The Lost Realm [Chapter 31]

As we all awake in a new world, we see several skyscrapers with several hundred floors. We all look around as we watch a new skyscraper built in a matter of seconds.

"What is this place?"

Zero asks. I shake my head as I see a girl walking toward us from down the street. She has knee length shorts that have holes in them and a hoodie. As she gets closer a sword forms in her hand. The sword has a thick blade and is the same length of her body. She lightly smiles.

"You are intruding on the city of Killine, please leave willingly or leave in a body bag."

She says as she tilts her head and giggles.

"Sorry, but I don't take threats from little girls too well."

Raycar says. The little girl smiles and she plants her sword in the ground. She holds out her hand and her hand transforms into a gun. She starts firing at the same rate a heavy machine gun would fire. Raycar quickly grabs Zero and jumps behind a wall.

We all follow and luckily none of us get shot. We all follow Raycar as he runs away from the city. After several minutes of running we arrive as a broken down house. Raycar kicks open the door and we all run inside. I close the door as we all get inside.

"What was that!?"

Aziria asks. Raycar sighs and speaks up.

"They're techians. An advanced race of cyborgs. They can create weapons from any part of their body."

Raycar mumbles.

"And how do you know this?"

Zero asks. Raycar stares at the floor for a moment then looks up at Zero.

"Cause I've been here before, back when I worked with Death Core."

Raycar says.

"How do we beat them?"

Vic asks. Raycar shakes his head.

"It is very hard, they adapt in the middle of a fight. It took Me, Anix, and Cara to take down one of them."

Raycar replies.

"Cara? Who's that?"

Zero asks.

"She was the previous leader of Death Core. She sacrificed herself to take down one of the techians so we could get away."

Raycar says as he walks to the back of the house. We all follow him. As we reach the back of the house we see a door that leads outside. As we exit the house we see a techian that's been disassembled. Raycar walks to the broken techian and takes a large chipped sword from it.

"This used to be my sword."

Raycar says as we all see cracks throughout the blade of the rusted weapon. Raycar drops the sword and looks at the techian.

"Hey, why don't we just leave?"

Zero asks. Raycar sighs and looks at us.

"The central core for the gun seems to be out of energy, we need a new core."

Raycar says as he points to the techian.

"Techians have extremely powerful cores, if we can kill a techian, we can get a core."

Raycar says softly. I see Zero walking away and I signal everyone to follow us. I follow Zero and when I look back I see everyone following us. Zero suddenly unsheathes his sword for the first time since he was taken by the military.

"We are gonna get a core."

Zero says as lightning discharges from his blade.

"But first, let's draw them to us, make them fight on our terms."