I fall backward toward a crumbling planet behind me, I swing my sword as hard as I can I see a line of energy go ripping through hundreds of planets in front of me, vaporizing anything it touches. I quickly teleport past hundreds of planets and grab Orion's lifeless body. I teleport back to the hunters and my friends and set Orion down. Orion smiles and vanishes. How can he still move after all of that? I wonder as I feel his energy form behind me. I quickly spin around and grab his wrist as he was reaching for my neck. He smiles then sighs. "See, I told you he was the one." Orion says as he takes a step back. Suddenly I hear a girl speak up. "Hm, so he is. Hybrids really are quite magnificent." A girl says as I search the area for who's speaking. "Who said that?" I ask as a girl appears several feet away. She has long silver hair. She's wearing black armor and has red slitted eyes. She's dragging Rukia by her ankle behind her. "Sorry, I didn't want this girl interfering with any fights." The woman says as she tosses Rukia aside several hundred feet. Who is this girl? I think as she smiles and walks up to me. "Kai Narukami, my name is Freya Himigaya. I would like for you to marry me."