As The Chaos Settles

As everyone walks away, Velon and Anix stay with me. "Well, we won." Anix says, trying to be positive. "We lost alot of people though." Velon says as I nod. "So, what happens now?" I ask as Velon and Anix look at each other then me. "We keep fighting whoever tries to mess with us!" Anix yells with a smile as Velon laughs. "Yea, we'll just keep fighting." Velon says as Anix stretches. "Man I'm tired, I think I'm gonna go home and sleep." Anix says as Velon nods. "Good idea, I think we all need rest." Velon says as I remember when I entered my third release on my own. "Hey, Velon. How come when I went into my third release on my own it hurt tremendously when I went back to my base release but when you gave me some of your power it doesn't hurt?" I ask as Velon and Anix look at me. "Well its my energy. Once it's inside you, you won't be hurt by it unless I completely give you my energy. And I didn't give you nearly as much energy as I have stored." Velon says as I nod. "That makes sense, I guess." I say as Anix starts walking away. As he's walking away he throws up his right hand and gives up a peace sign as he walks away. I'm glad all the chaos it over. I think to myself as Velon pats my shoulder with his hand. "Man, it was a good fight though. It wore me out, so I'm gonna go home too. I'll see you around." Velon says as he teleports away. As I slowly walk home I look up at the clear blue sky and listen to birds chirping for a minute. I'm just gonna take it easy. I think to myself as I sit down and lean against a tree. I watch birds flying and clouds pass over head through the holes in the trees. Finally, something peaceful. I think to myself as I stretch then put my hands behind my head and lean against the tree. So peaceful, I could probably fall asleep. I think with a smile as I yawn and close my eyes. I want a break from fighting. I think as I slowly dose off. What feels like a blink is actually a few hours. When I open my eyes the sky is red and the sun is about to set. "Damn, I really did dose off." I mumble to myself as I stand up and stretch. An uneasy feeling is all around me. The birds have stopped chirping and the wind is completely still. It's so quiet, my ears are ringing. I slowly look around and notice nothing in moving. Some things not right. I say as I slowly pull Nirioki out of my pocket and look around. Suddenly I hear something cracking and popping in the distance. Birds fly away from the loud noise as I quickly run toward the sound. After several minutes of running I arrive at multiple fallen large trees. What happened? I think to myself as I see someone wearing a black jacket woth the hood up, black pants, and black shoes walking away from me, deeper into the woods. I quickly jump over the fallen trees and follow the person. After several seconds I stop and look around. Damnit, where did they go? I think to myself. Suddenly I feel someone behind me. I quickly spin around and swing my sword toward their throat but they duck under my sword then jump back. I notice its a man. He has short white hair coming down to chin. His hair is parted in a way that only shows his left eye. "I'm not here to fight." He says as I stare at him. "Who are you?" I ask as he looks at me. "Really? You attack me then ask my name? I think you should say your name first." He replies as he stares at me. "Fine, my name is Kai Nar-" He cuts me off. "I already know your name, but at least you had some politeness." He says as I glare at him. "How do you known my name?" I ask with a slight growl. "I've been watching you for a while. I think you would make a good addition to my team." He says as I stare at him. "What team? Who are you?" I ask again as he smiles. "My name is Kiba Hazuto." He says as I stare at him. "And for the team I mentioned, it's just a group of powerful people I'm getting together. We want to fix this corrupt and broken world." Kiba says as I sigh. "So you're crazy." I mumble as he vanishes. I quickly open my eyes and look around. He's fast. I think as he appears behind me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "If you don't join my team, I won't have much use for you. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't really need you." Kiba says as he appears in front of me and punches me in the gut. All the air is knocked out of me as I get knocked back against the tree behind me. As I fall to the ground gasping for air I cough up blood and slowly stand up. "Oh, you have some fight in you, I like that." Kiba says as I quickly teleport to him and swing my blade toward his neck. I see him smiles as he ducks under my blade then kicks me in the knee. As I fall to one knee he does a back flip and kicks me in the face with his other foot. As I get knocked several feet away I quickly roll to me feet and look around. Damnit, he's gone again. I think to myself as he appears in front of me and grabs the collar of my shirt. As I stare at him he smiles and let's me go. "Ok Kai, you can join us, I just wanted to make sure you didn't die easily. Most demons would have died by now, sadly." Kiba says as he starts walking away. "Oh, if you don't join us, I will have to kill you though. You're choice." Kiba says as I sigh and walk behind him unwillingly. I might be able to fight him in my 3rd release, but that would probably draw too much attention. I think as I walk with him. "Kiba Hazuto huh? Well how many people are on this team you're making?" I ask as he smiles. "You'll see." He replies.