Zero Vs. Raven: Round 2 Heats Up

Raven smiles as Zero sighs. "Why do I have to fight him. This will be a pain." Zero says as he jumps over the barricade into the arena. Aziria and me teleport up beside Raycar and Chelsea as Zero pops his knuckles and stares at Raven. "This match may begin whenever the opponents are ready." Velon announces to the arena. As Zero starts to unsheathe his sword Raven appears behind him and kicks him in the back of the head. Zero gets knocked 40 feet away but lands on his feet. Zero quickly turns around and unsheathes his sword. "Wanna play like that, huh?" Zero says as he runs toward Raven. As Zero runs black and grey energy form all around him. Raven jumps up and away from Zero but Zero jumps up with him. Zero quickly gets to Raven and swings his sword. Raven vanishes as Zero cuts through the wall of the arena. We feel the arena shake from all of Zero's energy impacting against the wall. "Is he going overboard here?" Raycar asks as Chelsea laughs. "You haven't seen anything yet." Chelsea says as Raven appears in the center of the arena. Zero quickly pushes himself off the wall toward Raven. Zero quickly gets to Raven and swings his sword at Ravens throat. Raven easily jumps over Zero and kicks Zero straight down into the ground. The top half of zero goes into the ground as his waist down hangs out of the ground. His knees go limp as his legs bend backward. Raven laughs and grabs Zero by the ankle. Raven quickly pulls Zero out of the ground then starts spinning him around. Raven chunks Zero and launches Zero 100 feet away into the arena wall. As Zero's body hits the wall, the entire wall shakes. Zero's body falls 20 feet to the ground and lands with a thud. Zero slowly stands up and growls. "Are you trying to overpower me?! Cause that won't work!" Zero yells as a large tornado of black and grey energy forms around Zero. As the energy dissapates Zero is healed and is smiling. Zero vanishes and appears behind Raven. Raven quickly blocks but Zero vanishes again. Zero starts appearing and vanishing again all around Raven, making Raven look all over the place. Suddenly Zero kicks Raven in the back and launches Raven 100 feet into the same part of the wall Zero hit. Zero quickly smiles as Raven stands up and brushes himself off. "Not bad, but still. Not good." Raven says as he appears as Zero and thumps him on the forehead. The force behind Ravens thump pushes Zero back a few feet. Zero stumbles but quickly regains his balance as Raven appears behind Zero and kicks him in the back. Zero gets launched 5 feet forward and stops himself by sticking his sword in the ground. As Zero stands up Raven pops his neck and knuckles. Zero quickly appears at Raven and swings his sword all over the place. We see Raven dodging Zero with ease. They both suddenly vanish and start fighting next to the far wall. Raven has zero backed against the wall. Raven throws a punch and Zero narrowly dodges as Zero appears behind Raven and kicks him into the wall. Raven quickly emerges from the wall and punches Zero in the face. Zero does multiple flips as he gets knocked 200 feet away into the far wall. "Damn, they can sure take a pounding." Raycar says as Velon sighs. "I don't know why, but I feel like you're secretly gay, Raycar." Velon says as Chelsea laughs. "Shut up." Raycar growls as we see Zero step our of the wall. Zero coughs up some blood then starts running toward Raven again. Raven appears beside Zero and punches him in the face, knocking Zero into the wall below us. We all run to the barricade and look down the wall. We all see Zero slowly emerge from the wall and fall to one knee. He's obviously running out of stamina. I think as he stands up and runs to Raven, swinging randomly. Raven easily dodges Zero's attacks and kicks Zero's hand. As he kicks Zero's hand, Zero's sword goes flying and sticks in the wall. "I don't think Zero is gonna win." Raycar says as Zero starts punching toward Raven. Raven easily pushes Zero's punches away as Zero almost trips over his own feet. "He's taken too much damage to fight." Velon says as Chelsea sighs. "He's stubborn, he'll fight till he's dead." Chelsea says as Raycar nods in agreement. "Come on Zero!" Aziria yells trying to rally Zero. Zero takes notice and jumps away from Raven to look at us. "You can win! Don't give up." I yell as I see Zero smile. Cracks start forming underneath Zero as a ring of grey and black energy forms around Zero. Chunks of concrete start rising from the ground next to Zero as Raven takes a step back. "Hm, haven't seen him this determined before." Raven says as he pops his neck and runs toward Zero. As he gets to Zero he throws a punch. Zero quickly dodges and punches Raven in the gut. Raven coughs up alot of blood as he gets knocked 200 feet away to the top of the far wall. Parts of the wall start crumbling as Zero's skin is beginning to peel from the amount of energy he's exerting. All the wall on the arena start cracking as Zero channels all his energy into his right fist. Ravens body hits the ground with a thud as Zero starts running toward Raven. Zero jumps up high as blood trails from the corner of his mouth down his chin and neck. Zero screams and punches toward Raven. We don't see him make contact, we just see a blinding white and grey light before all the walls start crumbling. The entire arena shakes as the walls crumble from Zero's last attack. "There's no way Raven could survive that." Raycar says as Velon laughs. "Trust me, Raven is alot stronger than you think. I hope you don't fail to realize Zero was almost releasing 3rd release amounts of energy to fight Raven in his base release." Velon says as we wait anxiously for the massive amount of smoke and dust to clear. After several minutes the dust dies down enough that we see 2 bodies on the ground. There is still too much dust to see who's who. After another minute we see Raven is laying to the right of Zero and they're both bleeding. Zero's right arm is broken and bleeding heavily. "So who wins?" I ask anxiously. "Whoever gets up first." Velon says as we wait.