Reaper

As we all land onto sand we all quickly stand up and look around. Aziria speaks up. "This is the Desert of Death. I can't get us home from here." She says. "That's great!" Raycar replies as we hear laughing behind us. We turn around and see a man. He's wearing a black jacket, a green shirt, and green pants. "I've seen you here many times, but I kept myself hidden. Your energy was so weak then, but now, your energy is so much greater." He says. Zero grits his teeth then cracks a twisted smile. "I could take you down on my own." Zero says as his hair turns gray and his skin turns white again. Aziria laughs. "He's goin overkill here." Aziria says. Zero grows his wings and flies toward the man. The man smiles as Zero is flying toward him. "My name is Zenex, by the way." He says as Zero kicks him several miles backward. Zero quickly pulls his sword from his back and flies to Zenex. We see blasts of energy everywhere off in the distance. Soon we feel a large blast of wind push us back along with huge amounts of sand. As we look forward we see Zero laying face down in the sand. One of his wings is ripped off and the other is broken. Zero's body reverts back to normal and his wings turn to dust and blow away in the slight breeze. Zenex suddenly appears rubbing the back of his neck. "You're all pathetic, he was the strongest and he was barely even a warm up." Zenex says. We all look at his body and notice he isn't hurt at all. We all ready our weapons as he kicks Zero closer to us. Raycar grits his teeth and summons a sword larger than what he usually wields. It's formed from black instead of the normal white energy. Aziria and Raycar jump towards Zenex. He easily dodges everything they try to hit him with. He waves his hand and knocks Aziria and Raycar back a hundred feet. He knocked them back without even trying. I think as I take a step back. Vic jumps forward and swings evanesa. Zenex grabs the flames and punches Vic in the face. The force of the punch knocks Vic 70 feet back. I can tell he's holding back majorly. I think as I take another step backward. Zenex suddenly summons a blade the size of his body. "Kid, I'm getting bored, maybe you can entertain me." Zenex says as he points his massive sword at me. I hold my sword up in a defensive stance. He'll kill me. I think as he lunges toward me. As he gets to me I narrowly dodge to the left of his attack. I land on my side as Zenex quickly spins toward me and thrusts his blade at me. To slow! I think as he stops his blade right at me face. I feel sweat run down my cheek as my heart beats hard. Zenex pulls his sword back and turns around. I lean to the side to see what he's looking at. About 15 feet away is a man with a long black cloak on. He has black clothing covering his whole body except his eyes. I notice his eyes are white as snow. "Now now, I train to get stronger and the people I'm getting stronger for got defeated?" The man says. Zenex lunges toward him and thrusts his blade. The man jumps up over Zenex and kicks him in the back. The man starts walking toward us as Zenex turns around. "Who are you?" Zenex asks with a growl. The man stops and rips the cloak off. "You can call me Zen Haraku!" Zen says. "Zen!? What are you doing here!?" I yell at him. Zen turns around and smiles. "Well I felt energy off the charts being exerted in the desert of death. Thought I'd drop in for a visit, ya know? See what's up."
Zen says as he draws a sword. The sword is silver with a black handle. It's about 4 feet long. Zenex vanishes and appears on top of Zen. Zenex brings his sword down on top of Zen but Zen vanishes as well. Zen appears behind Zenex and punctures Zenex's neck with his sword. Zenex coughs up blood as his body hits the ground. Zenex drops his sword. Zen pulls his sword out and wipes the blood off. "That was too easy." Zen says as he turns around. "You're right, it was." Zenex says as he appears behind Zen and lays his sword on Zen's shoulder. Zenex's body is no longer on the ground. What just happened?! I think as Zen grits his teeth. "You cannot kill me here, this is my sector." Zenex says. "Sector? What do you mean?" I ask. Zenex sighs and pulls his blade back. "There are 9 sectors of death. The Desert is my area. I'm actually the weakest reaper out of the 9 sectors" Zenex says with a smile. "But I'm done with my fun, better send you people back to your plane of existence." Zenex says as he snaps his fingers. I blink and see everyone is in my backyard everyone is healed from the battle but their unconcious. I notice its night time. Zen stands up and dusts himself off. "So he is immortal, huh." Zen says as he picks up Zero and Raycar over his shoulder. "They need some rest, I'll leave the women to you." Zen says with a smile. "What why?!" I ask as I stand up quickly. He laughs. "Cause your awkward around women, but here." Zen says as he lays down Raycar and picks up Vic. "Now we both have a guy and a girl, now get them inside." Zen says as he vanishes. I walk over and pick up Aziria and Raycar. Where do I lay them? On the couch? On my bed? In the floor? I think as I carry them inside. "Mom, I'm home." I say as I enter the house. I hear mom come running out of her room and down the stairs. "I'm so glad your ho- , what happened to them?" She asks. "We all fought some Zenex guy that's a Reaper." I say as I lay Raycar down on the couch. "I dont think Raycar would mind a couch, but Aziria would probably get mad at me if I dont get her into a bed." I say with a smirk. My mom shrugs. "There's your bed and my bed. And I don't like anyone else on my bed." She says as she walks back upstairs. Great, looks like I'm sleeping next to Raycar tonight. I think as I carry Aziria to my room and lay her down on my bed. I pull the covers up over her and close the blinds so no sunlight will get into the room in the morning. I walk out of the room and close the door as I head downstairs. I plop down next to Raycar on the couch. The reaper, he was strong. Too strong really. Why would he need that much power for a entire plane of existence that has nothing to do. I think as I dose off. I need to sleep. I think as I lay my head back against a pillow and fall asleep.