Rukia's Rage

As I quickly teleport to Rukia and attack her with a flurry of attacks. I notice she's trying her best to block me and keep up. She quickly teleports behind me and swings her scythe toward the back of my neck but I easily teleport above her and thrust my sword down into her shoulder. She screams in anguish as I rip my sword out of her shoulder and teleport 10 feet away from her. She looks up at me and growls under her breath. "I'm done playing." Rukia mumbles as black and purple energy swirl around her. As the energy disapates, the only differences I see is her scythe is now double sided and her eyes are slitted, like a snake. "This is my first release." Rukia says as I ready my sword. As she starts to move Velon and Rose appear next to me and ready their swords. Rukia laughs and swings her scythe in our direction. A blast of energy hits us and pushes us back several feet. She has so much energy. Can we match this? I think as she vanishes. Suddenly she appears behind me and kicks me in the back. As I feel her foot hit me I blink, as my eyes reopen I'm staring up toward the planets high above us. As I slowly stand up I see Rukia fighting almost a mile away. I quickly start running toward her. When I get halfway to her, I teleport directly to her. As I get to her I throw a punch toward her face. She doesn't even look at me but she catches my fist. I grit my teeth and thrust my sword toward her ribs. She quickly steps to the side of my sword and kicks me in the knee. As I fall to one knee I hear her laughing. "This is easy." Rukia says as I look around and see everyone on the ground except for Velon, who's missing. She already beat everyone?! I think as she kicks me in the face. As I hit the ground I instantly start to stand up but Rukia stomps on my back, forcing me to the ground. "You're gonna watch as I kill all of your friends." Rukia says as she walks over to Zen and picks up her scythe. I try to move but I can't. My back feels broken. I feel an abnormal warmth as Rukia brings her scythe down toward Zen. Suddenly the scythe snaps in half before it hits Zen. Rukia tosses the staff part of her scythe to the side and sighs. "I thought you ran away." Rukia says as I feel my back pop back into place. As I stand up I see Velon standing next to me. His eyes are silver and black with black streaks falling from his eyes to his chin. "I'm not playing your game anymore. Kai, we have to end this." Velon says as he smiles wickedly. Rukia looks back at Velon with a frown. "I hate your darkside." Rukia says as she vanishes. I quickly look around. "Where did she go?" I mumble to myself as I hear Velon laugh. "She thinks she can escape me?!" Velon shouts as I quickly turn around and see him looking up toward the planets above us. "Did she teleport to one of those planets?!" I yell as Velon nods and grabs my wrist. "She won't get away!" Velon yells as we appear on grass. I quickly look around and see I'm in a jungle. "Where are we?" I ask Velon as he points up. As I look up I see 7 planets above us. "That doesn't answer my question." I say as Velon sighs. "We teleported to another planet. But this dimension has millions of planets. Rukia thinks she can hide in the massive area." Velon says as he looks at a tree in front of a large rock. "But I know this place better than her." Velon says as he runs toward the tree and cuts it down. The tree falls, revealing a tunnel in the rock. "Where does that lead?" I ask as Velon looks at me and smiles. "The throne room." Velon says as he quickly runs into the tunnel. I quickly follow him through the dark tunnel. After several minutes of walking we come out into a large room. The ceiling is around 200 feet off the ground and the square room is around 900 feet from wall to wall. "Nice to see you could make it here, Velon." Rukia says as Velon pulls a tag out of his pocket and sticks it to the wall. What was that? I think as Velon runs toward Rukia she quickly teleports away and Velon stops. He quickly looks around as I run up to him. Suddenly Rukia appears in front of us, wielding a large scythe with one blade. "It's been a while since I used Deaths scythe. Never really had to use it, mine always was good enough." Rukia says as she starts at Velon. Lighting starts discharging from Velon as he growls. It the blink of an eye, Velon and Rukia are eye to eye with their weapons against the others weapon. Velon quickly jumps back a foot and swings his sword toward Rukia. As she blocks his attack cracks go all the way up the wall behind her. As the room starts shaking Velon and Rukia both swing upward and rip the ceiling apart. They quickly jump up out of the ceiling 200 feet above me. I sigh and teleport to the roof of the building. As I stand on the roof I feel the planet shake. I look behind me and see the large cracks going through the planet as far as I can see. "Shit!" I yell as Velon quickly appears beside me and grabs my wrist again. As I blink I'm on what looks like a plain. As I look up I see a planet fall apart. "Damnit they did do it." Velon says as he pulls out another tag and sets it down. "What does that tag do?" I ask as Velon smiles. "It's a teleportation card. I left one down by everyone else. They can teleport to us as anytime." Velon says as we hear Rukia laughing. "She destroyed the planet trying to stop us, she's in her second release." Velon mumbles.