God of Chaos

Varrin readies his 2 swords as Axton readies his Scythe. Axton rushes toward Varrin as Varrin laughs. "You're slow." Varrin says as Axton swings downward toward him. Varrin easily steps aside and dodges Axton's attack. Axton grits his teeth and swings again toward Varrin. Varrin easily blocks Axton's scythe with one of his swords. "You also don't have a powerful swing." Varrin says as he dashes close to Axton and kicks Axton in the stomach. Axton gets his breath knocked out of him as he falls back onto the ground. Varrin laughs and puts both of his swords beside Axton's throat. Axton smiles and takes a deep breath. "I've been waiting for someone that can actually hurt me." Axton says as he stands up. His scythe suddenly changes form. It grows an extra scythe blade on the opposite side of the original. He teleports behind Varrin and swings toward him. Varrin puts his sword over his shoulders and down his back and blocks Axton's scythe without looking. "You're also very predictable." Varrin says as he spins around and hits the handle of Axton's scythe with his other sword. His sword cuts through it easily as Axton jumps away. His scythe quickly grows a new handle as Axton tosses the other handle away from him. "That scythe, it has divine power. I can feel it." Varrin says as his swords start glowing black. In a flurry of attacks, Varrin swings his swords toward Axton. Axton uses his scythe to shield him from every attack. Axton laughs and brings his scythe down toward Varrin. Varrin easily blocks it with one sword. The force of the attack pushes Varrin's feet into the ground. Axton quickly jumps over Varrin and tries to attack Varrin's back. Varrin easily spins around and blocks Axton's attack. Axton jumps back at grits his teeth. "You're not half bad." Axton says as Varrin yawns. "Too bad I can't say the same for you." Varrin says as Axton smiles. "Well, then I guess I should stop holding back." Axton says as he spins his scythe around. Axton swings his scythe downward. In the blink of an eye, several miles are leveled in a straight line in front of Axton. A large cloud of dust gets kicked up from the attack. After a few minutes, the dust settles. As the dust settles we see Varrin standing, unphased by the attack. Axton takes a few steps back as his eyes widen. Varrin yawns and speaks up. "I can't use my full power or else I might rip this planet in half." Varrin says as Axton stares at him. "What are you!?" Axton yells as Varrin laughs. "I am the god of chaos. Not as powerful as the god of death, or the god of destruction. But I am powerful none the less." Varrin says as Axton glares at him. "So are you going to attack again or just glare at me?" Varrin asks as Axton's scythe reverts to its normal form. "As fun as it would be to show you my ace in the hole, I don't want to have to resort to it. I'll back off, but next time we meet, I want to have a full power battle." Axton says as he turns around and starts to walk away. "Get back here!" Aziria yells as she runs toward Axton. He looks over his shoulder and smirks. "Kill joy." I hear him mumble as the ground behind him explodes. The area is quickly covered in a heavy layer of dust. "Damnit, I can't see. What happened?" I ask as Varrin appears in front of me with Aziria in his arms. "The blast knocked her out, that was a pure energy attack, and a powerful one at that." Varrin says as he sets her down. Suddenly Velon appears next to Varrin and sighs. "As much as I hate to admit it, we're at a major disadvantage. Retreat seems the best option." Velon says as the dust starts to settle. Anix quickly grabs Zero as we all see 2 people standing about 40 feet away from us in the dust. As the dust settles I see Axton and someone next to him. The person next to him has spikey blonde hair and full body white armor. He has 2 long pieces of cloth hanging off of his shoulders and waving in the breeze. He's holding 2 large pistols to his side as Axton and him stare at us. As he points his pistol toward us we suddenly appear back at Varrin's little infirmary. "You're obviously still injured." Varrin says as his 2 swords vanish. "What are we doing back here?" Anix asks as he sets Zero on a bed. "That guy, the one that was next to Axton. We couldn't have survived a battle with him." Velon says as he sighs and lays down. "His energy was far beyond ours at our current level. It was just as high as Zero's dark side." Velon mumbles as he's yawns. Anix slowly crawls into a bed. "I'm tired." Anix says as he yawns and falls asleep instantly. "Damn, I need that ability." Aziria mumbles as she looks behind her toward Snow. "She's still unconcious." Aziria whispers as Varrin laughs. "She'll be fine. She should be back up and running in a week or so." Varrin says as he walks over to me. "Kai, I'm going to put you to sleep for a while. When you're fully recovered I'll wake you up. Sound ok?" Varrin asks as I nod. "Sounds fine to me." I say as I yawn. Varrin laughs. "Man, I can't belive I had to save you." Varrin says as he laughs slightly. "I'll just have to save you someday to repay you." I reply with a smile. Varrin shakes his head and smiles. "I don't need to be protected, I can handle myself. But thank you for the offer." Varrin says as he puts his hand over my head. "Man, when you wake up you'll have to deal with Ayden. I almost feel sorry for you." Varrin says as energy forms in his palm. "Wait, who's Ayd-" Varrins energy makes me black out.