2 Man Army [Chapter 26]

As I pace back and forth thinking about what to do about hell, I shake my head as I come to a conclusion.

"Raycar, we need to get to hell and Yokun and Vic are out cold."

I say, concerned. He rubs the back of his neck.

"Well Aziria can come, but she's mostly drained of energy."

He says, letting out a sigh. I quickly look at Zen.

"Zen, wanna go to hell again?"

I ask. He shakes his head and backs away.

"I would, but no."

Well great, looks like me and Raycar drew the short straw here.

Raycar holds his hand out from him and opens a small portal.

"Well Kai, looks like we're on our own here. And we don't even know who it is in hell we're goin after."

Raycar says quietly as he walks through the portal. I look at Aziria.

"Don't let any demons escape through this portal, you don't have much energy but you have enough to fight a little bit."

I say, running through the portal. As I get through the portal, I see Raycar staring off into the distance. I look where he's looking and see the tall tower that was off in the distance has been destroyed and a large pile of rubble remains in its place. Most of Satan's castle is also destroyed.

"Was this done by that friend? The friend that's attacking hell?"

Raycar asks as we start running. After several minutes of running we see Satan jump back to us and slide past us. We see he's got several cuts on him and his left arm is cut off.

"You again!?"

He yells as he lifts his large sword that he's holding tightly in his right hand.

"What happened to you?"

Raycar asks. Satan points ahead of us and we turn around. We see 2 shadows walking through thick dust cause by all the destruction. The first one out of the dust is an unknown man. He has long black hair and a sword in his hand that's sparking. A few moments later the other shadow emerges from the dust as Raycar and I stare in disbelief.

"Z-zero."

Raycar mumbles. Zero is weilding a pitch black sword that's different than the one he had before. He stares at us.

"Hm, Raycar and Kai, what are you doin here?"

He asks coldly.

"We came to see who was attacking hell, but now we see it's you and this other guy."

I turn my attention to the other man in front of Zero. The man I'm looking at shows no emotion, no fear of anything.

"He's a hunter."

Satan growls from behind us.

A hunter, just like Velon.

I think, quickly summoning Nirioki to its true form. Raycar summons his blade of energy while the hunter stares at us. Raycar leans close to me.

"I think that's Galos, one of the best swordsmen to ever live. Not much on energy attack, but he's good with that sword. Though, I could be wrong. "

Raycar whispers. In an instant, Galos appears behind us and kicks Satan back several hundred feet. Raycar and I quickly turn around as we hear Zero running toward us from behind.

Damnit, I didn't want to have to fight much down here since I'm still tired from heaven. But no getting around it now.

I think as I get back to back with Raycar. Raycar is facing Galos and I'm facing Zero. They both laugh slightly. Galos speaks up.

"You think you can fight against us?"

Galos asks, Raycar smiles and throws his energy sword toward Galos. Galos easily dodges and laughs.

"Is that your best shot?"

Galos asks. Raycar suddenly breaks down laughing when his sword comes back and pierces right through Galos's chest.

"What, how?!"

Galos screams while coughing up blood. Raycar quickly runs toward Galos and kicks him in the head while he's looking at the energy sword; Raycar then gets behind him and rips his blade from Galos's back.

"It's a blade made of my own energy, I can make it fight for me without me touching it."

Raycar says as Galos falls to the ground and holds his hands over where the blade pierced his chest.

"I honestly expected you, a hunter, to know that basic knowledge of how an energy sword works."

That seemed pretty anti-climactic. But at least now it's two vs. one

We quickly look at Zero. Zero spins his blade around a little bit then points his sword at me and Raycar. He suddenly charges toward us and swings his blade at me. I block but his sword, but it chips mine a little bit. Raycar swings with his energy sword but Zero ducks under it and jumps back. Raycar throws his sword toward Zero, but he hits it with his sword and breaks Raycar's energy.

He charges toward Raycar and swings at him but Raycar summons another energy blade quickly and blocks. I run up behind Zero and swing at his back. He quickly looks over his shoulder then does a back flip over me and lands behind me. I quickly turn around and barely block his next attack.

Everytime he hits my sword he chips my blade. I jump back and go into my first release quickly. He runs toward me and swings down at me. I block his attack with my sword as my tail sweeps his legs. His body hits the ground and my tail starts to come down on him. He quickly rolls away and gets up fast enough to counter my next sword strike.

Raycar runs up behind him and starts to swing but Zero quickly lunges toward him and knees him in the gut then follows up the knee by a roundhouse kick right to Raycar's face. Zero turns toward me and smiles.

"Now this is a fun fight."

He says as he enters his first release and flies toward me. I hit him upward with my tail and he stares down at me for a moment. He smiles and dives straight down toward me with his sword readied. I hold up my sword and try to block his attack. He brings his sword down on top of mine. Suddenly I see him standing in front of me smiling. I feel blood run down my face.

I look at my blade and see it's cut in half. I drop my sword and it returns to knife form, but it's in two pieces. I put my hand on my forehead and feels a gash on my forehead.

H-he broke my sword, and cut me!

I think as I look at him. He starts to charge toward me again but he gets hit in the back of the head. As he hits the ground, I see Zen standing behind him, wide-eyed and nervous.

M-my sword.

I think as I collapse.