New Student [Chapter 6]

I wake up barely being able to move.

"Ugh, I'm sore."

I mumble to myself as I slowly sit up on the edge of my bed. I look at the clock.

It's just 6 am. Damn.

I look over at the sword on the other side of my bed.

Who could have left this in my room? How did they get it.

I think as I reach toward the blade. I lift it.

It's light as a feather.

I start unsheathing the blade. It flashes a bright white that blinds me for a moment. When I look back at it, it's a knife with notches in the blade.

What the, what just happened.

I think as I pick up the knife.

This is weird. The last few days have been alot to take in.

I slowly get out of bed and throw my clothes on.

I'm walking to school.

I think as I put the knife in my back pocket and walk out the front door. After walking for 10 minutes I see someone walk out of their house and they fall in walking behind me.

I don't like where this is going. Am I going to have to stab someone?

I draw the knife and turn toward the person. It's still too dark to make out their face. Just enough like from street lights to see the figure of a person stop walking. The person vanishes and appears at me.

Shit, a demon!

I try to swing but the person grabs my wrist. They laugh lightly.

I can tell by the laugh it's a girl.

She reaches up and ruffles up my hair.

"I can't decide if it's cute or sad that you thought that you could hurt me with that knife."

She says as she let's go of my wrist and walks by me. I quickly turn around.

I'm pretty sure she could've killed me. I don't know why, but she's scarier than Aziria.

I quickly run to catch up to her.

"Who are you?"

I ask. She stops and turns around.

"You can call me Vic Rosenheart."

She replies with a smile.

"What's your name?"

She asks.

"I'm Kai Narukami."

I say. It's still to dark to see her face clearly, but I notice she's wearing a school shirt, long black pants and gym shoes. She laughs a little.

"What's funny?"

I ask she keeps laughing and replies.

"You. You're staring at my clothes like you've never seen clothes before."

How can she see where I'm looking. I can't even see her eyes, how can she see mine?!

I take a step back. She turns around and keeps laughing as she walks away.

Vic Rosenheart, she's an odd one.

I think as I start walking behind her.